Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coliseum Loot Drop Rates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yeah, beasts can spawn in parties of up to 5 (but I don't believe any larger than that).

Each individual beast can drop up to 3 items (and possibly more - I just haven't seen evidence of that yet).

...which means fighting a group of 5, you could potentially have 15 item drops!
Yeah, beasts can spawn in parties of up to 5 (but I don't believe any larger than that).

Each individual beast can drop up to 3 items (and possibly more - I just haven't seen evidence of that yet).

...which means fighting a group of 5, you could potentially have 15 item drops!
After a good deal of fighting, I have findings.

They are not completely accurate, because I did not record no drop, or what I was fighting. I plan to do this again, to get more accurate, but here's my findings:

Food:
8 micromoth
17 Fragile moth wings
21 crunchy moth legs
9 wasteland pauper
3 mealmoth
12 herdbeast hoof
2 white eared hummingbird
4 catocata moth
9 delicate bat wing
1 white cabbage butterfly

Materials:
13 rotting leather
12 tiny feathers
4 small legbones
2 sparrow skulls

Battle Items:
1 Dark Might fragment
1 Fire Acuity fragment
5 minor health potion

Familiars:
1 ruby webwing

Chests:
5 leafy pack (contains 1 ivy, 100 treasure each)
After a good deal of fighting, I have findings.

They are not completely accurate, because I did not record no drop, or what I was fighting. I plan to do this again, to get more accurate, but here's my findings:

Food:
8 micromoth
17 Fragile moth wings
21 crunchy moth legs
9 wasteland pauper
3 mealmoth
12 herdbeast hoof
2 white eared hummingbird
4 catocata moth
9 delicate bat wing
1 white cabbage butterfly

Materials:
13 rotting leather
12 tiny feathers
4 small legbones
2 sparrow skulls

Battle Items:
1 Dark Might fragment
1 Fire Acuity fragment
5 minor health potion

Familiars:
1 ruby webwing

Chests:
5 leafy pack (contains 1 ivy, 100 treasure each)
Just out of curiosity, have you been tracking what individual monster drops what? We've got a thread going over at FRC that goes enemy by enemy. =)

Once I get home I can send some of the stuff your way, but if you've got it broken down by enemy I'd love to get my hands on that data!
Just out of curiosity, have you been tracking what individual monster drops what? We've got a thread going over at FRC that goes enemy by enemy. =)

Once I get home I can send some of the stuff your way, but if you've got it broken down by enemy I'd love to get my hands on that data!
15evlog.jpg
I've had 0 eggs drops in well over 2k battles, so it must be a very,very low drop rate.
I've had 0 eggs drops in well over 2k battles, so it must be a very,very low drop rate.
tAfGPSN.png
I have had one egg drop in around 750 battles (And it was only around five battles ago). I've only had two familiar drops, though, so I suppose it balances out :P
I have had one egg drop in around 750 battles (And it was only around five battles ago). I've only had two familiar drops, though, so I suppose it balances out :P
@Chimeric

I can assist with the training fields. I'm nearly 30% done with my findings for my set of 100, its a bit slow going today, but the HP count is helpful. I can KO ruby webwing, death-head stag with a lv7 critical hit by either mage or striker.
@Chimeric

I can assist with the training fields. I'm nearly 30% done with my findings for my set of 100, its a bit slow going today, but the HP count is helpful. I can KO ruby webwing, death-head stag with a lv7 critical hit by either mage or striker.
I'm almost done going over the Sandswept Delta, then I'm going to go back to the Forest or the Scortched woods.
I'm almost done going over the Sandswept Delta, then I'm going to go back to the Forest or the Scortched woods.
Bamboo Falls data now added. Forgotten Cave data is next.

@Chimeric - If it'd be helpful for the info that you're collecting, I can make my logs available to you guys on gdocs. It lists what enemies were fought in each encounter (and how many), what items were dropped (and how many), and what chest contents were. I know your group is looking for similar info for me, and that'd save me the added steps of breaking things down by beast if you're doing it already. :)
Bamboo Falls data now added. Forgotten Cave data is next.

@Chimeric - If it'd be helpful for the info that you're collecting, I can make my logs available to you guys on gdocs. It lists what enemies were fought in each encounter (and how many), what items were dropped (and how many), and what chest contents were. I know your group is looking for similar info for me, and that'd save me the added steps of breaking things down by beast if you're doing it already. :)
@ZephyrWindSpirit @Cidraco I would love you guys forever. <3<3

All of our data is out here if you want it, please feel free to use it! http://www.frcompendium.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=60 (It&#039;s an external link, but I promise it&#039;s safe ;) )
@ZephyrWindSpirit @Cidraco I would love you guys forever. <3<3

All of our data is out here if you want it, please feel free to use it! http://www.frcompendium.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=60 (It&#039;s an external link, but I promise it&#039;s safe ;) )
15evlog.jpg
@Chimeric - Here&#039;s the gdocs link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At9bVBphivQjdE9FODk5V200VnkyNWR3Z2hWOXVDOVE&usp=sharing

I had a power surge earlier which wiped some of my data so I&#039;ve moved it to gdocs for the future. Just a bit of a setback with Forgotten Cave, fortunately. This data does not include the earlier compiled stuff with Sandswept Delta and Scorched Forest.
@Chimeric - Here&#039;s the gdocs link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At9bVBphivQjdE9FODk5V200VnkyNWR3Z2hWOXVDOVE&usp=sharing

I had a power surge earlier which wiped some of my data so I&#039;ve moved it to gdocs for the future. Just a bit of a setback with Forgotten Cave, fortunately. This data does not include the earlier compiled stuff with Sandswept Delta and Scorched Forest.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9