Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 Private W/ @DragonsRKewl
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@DragonsRKewl
Amber looked around, running through the forest. She quickly came to a stop when she realized where she was. She had wandered too far away from home, and was entering werewolf territory. She quickly regained her cool when she remembered why she was there. She was sent by her father to get information on the werewolves. She was scared because she knew that she would encounter danger but she hoped that she could get out of there alive.

She walked through the strangely empty streets, past all of the homes and the markets. She suddenly came to a stop. "Oh no....." She had been seen. She knew that this was too good to be true. She turned around and ran as fast as she could out of town. Just as she reached the border leading back into vampire territory, She fell. She tried to get back up but jolts of pain were going up her leg. This is how it would end...
@DragonsRKewl
Amber looked around, running through the forest. She quickly came to a stop when she realized where she was. She had wandered too far away from home, and was entering werewolf territory. She quickly regained her cool when she remembered why she was there. She was sent by her father to get information on the werewolves. She was scared because she knew that she would encounter danger but she hoped that she could get out of there alive.

She walked through the strangely empty streets, past all of the homes and the markets. She suddenly came to a stop. "Oh no....." She had been seen. She knew that this was too good to be true. She turned around and ran as fast as she could out of town. Just as she reached the border leading back into vampire territory, She fell. She tried to get back up but jolts of pain were going up her leg. This is how it would end...
@Baker2be ((Posting my character's info again just to remind both of us))

Name: Ashe Kayden
Race: Werewolf
Personality: A bit mysterious, likes to show off, usually pretty calm
Appearance: Basically like this. His eyes are usually deep blue, but they turn red during a full moon.
Wolf form: Looks like this

Ashe had been wandering around the werewolf territory when he heard fast-paced footsteps. Looking around for any signs of movement, he sniffed the air and caught an unfamiliar scent. It smelled like... a vampire. Although he was in his human form, his sense of smell was still exceptional.

Shifting silently into his wolf form, he trotted quietly towards the source of the scent, his black fur blending into the shadows of the night. The moonlight shone down on his dark coat, causing it to look silvery with its shine. He soon caught a glimpse of the vampire and stopped to observe her. She was young, probably around his age, and her hair was as dark as his as well. She seemed to be injured.

Stepping forward, the large werewolf began circling her slowly, glancing around briefly to make sure no other vampires were nearby. "What are you doing here, vampire?" he asked in a calm and cool tone, keeping his glowing blue eyes locked on her.
@Baker2be ((Posting my character's info again just to remind both of us))

Name: Ashe Kayden
Race: Werewolf
Personality: A bit mysterious, likes to show off, usually pretty calm
Appearance: Basically like this. His eyes are usually deep blue, but they turn red during a full moon.
Wolf form: Looks like this

Ashe had been wandering around the werewolf territory when he heard fast-paced footsteps. Looking around for any signs of movement, he sniffed the air and caught an unfamiliar scent. It smelled like... a vampire. Although he was in his human form, his sense of smell was still exceptional.

Shifting silently into his wolf form, he trotted quietly towards the source of the scent, his black fur blending into the shadows of the night. The moonlight shone down on his dark coat, causing it to look silvery with its shine. He soon caught a glimpse of the vampire and stopped to observe her. She was young, probably around his age, and her hair was as dark as his as well. She seemed to be injured.

Stepping forward, the large werewolf began circling her slowly, glancing around briefly to make sure no other vampires were nearby. "What are you doing here, vampire?" he asked in a calm and cool tone, keeping his glowing blue eyes locked on her.
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl
When Amber saw the werewolf approach she had to hold back tears. "Why are you here? Aren't you going to kill me?" She tried to get up again, but just ended up screaming in pain again. She had obviously sprained her leg. "And I have my own reasons for being here." She tried to be strong, but she couldn't help it and she felt her eyes get moist. No she couldn't cry in front of this stranger. "I just want to go home."

She again tried to get up but couldn't. She then looked at the wolf, and decided to try to get help, while not looking weak," What do you like watching someone in pain?" She was actually about to die. Oh well , maybe this stranger will make it painless. She sit her eyes tight , expecting the worst.
@DragonsRKewl
When Amber saw the werewolf approach she had to hold back tears. "Why are you here? Aren't you going to kill me?" She tried to get up again, but just ended up screaming in pain again. She had obviously sprained her leg. "And I have my own reasons for being here." She tried to be strong, but she couldn't help it and she felt her eyes get moist. No she couldn't cry in front of this stranger. "I just want to go home."

She again tried to get up but couldn't. She then looked at the wolf, and decided to try to get help, while not looking weak," What do you like watching someone in pain?" She was actually about to die. Oh well , maybe this stranger will make it painless. She sit her eyes tight , expecting the worst.
@Baker2be

Ignoring her questions, Ashe simply sat down a few feet in front of her and responded with a slight frown, "You shouldn't keep struggling like that, you'll only make it worse or draw the attention of some less-friendly werewolves." Glancing around, he suddenly opened his jaws and went for the back of her neck.

Surprisingly, he didn't bite her, but instead carefully grabbed the back of her shirt and lifted her off the ground like a puppy. He began to run through the forest, keeping the fabric of her shirt in his mouth so she couldn't turn around and bite him. Swiftly weaving through the trees, he eventually reached a cave and trotted inside, setting her down and taking a few steps back, making sure to block the entrance so she wouldn't try to escape. For all he knew, she could be faking her injury.

The wolf raised his front legs and stood up, his fur disappearing as he shrunk down until he was in his human form again. Crossing his arms, he peered at her with more curiosity than hatred, although he still wouldn't let her leave. "So, tell me about whatever mission you were sent on."
@Baker2be

Ignoring her questions, Ashe simply sat down a few feet in front of her and responded with a slight frown, "You shouldn't keep struggling like that, you'll only make it worse or draw the attention of some less-friendly werewolves." Glancing around, he suddenly opened his jaws and went for the back of her neck.

Surprisingly, he didn't bite her, but instead carefully grabbed the back of her shirt and lifted her off the ground like a puppy. He began to run through the forest, keeping the fabric of her shirt in his mouth so she couldn't turn around and bite him. Swiftly weaving through the trees, he eventually reached a cave and trotted inside, setting her down and taking a few steps back, making sure to block the entrance so she wouldn't try to escape. For all he knew, she could be faking her injury.

The wolf raised his front legs and stood up, his fur disappearing as he shrunk down until he was in his human form again. Crossing his arms, he peered at her with more curiosity than hatred, although he still wouldn't let her leave. "So, tell me about whatever mission you were sent on."
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl
Amber was scared. He was much bigger than her right now,so she decided to tell him the truth. "I didn't want to do this! My father made me! I was scared to death going in there, but he said he'd kick me out of I didn't do something useful! I'm so sorry!" She was crying. She didn't want this man to hate her. She really didn't want to do this mission, but she had to or she wouldn't have a home.

She looked up at the man, but then studied his physical features. He was very strong , and he looked very nice. She had only ever met rude werewolves. She liked up at him waiting for him to judge her.
@DragonsRKewl
Amber was scared. He was much bigger than her right now,so she decided to tell him the truth. "I didn't want to do this! My father made me! I was scared to death going in there, but he said he'd kick me out of I didn't do something useful! I'm so sorry!" She was crying. She didn't want this man to hate her. She really didn't want to do this mission, but she had to or she wouldn't have a home.

She looked up at the man, but then studied his physical features. He was very strong , and he looked very nice. She had only ever met rude werewolves. She liked up at him waiting for him to judge her.
@Baker2be

Ashe studied her carefully to see if she was lying then furrowed his brow at her explanation. She seemed to be telling the truth. If she wasn't, her fake tears were very convincing. What kind of father did that to his daughter? He let out a soft growl at the thought of it then looked over at her with a calm expression.

Leaning his right shoulder on the wall with his arms still crossed, he said, "Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you as long as you don't try to hurt me. You're really lucky I found you instead of any of the other werewolves. They would have torn you to shreds by now." She seemed more fearful and kind than the other vampires he had met. All of them just tried to kill him instead of talking to him like this.
@Baker2be

Ashe studied her carefully to see if she was lying then furrowed his brow at her explanation. She seemed to be telling the truth. If she wasn't, her fake tears were very convincing. What kind of father did that to his daughter? He let out a soft growl at the thought of it then looked over at her with a calm expression.

Leaning his right shoulder on the wall with his arms still crossed, he said, "Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you as long as you don't try to hurt me. You're really lucky I found you instead of any of the other werewolves. They would have torn you to shreds by now." She seemed more fearful and kind than the other vampires he had met. All of them just tried to kill him instead of talking to him like this.
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl
Amber sniffed. "It's OK. I won't hurt you. If I was going to I would have hurt you already. But I know what it feels like to be hurt." She game him a small smile then brushed her hair or if the way with her hand, revealing all of the scars on her neck. "This is why I'm scared of my father. If I didn't do what I did......" She shuddered. "I don't want to think about it." She smiled at him and then said "Also I only drink animal blood. Yet another reason my father hates me...." She smiled at him then asked in a calm voice. "Could you help me up though? This really hurts."
@DragonsRKewl
Amber sniffed. "It's OK. I won't hurt you. If I was going to I would have hurt you already. But I know what it feels like to be hurt." She game him a small smile then brushed her hair or if the way with her hand, revealing all of the scars on her neck. "This is why I'm scared of my father. If I didn't do what I did......" She shuddered. "I don't want to think about it." She smiled at him and then said "Also I only drink animal blood. Yet another reason my father hates me...." She smiled at him then asked in a calm voice. "Could you help me up though? This really hurts."
@Baker2be

Ashe tilted his head to the side slightly at the sight of her scars, shaking his head with a sigh. Had she even wanted to be a vampire? He couldn't imagine being born a human and then being forced to live forever. Since he was a purebred werewolf, he personally hadn't ever had a choice in the matter. Being a werewolf was fun and all, but he wished he'd had a choice, especially since the other werewolves hated him so much.

"I have no reason to hurt you then. I'm sort of an outcast around here." Nodding in response, he pushed himself off the wall and walked over to her, gently but firmly grasping her arms then pulling her up so she could get to her feet. "Can you stand?" he asked, looking down at her foot. It definitely didn't look good. "Your foot may take some time to heal. It looks like you really messed it up."
@Baker2be

Ashe tilted his head to the side slightly at the sight of her scars, shaking his head with a sigh. Had she even wanted to be a vampire? He couldn't imagine being born a human and then being forced to live forever. Since he was a purebred werewolf, he personally hadn't ever had a choice in the matter. Being a werewolf was fun and all, but he wished he'd had a choice, especially since the other werewolves hated him so much.

"I have no reason to hurt you then. I'm sort of an outcast around here." Nodding in response, he pushed himself off the wall and walked over to her, gently but firmly grasping her arms then pulling her up so she could get to her feet. "Can you stand?" he asked, looking down at her foot. It definitely didn't look good. "Your foot may take some time to heal. It looks like you really messed it up."
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl
Amber smiled. "Thank you. I might have to stay here. But the way you never told me your name. I'm Amber." She leaned up against the wall, then looked over at him. "I see why you're an outcast. You are by far the nicest werewolf I've ever met." She then leaned down a little bit and started massaging her leg. "How did I even hurt it this much?" She laughed lightly at her own sorrow, because that is what she had always done. She then thought about never seeing her father again. Although it ached her heart, it made her smile,because he had always treated her badly.
@DragonsRKewl
Amber smiled. "Thank you. I might have to stay here. But the way you never told me your name. I'm Amber." She leaned up against the wall, then looked over at him. "I see why you're an outcast. You are by far the nicest werewolf I've ever met." She then leaned down a little bit and started massaging her leg. "How did I even hurt it this much?" She laughed lightly at her own sorrow, because that is what she had always done. She then thought about never seeing her father again. Although it ached her heart, it made her smile,because he had always treated her badly.
@Baker2be

Ashe nodded and released her arms. "I'm Ashe." After turning to glance out of the cave's entrance, he looked at her again. "You're welcome to stay here, but I just hope nobody sees us together. No offense, but you have to be careful when your own father is the leader of the werewolves, even when you're already treated like an outsider. I'm lucky he hasn't killed me himself."

Giving her a sympathetic smile, he said, "You must be cold, right? I've heard that vampires get cold more easily than werewolves. I'll go get some firewood." Stepping towards the entrance of the cave, he stopped short at the sight of another wolf wandering around in the distance. The wolf was even larger than him and had silvery-black fur, its yellow eyes glowing in the darkness.

Backing up again, Ashe cursed under his breath and turned to Amber. "I guess we won't be leaving anytime soon. My dad's out there scouting the territory, and the last thing he wants is to see his useless son, much less with a vampire." He gave a small laugh, but he obviously didn't find the fact that his father hated him funny at all.
@Baker2be

Ashe nodded and released her arms. "I'm Ashe." After turning to glance out of the cave's entrance, he looked at her again. "You're welcome to stay here, but I just hope nobody sees us together. No offense, but you have to be careful when your own father is the leader of the werewolves, even when you're already treated like an outsider. I'm lucky he hasn't killed me himself."

Giving her a sympathetic smile, he said, "You must be cold, right? I've heard that vampires get cold more easily than werewolves. I'll go get some firewood." Stepping towards the entrance of the cave, he stopped short at the sight of another wolf wandering around in the distance. The wolf was even larger than him and had silvery-black fur, its yellow eyes glowing in the darkness.

Backing up again, Ashe cursed under his breath and turned to Amber. "I guess we won't be leaving anytime soon. My dad's out there scouting the territory, and the last thing he wants is to see his useless son, much less with a vampire." He gave a small laugh, but he obviously didn't find the fact that his father hated him funny at all.
efp3UiJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13