Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 Private W/ @DragonsRKewl
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@DragonsRKewl
Amber put a hand over her bite, then put a hand in front of her face. She frowned at the sight of the blood. But then she got an idea. She pulled her hair over her shoulders, hiding both sides of her neck. Perfect! "OK well are you ready?" She grabbed Ashe's hand as they walked back to town together. Maybe humans did have good ideas every once in a while. They then walked by a tall building, with the word 'Apartment' "I think I heard that humans live in these." She told Ashe to wait there while she stepped inside the main building to find out. She then asked the man at the counter, "ummm, excuse me? Me and my boyfriend just moved here and we were looking for somewhere to stay,-" She was then cut off by the man. "Well you've come to the right place! Where is he?" She smiled at him and said that she'd go get him. "Well I was right. We can stay here." She grabbed his hand, then pulled him inside. She then walked back to the counter, but then stopped at looked him straight in the eyes. Her friends had told her that when she hypnotised people her golden eyes started to glow. She then asked, "We're new in town, and we don't have anywhere to go... Could we stay here for free?" the man slowly nodded his head, so she knew it was working. "After this you won't remember any of this. Understand?" Again he nodded, but then reached behind him, and grabbed a key off of the shelf. "Here....." She grabbed the key from his hand, then smiled. "Thank you! Now, awaken." His eyes went back to normal, and he just liked at us very confused. He saw the key in my hand, then said "Thank you for staying here!" She nodded then turned around. "OK Ashe, now we just need to find where we're sleeping."
@DragonsRKewl
Amber put a hand over her bite, then put a hand in front of her face. She frowned at the sight of the blood. But then she got an idea. She pulled her hair over her shoulders, hiding both sides of her neck. Perfect! "OK well are you ready?" She grabbed Ashe's hand as they walked back to town together. Maybe humans did have good ideas every once in a while. They then walked by a tall building, with the word 'Apartment' "I think I heard that humans live in these." She told Ashe to wait there while she stepped inside the main building to find out. She then asked the man at the counter, "ummm, excuse me? Me and my boyfriend just moved here and we were looking for somewhere to stay,-" She was then cut off by the man. "Well you've come to the right place! Where is he?" She smiled at him and said that she'd go get him. "Well I was right. We can stay here." She grabbed his hand, then pulled him inside. She then walked back to the counter, but then stopped at looked him straight in the eyes. Her friends had told her that when she hypnotised people her golden eyes started to glow. She then asked, "We're new in town, and we don't have anywhere to go... Could we stay here for free?" the man slowly nodded his head, so she knew it was working. "After this you won't remember any of this. Understand?" Again he nodded, but then reached behind him, and grabbed a key off of the shelf. "Here....." She grabbed the key from his hand, then smiled. "Thank you! Now, awaken." His eyes went back to normal, and he just liked at us very confused. He saw the key in my hand, then said "Thank you for staying here!" She nodded then turned around. "OK Ashe, now we just need to find where we're sleeping."
@Baker2be

Ashe smiled and nodded, dropping the bloody piece of fabric then holding her hand as they walked back together. Once they were back in the human territory, he stopped outside the apartment and waited, leaning back against the outer wall of the building. It wasn't long before Amber pulled him inside and he followed her inside, watching as she began hypnotizing the man. He was rather curious about the process since he'd never seen it in real life. Grinning at the man after he gave them the key, he simply said, "Thanks."

As they began walking down a hall, Ashe turned to Amber and whispered, "Good job. Have you ever done that before?" Taking the key from her so he could look at it, he observed the number on it and furrowed his brow. "Hmm, 221. I have no idea how to find that, but I guess we have plenty of time." They wandered around for a while before finding a set of stairs. "Maybe we should try going up these strange things," he suggested, eyeing the stairs warily before stepping onto one. "They seem sturdy enough."

The werewolf made his way up the stairs and saw a sign pointing out certain room numbers. "Ah, it says room 221 should be this way," he said, pointing to the left and going down the hallway. After passing a few rooms, he stopped in front of a door with the number 221 on it and observed it, trying but failing to open it. He looked from the door to the key with a confused expression. "Um, how does this work?" he asked Amber, looking over at her.
@Baker2be

Ashe smiled and nodded, dropping the bloody piece of fabric then holding her hand as they walked back together. Once they were back in the human territory, he stopped outside the apartment and waited, leaning back against the outer wall of the building. It wasn't long before Amber pulled him inside and he followed her inside, watching as she began hypnotizing the man. He was rather curious about the process since he'd never seen it in real life. Grinning at the man after he gave them the key, he simply said, "Thanks."

As they began walking down a hall, Ashe turned to Amber and whispered, "Good job. Have you ever done that before?" Taking the key from her so he could look at it, he observed the number on it and furrowed his brow. "Hmm, 221. I have no idea how to find that, but I guess we have plenty of time." They wandered around for a while before finding a set of stairs. "Maybe we should try going up these strange things," he suggested, eyeing the stairs warily before stepping onto one. "They seem sturdy enough."

The werewolf made his way up the stairs and saw a sign pointing out certain room numbers. "Ah, it says room 221 should be this way," he said, pointing to the left and going down the hallway. After passing a few rooms, he stopped in front of a door with the number 221 on it and observed it, trying but failing to open it. He looked from the door to the key with a confused expression. "Um, how does this work?" he asked Amber, looking over at her.
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl
Amber smiled at him. "Yeah, I've done it before, but only once before. Ummm I have no idea how to get there." After they walked up the strangely shaped stone, she watched him fail to open the door. She laughed lightly. "Give me that." She took the key out of his hands, and inserted it into the door knob. She turned the key, until she heard a click on the other side. She opened the door, then turned the key back until it clicked again. "I forgot that you've lived in caves your whole life. Welcome to a house." She had grow up in a fancy home, so she knew how to use keys. When she walked inside she was impressed by what she saw. It was slightly smaller than a normal house, but it had all the same stuff. A bathroom, a bedroom, a kitchen, and a living room. It reminded her of when she was human. "Ummm, you should be able to figure stuff out easily, but if you need me to explain anything, just ask." She went into the living room and sat down on the couch. "Man have I missed being human....."
@DragonsRKewl
Amber smiled at him. "Yeah, I've done it before, but only once before. Ummm I have no idea how to get there." After they walked up the strangely shaped stone, she watched him fail to open the door. She laughed lightly. "Give me that." She took the key out of his hands, and inserted it into the door knob. She turned the key, until she heard a click on the other side. She opened the door, then turned the key back until it clicked again. "I forgot that you've lived in caves your whole life. Welcome to a house." She had grow up in a fancy home, so she knew how to use keys. When she walked inside she was impressed by what she saw. It was slightly smaller than a normal house, but it had all the same stuff. A bathroom, a bedroom, a kitchen, and a living room. It reminded her of when she was human. "Ummm, you should be able to figure stuff out easily, but if you need me to explain anything, just ask." She went into the living room and sat down on the couch. "Man have I missed being human....."
@Baker2be

Ashe was surprised that she knew how to use the key, but he soon remembered that she had probably been born a human. His theory was proven to be correct when she said the last sentence. "A house..." he echoed, looking around. It was so strange to have so much room and so many intriguing objects in it. Peeking into the bathroom, he was obviously very confused about what it was, but his curiosity urged him to move on to inspect another room. He walked into the kitchen, his wolf instincts taking over and he began sniffing around. The bad thing about being a werewolf was that he always had wolf-like qualities, which are basically dog qualities too. He felt the urge to change into wolf form so he could really take in the new scents, but he resisted and looked over at Amber. "This is so weird," he simply said, seeming confused about every single thing he saw.
@Baker2be

Ashe was surprised that she knew how to use the key, but he soon remembered that she had probably been born a human. His theory was proven to be correct when she said the last sentence. "A house..." he echoed, looking around. It was so strange to have so much room and so many intriguing objects in it. Peeking into the bathroom, he was obviously very confused about what it was, but his curiosity urged him to move on to inspect another room. He walked into the kitchen, his wolf instincts taking over and he began sniffing around. The bad thing about being a werewolf was that he always had wolf-like qualities, which are basically dog qualities too. He felt the urge to change into wolf form so he could really take in the new scents, but he resisted and looked over at Amber. "This is so weird," he simply said, seeming confused about every single thing he saw.
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl
Amber laughed at his confusion. "It's fine. I expected this much." She signed and got back up. "Ok, what do you want me to explain to you? You know what? I'm going to guess everything.... Ugh." She stood up and walked to the kitchen where Ashe was. "This is a kitchen, and it's where humans make food." She explained everything from the fridge to the microwave. She then walked to the living room, "This is where humans go to relax." She then explained the couch, the TV, and everything else. Then she walked to the bedroom. "This is where humans go to sleep, and get dressed." She then explained, the bed, the closet, and all of the other stuff. Lastly she went to the place that she least wanted to explain..... The bathroom... She sighed as she opened the bathroom door. "This is where humans freshen up." She then, very awkwardly, explained the toilet and the sink. She didn't want to explain the shower, but she knew that he would probably ask anyways.
@DragonsRKewl
Amber laughed at his confusion. "It's fine. I expected this much." She signed and got back up. "Ok, what do you want me to explain to you? You know what? I'm going to guess everything.... Ugh." She stood up and walked to the kitchen where Ashe was. "This is a kitchen, and it's where humans make food." She explained everything from the fridge to the microwave. She then walked to the living room, "This is where humans go to relax." She then explained the couch, the TV, and everything else. Then she walked to the bedroom. "This is where humans go to sleep, and get dressed." She then explained, the bed, the closet, and all of the other stuff. Lastly she went to the place that she least wanted to explain..... The bathroom... She sighed as she opened the bathroom door. "This is where humans freshen up." She then, very awkwardly, explained the toilet and the sink. She didn't want to explain the shower, but she knew that he would probably ask anyways.
@Baker2be

Ashe followed her through the apartment, watching and listening carefully to everything she said. "Wait, so this thing was made so humans can watch other humans in it?" he asked when she explained the tv, completely baffled as to how that was possible. He crawled onto the couch for a moment, looking a bit funny since he didn't just sit down like a normal person. The werewolf immediately took a liking to the couch, finding that it was much more comfortable than any cave he'd been in. Once they reached the bedroom, he did the same thing, finding the bed even more comfortable than the couch.

When they walked into the bathroom, he furrowed his brow at her explanation of the room. "That's, uh... interesting," he said, staring at the toilet as if it were an alien. That would definitely take some getting used to as well. Looking at the shower, he asked, "What about this?" Reaching out curiously, he accidentally turned on the water then quickly jumped back with surprise, growling and growing claws on instinct. He calmed down after a moment, his claws turning back into normal nails as he stopped growling and inched forward cautiously, eyeing the shower as the water continued to flow.
@Baker2be

Ashe followed her through the apartment, watching and listening carefully to everything she said. "Wait, so this thing was made so humans can watch other humans in it?" he asked when she explained the tv, completely baffled as to how that was possible. He crawled onto the couch for a moment, looking a bit funny since he didn't just sit down like a normal person. The werewolf immediately took a liking to the couch, finding that it was much more comfortable than any cave he'd been in. Once they reached the bedroom, he did the same thing, finding the bed even more comfortable than the couch.

When they walked into the bathroom, he furrowed his brow at her explanation of the room. "That's, uh... interesting," he said, staring at the toilet as if it were an alien. That would definitely take some getting used to as well. Looking at the shower, he asked, "What about this?" Reaching out curiously, he accidentally turned on the water then quickly jumped back with surprise, growling and growing claws on instinct. He calmed down after a moment, his claws turning back into normal nails as he stopped growling and inched forward cautiously, eyeing the shower as the water continued to flow.
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl
Amber laughed at his curiosity. "I'm not going to show you how it's used, ok? But I will explain it. So as you just did, you turn on the water using this faucet." She then started to blush and explained it the only way she knew how. "Then, you have to take off your clothes and get inside." She could tell her face was extremely red. "It's how humans stay clean, It's also how they manage to not smell bad." Her face was still extremely red as she turned off the faucet. "ummm, is there anything else you need me to explain?" Once she was ddone explaining everything to him, she looked at the clock on the wall. It was 11:00. Wow it was pretty late, and the time was starting to catch up with her. She yawned and stretched her arms. "I'm going to see if the bed is any good." She walked towards the room, and opened the door. She knew thatAshe was behind her. Oh yeah, he didn't know how to use a bed. She turned around. "What you want an example?" She walked over to the bed, pulled back the sheets, then got in. She wrapped the blankets around herself again, then laid on her side. She shut her eyes, but still felt Ashe watching her. "You ever going to go to sleep? Come on. It's a double bed for a reason." She pulled back the other sides of the sheets for Ashe. "Just come to bed when your ready." She quickly fell asleep in the comfortable bed.
@DragonsRKewl
Amber laughed at his curiosity. "I'm not going to show you how it's used, ok? But I will explain it. So as you just did, you turn on the water using this faucet." She then started to blush and explained it the only way she knew how. "Then, you have to take off your clothes and get inside." She could tell her face was extremely red. "It's how humans stay clean, It's also how they manage to not smell bad." Her face was still extremely red as she turned off the faucet. "ummm, is there anything else you need me to explain?" Once she was ddone explaining everything to him, she looked at the clock on the wall. It was 11:00. Wow it was pretty late, and the time was starting to catch up with her. She yawned and stretched her arms. "I'm going to see if the bed is any good." She walked towards the room, and opened the door. She knew thatAshe was behind her. Oh yeah, he didn't know how to use a bed. She turned around. "What you want an example?" She walked over to the bed, pulled back the sheets, then got in. She wrapped the blankets around herself again, then laid on her side. She shut her eyes, but still felt Ashe watching her. "You ever going to go to sleep? Come on. It's a double bed for a reason." She pulled back the other sides of the sheets for Ashe. "Just come to bed when your ready." She quickly fell asleep in the comfortable bed.
@Baker2be

Ashe blushed slightly and shook his head. "Uh, no, that's fine. Thanks," he said awkwardly, following her out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, watching as she demonstrated how to sleep in the bed. He awkwardly crawled in after her, copying her and pulling the blankets over himself. Wow, how had he slept in caves before? This was amazing! "Good night," he said once he was settled in. Letting out a soft contented sigh, he closed his eyes and fell asleep beside Amber.
@Baker2be

Ashe blushed slightly and shook his head. "Uh, no, that's fine. Thanks," he said awkwardly, following her out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, watching as she demonstrated how to sleep in the bed. He awkwardly crawled in after her, copying her and pulling the blankets over himself. Wow, how had he slept in caves before? This was amazing! "Good night," he said once he was settled in. Letting out a soft contented sigh, he closed his eyes and fell asleep beside Amber.
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl
When she woke up the first thing that she heard was Ashe's snoring next to her. She opened her eyes to see Ashe lying in bed next to her. She quietly got out then went into the bathroom. "Well here goes nothing." The shower was more relaxing than she remembered, but she couldn't get over the fear that Ashe was going to walk in on her. When she was done, she turned off the water, and dried off, before changing back into her clothes. Well she only had the one outfit. Once she was done, she found the jackpot. Apparently the man from earlier was still helping them, because she found a platter with $500 on it. Ok now she could get stuff. She wrote a note, then put it on the door for Ashe, and it read "I'll be back soon. Went out to do some shopping. Love you!" She quickly left, taking the key with her so she wouldn't get locked out. She quickly stepped out into the busy sidewalk, and to the nearest clothing store. She bought both fancy clothes for herself and him, along with casual ones. Add she looked at the public clock she noticed that it was nearing noon, so she decided to get lunch. She stopped by a restraunt and picked up some chicken for them to eat. It's been so long since she had chicken, she hoped that it still tasted good. By the time she got home it was exactly 12, and she put down everything she bought, then grabbed the clothes for Ashe. She walked into the bedroom to find Ashe still asleep. She put the clothes on the doorknob, then shook his shoulder, then ran out of the room. She took the note off of the door. Apparently he didn't need it. She then put the chicken on plates, and sat the plates down on the table in the living room. She started eating, knowing that Ashe would be coming out soon.
@DragonsRKewl
When she woke up the first thing that she heard was Ashe's snoring next to her. She opened her eyes to see Ashe lying in bed next to her. She quietly got out then went into the bathroom. "Well here goes nothing." The shower was more relaxing than she remembered, but she couldn't get over the fear that Ashe was going to walk in on her. When she was done, she turned off the water, and dried off, before changing back into her clothes. Well she only had the one outfit. Once she was done, she found the jackpot. Apparently the man from earlier was still helping them, because she found a platter with $500 on it. Ok now she could get stuff. She wrote a note, then put it on the door for Ashe, and it read "I'll be back soon. Went out to do some shopping. Love you!" She quickly left, taking the key with her so she wouldn't get locked out. She quickly stepped out into the busy sidewalk, and to the nearest clothing store. She bought both fancy clothes for herself and him, along with casual ones. Add she looked at the public clock she noticed that it was nearing noon, so she decided to get lunch. She stopped by a restraunt and picked up some chicken for them to eat. It's been so long since she had chicken, she hoped that it still tasted good. By the time she got home it was exactly 12, and she put down everything she bought, then grabbed the clothes for Ashe. She walked into the bedroom to find Ashe still asleep. She put the clothes on the doorknob, then shook his shoulder, then ran out of the room. She took the note off of the door. Apparently he didn't need it. She then put the chicken on plates, and sat the plates down on the table in the living room. She started eating, knowing that Ashe would be coming out soon.
@Baker2be

Ashe woke up to the feeling of someone shaking his shoulder, grumbling sleepily and opening his eyes. He just barely caught a glimpse of Amber darting out of the room. Blinking a few times, he sat up and tubbed his eyes before seeing the new clothes on the doorknob. Walking over to the door, he picked up the clothes and held them up curiously. He'd basically only had the outfit he was currently wearing until now, so it would be strange to change it, but he wanted to try it. But first, he should probably use the shower. He headed into the bathroom and turned on the water, not getting frightened by it this time.

After getting undressed and taking a warm shower, he dried himself off with a towel like Amber had told him to then came out of the bathroom. Ashe picked up the new clothes and began to try them on, quickly finding out that they fit him very well. Once he was dressed, he walked out of the bedroom and immediately smelled the scent of something delicious. Following the amazing scent, he ended up finding Amber in the living room with some meat he had never tried. "What is that?" he asked, sitting down beside her and picking up a plate. Tilting his head to the side for a moment, he began eating the chicken with his hands, thinking it was normal to do so.
@Baker2be

Ashe woke up to the feeling of someone shaking his shoulder, grumbling sleepily and opening his eyes. He just barely caught a glimpse of Amber darting out of the room. Blinking a few times, he sat up and tubbed his eyes before seeing the new clothes on the doorknob. Walking over to the door, he picked up the clothes and held them up curiously. He'd basically only had the outfit he was currently wearing until now, so it would be strange to change it, but he wanted to try it. But first, he should probably use the shower. He headed into the bathroom and turned on the water, not getting frightened by it this time.

After getting undressed and taking a warm shower, he dried himself off with a towel like Amber had told him to then came out of the bathroom. Ashe picked up the new clothes and began to try them on, quickly finding out that they fit him very well. Once he was dressed, he walked out of the bedroom and immediately smelled the scent of something delicious. Following the amazing scent, he ended up finding Amber in the living room with some meat he had never tried. "What is that?" he asked, sitting down beside her and picking up a plate. Tilting his head to the side for a moment, he began eating the chicken with his hands, thinking it was normal to do so.
efp3UiJ.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13