Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 Private W/ @DragonsRKewl
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@DragonsRKewl
Amber nodded. "It should be really close to here. Also if you kill him while we're there then they'll know that we're not human." She smiled at him. "Thank you again for protecting me..." She stood up then ran to him and threw her arms around him. She then kissed him again. Ok, she could learn to get used to this. After a while, she got a strange feeling like she was being watched. She quickly pulled away from him. "Ummm, could we run?" She went a small distance away. Then looked back at him with fear in her eyes. How long had they stopped? Maybe Nathan caught up to them? Oh no. They had to get out of there. "Ashe? Can you smell anything?" She needed to know if Nathan was really following them.
@DragonsRKewl
Amber nodded. "It should be really close to here. Also if you kill him while we're there then they'll know that we're not human." She smiled at him. "Thank you again for protecting me..." She stood up then ran to him and threw her arms around him. She then kissed him again. Ok, she could learn to get used to this. After a while, she got a strange feeling like she was being watched. She quickly pulled away from him. "Ummm, could we run?" She went a small distance away. Then looked back at him with fear in her eyes. How long had they stopped? Maybe Nathan caught up to them? Oh no. They had to get out of there. "Ashe? Can you smell anything?" She needed to know if Nathan was really following them.
@Baker2be

"Then I'll have to kill him quietly, or somewhere where there aren't any people," Ashe said determinedly before kissing her back. "You don't need to keep thanking me, but you're welcome." Suddenly, he also had the strange feeling that they were being watched. If he had been in his wolf form at that moment, his fur would have stood on end. Nodding at Amber, he followed her quickly through the forest, staying in his human form in case any humans were nearby.

Raising his head slightly, he looked around and took in a few deep breaths, quickly catching the scent of someone other than them. He didn't have to be in his wolf form to have a strong sense of smell. "Yes, I smell someone," he said softly, a low, wolf-like growl rumbling in his throat. Looking at Amber, he continued, "I don't know if it's Nathan, but there's definitely someone nearby. Keep your eyes peeled." With that, he began to run, staying close to Amber in case she fell again.
@Baker2be

"Then I'll have to kill him quietly, or somewhere where there aren't any people," Ashe said determinedly before kissing her back. "You don't need to keep thanking me, but you're welcome." Suddenly, he also had the strange feeling that they were being watched. If he had been in his wolf form at that moment, his fur would have stood on end. Nodding at Amber, he followed her quickly through the forest, staying in his human form in case any humans were nearby.

Raising his head slightly, he looked around and took in a few deep breaths, quickly catching the scent of someone other than them. He didn't have to be in his wolf form to have a strong sense of smell. "Yes, I smell someone," he said softly, a low, wolf-like growl rumbling in his throat. Looking at Amber, he continued, "I don't know if it's Nathan, but there's definitely someone nearby. Keep your eyes peeled." With that, he began to run, staying close to Amber in case she fell again.
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl (I forgot to show you pictures. Amber: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/56/96/50/56965089dd5b996cb412671a0ba20f26.jpg
Nathan: http://static.tumblr.com/8a30ab7121c98b4f93e9058bfd640f1a/sw2ixhk/1NJmz1v1n/tumblr_static_anime-boy-with-black-hair-tumblr-goth.jpg )

Amber ran right beside Ashe. After about half an hour she started to speak to Ashe. "I think we're almost there." Right as she said that she stopped and looked straight forward. There were houses, and buildings everywhere. "Hey Ashe, I think we made it.." She felt her teeth to make sure that her fangs weren't there. After she was sure that her teeth were normal, she turned to Ashe. "Hey do you want to go in?"
@DragonsRKewl (I forgot to show you pictures. Amber: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/56/96/50/56965089dd5b996cb412671a0ba20f26.jpg
Nathan: http://static.tumblr.com/8a30ab7121c98b4f93e9058bfd640f1a/sw2ixhk/1NJmz1v1n/tumblr_static_anime-boy-with-black-hair-tumblr-goth.jpg )

Amber ran right beside Ashe. After about half an hour she started to speak to Ashe. "I think we're almost there." Right as she said that she stopped and looked straight forward. There were houses, and buildings everywhere. "Hey Ashe, I think we made it.." She felt her teeth to make sure that her fangs weren't there. After she was sure that her teeth were normal, she turned to Ashe. "Hey do you want to go in?"
@Baker2be ((Ah ok cool!))

Ashe nodded at her when she said they were almost there. "I can smell them. I don't know exactly what humans smell like, but it just smells different. It smells so… plain," he said as they continued to run. He occasionally checked to make sure nobody was following them, but he never saw anyone. The werewolf slowed down and stopped when the human territory came into view, tilting his head to the side slightly. This place sure was different from the werewolf territory. Nodding in response to Amber, he said, "Yeah, let's go. Just remember to act like a normal human." He began to walk beside her, looking around a bit curiously as they passed a few people.
@Baker2be ((Ah ok cool!))

Ashe nodded at her when she said they were almost there. "I can smell them. I don't know exactly what humans smell like, but it just smells different. It smells so… plain," he said as they continued to run. He occasionally checked to make sure nobody was following them, but he never saw anyone. The werewolf slowed down and stopped when the human territory came into view, tilting his head to the side slightly. This place sure was different from the werewolf territory. Nodding in response to Amber, he said, "Yeah, let's go. Just remember to act like a normal human." He began to walk beside her, looking around a bit curiously as they passed a few people.
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl
Amber walked down the busy streets with Ashe by her side. She looked around at the humans beside us, and noticed that there was a young couple, about me and Ashe's age, holding hands. I quickly grabbed Ashe's hand, noticing that it was what the humans were doing. She hoped that she didn't embarrass Ashe too much. "So, what are we going to do now? We made it to town." She tried to sound like a human who had just moved here, but humans were much different from werewolves and vampires. First of all, what were these giant buildings? Oh well, She'd have plenty of time to learn all of this stuff later. For now she just wanted to find somewhere to stay. "Oh yeah, and Ashe? Did you tell your sister that we were moving to the city?" She wanted to know if they'd be getting any unexpected visits from the female werewolf.
@DragonsRKewl
Amber walked down the busy streets with Ashe by her side. She looked around at the humans beside us, and noticed that there was a young couple, about me and Ashe's age, holding hands. I quickly grabbed Ashe's hand, noticing that it was what the humans were doing. She hoped that she didn't embarrass Ashe too much. "So, what are we going to do now? We made it to town." She tried to sound like a human who had just moved here, but humans were much different from werewolves and vampires. First of all, what were these giant buildings? Oh well, She'd have plenty of time to learn all of this stuff later. For now she just wanted to find somewhere to stay. "Oh yeah, and Ashe? Did you tell your sister that we were moving to the city?" She wanted to know if they'd be getting any unexpected visits from the female werewolf.
@Baker2be

Ashe was surprised when Amber took his hand, but he smiled and intertwined his fingers with hers, following the humans' example. "Well, I guess we should find somewhere to stay," he said, looking around at the huge buildings. He assumed people lived inside them, which would take some getting used to considering he slept in caves his whole life. "Although I have no idea how to do that."

When Amber asked about Lila, Ashe just about facepalmed himself. He had completely forgotten to tell his sister that they were moving, but it wasn't like he'd had time. "No, but she'll be fine. If she really wanted to she'd just follow our scents." A few girls that walked by whispered to each other excitedly, looking at Ashe. The werewolf didn't know what they were whispering about, but he simply gave them a friendly grin and waved his hand at them. The girls giggled and waved back before hurrying off, blushing. "Humans certainly seem friendly," Ashe said quietly to Amber with a smile.
@Baker2be

Ashe was surprised when Amber took his hand, but he smiled and intertwined his fingers with hers, following the humans' example. "Well, I guess we should find somewhere to stay," he said, looking around at the huge buildings. He assumed people lived inside them, which would take some getting used to considering he slept in caves his whole life. "Although I have no idea how to do that."

When Amber asked about Lila, Ashe just about facepalmed himself. He had completely forgotten to tell his sister that they were moving, but it wasn't like he'd had time. "No, but she'll be fine. If she really wanted to she'd just follow our scents." A few girls that walked by whispered to each other excitedly, looking at Ashe. The werewolf didn't know what they were whispering about, but he simply gave them a friendly grin and waved his hand at them. The girls giggled and waved back before hurrying off, blushing. "Humans certainly seem friendly," Ashe said quietly to Amber with a smile.
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl
Amber was furious inside, and was shooting daggers with her eyes at those girls. Oh yeah right, 'friendly'. But then she stopped. Was Ashe really this oblivious? Oh well, maybe she could get revenge.. She suddenly got an idea. She knew that humans judged by appearance, so she let go of Ashe's hand, and stepped a bit farther away from him. Ok this was really dumb, but she was jealous. She started swaying her hips slightly and let her long hair flow a bit more freely. Vampires were naturally attractive, so maybe this would work? After doing this for a few minutes she looked behind her, and she saw around three guys following her. Ok, Ashe? You wanna play the jealous game? Let's play. While still looking behind her she winked at them then smiled and waved. She looked forwards again, hen suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked behind her, and it was one of the men from earlier. "Hey, you wanna go out?" She smiled at him and looked back at Ashe, who was watching her do this. "Maybe, it all depends." She then turned back around and headed back towards Ashe. "Yeah, humans sure are friendly."
@DragonsRKewl
Amber was furious inside, and was shooting daggers with her eyes at those girls. Oh yeah right, 'friendly'. But then she stopped. Was Ashe really this oblivious? Oh well, maybe she could get revenge.. She suddenly got an idea. She knew that humans judged by appearance, so she let go of Ashe's hand, and stepped a bit farther away from him. Ok this was really dumb, but she was jealous. She started swaying her hips slightly and let her long hair flow a bit more freely. Vampires were naturally attractive, so maybe this would work? After doing this for a few minutes she looked behind her, and she saw around three guys following her. Ok, Ashe? You wanna play the jealous game? Let's play. While still looking behind her she winked at them then smiled and waved. She looked forwards again, hen suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked behind her, and it was one of the men from earlier. "Hey, you wanna go out?" She smiled at him and looked back at Ashe, who was watching her do this. "Maybe, it all depends." She then turned back around and headed back towards Ashe. "Yeah, humans sure are friendly."
@Baker2be

Ashe looked confused when Amber moved away from him. Was it something he said? Slowing his pace a bit, he kept an eye on her, raising a brow slightly with a suspicious look. What was she doing? A frown formed on his face when she began attracting the attention of some male humans, and a soft growl rumbled in his throat, quiet enough for the humans to miss it but just loud enough for Amber to hear.

Stopping to watch the human ask her out, Ashe quickly turned away and continued walking. If she was going to be like that, he wasn't going to slow down for her. Without looking back at her again, he said sarcastically in a slightly tense voice, "I'm glad I mean so much to you, Amber. Why don't you just invite them to live with you instead? It's not like I saved your life or anything." Even Ashe himself was surprised by his tone, but he was angry. Apparently he meant nothing to Amber and she was just using him or something, and he was not happy about it.
@Baker2be

Ashe looked confused when Amber moved away from him. Was it something he said? Slowing his pace a bit, he kept an eye on her, raising a brow slightly with a suspicious look. What was she doing? A frown formed on his face when she began attracting the attention of some male humans, and a soft growl rumbled in his throat, quiet enough for the humans to miss it but just loud enough for Amber to hear.

Stopping to watch the human ask her out, Ashe quickly turned away and continued walking. If she was going to be like that, he wasn't going to slow down for her. Without looking back at her again, he said sarcastically in a slightly tense voice, "I'm glad I mean so much to you, Amber. Why don't you just invite them to live with you instead? It's not like I saved your life or anything." Even Ashe himself was surprised by his tone, but he was angry. Apparently he meant nothing to Amber and she was just using him or something, and he was not happy about it.
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl
Amber stopped. "Woah, calm down. I only love you." She got on her toes and kissed him. "Sorry, I was kinda jealous... Those other girls seemed to like you." After he said the last thing she did feel bad, And she was starting to show it. "If you want me too, I'll leave.. I'll go back to.. N-nathan." Ok, when did she get this emotional? Her eyes were tearing up. "I'm sorry, Ashe." She again started to move away from him, but this time she ran, at a human speed, back to where they came from. After a while, the tears came. She couldn't stop crying, but then of course, the worst thing ever happened. "Hey babe, I heard you missed me." She suddenly froze at the familiar voice. Nathan. She really shouldn't have said that. Of course Nathan followed her here. And now Ashe hated her and probably wouldn't save her. She had to stifle a scream, as his hand went over her eyes and mouth, blocking her vision, and providing no way for her to scream for help. Well great, Now the pain is about to start.
@DragonsRKewl
Amber stopped. "Woah, calm down. I only love you." She got on her toes and kissed him. "Sorry, I was kinda jealous... Those other girls seemed to like you." After he said the last thing she did feel bad, And she was starting to show it. "If you want me too, I'll leave.. I'll go back to.. N-nathan." Ok, when did she get this emotional? Her eyes were tearing up. "I'm sorry, Ashe." She again started to move away from him, but this time she ran, at a human speed, back to where they came from. After a while, the tears came. She couldn't stop crying, but then of course, the worst thing ever happened. "Hey babe, I heard you missed me." She suddenly froze at the familiar voice. Nathan. She really shouldn't have said that. Of course Nathan followed her here. And now Ashe hated her and probably wouldn't save her. She had to stifle a scream, as his hand went over her eyes and mouth, blocking her vision, and providing no way for her to scream for help. Well great, Now the pain is about to start.
@Baker2be

Ashe stopped and turned around just in time to see Amber disappear before he could say anything. Sighing and shaking his head, he quickly chased after her, ignoring the people that stared at both of them. Of course he was still upset, but he wasn't about to let her run off on her own like that. Why did she need to be so dramatic? Amber quickly escaped from his view, but he kept running until he was out of the human's territory. He sniffed the air, easily catching her fresh scent and following it until he saw her. And Nathan.

Glancing around to make sure they were far from any humans, he ran towards Nathan and leapt into the air, changing into his wolf form in midair. He snarled and knocked Nathan away from Amber, trying to grab him in his jaws. His large paws pushed on the vampire, trying to pin him down so he could rip him to shreds. "I told you to leave her alone!" he roared, his sharp white teeth snapping just inches away from Nathan's face.
@Baker2be

Ashe stopped and turned around just in time to see Amber disappear before he could say anything. Sighing and shaking his head, he quickly chased after her, ignoring the people that stared at both of them. Of course he was still upset, but he wasn't about to let her run off on her own like that. Why did she need to be so dramatic? Amber quickly escaped from his view, but he kept running until he was out of the human's territory. He sniffed the air, easily catching her fresh scent and following it until he saw her. And Nathan.

Glancing around to make sure they were far from any humans, he ran towards Nathan and leapt into the air, changing into his wolf form in midair. He snarled and knocked Nathan away from Amber, trying to grab him in his jaws. His large paws pushed on the vampire, trying to pin him down so he could rip him to shreds. "I told you to leave her alone!" he roared, his sharp white teeth snapping just inches away from Nathan's face.
efp3UiJ.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13