Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coliseum Loot Drop Rates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Very well done, good job. :D
Very well done, good job. :D
TEbNEim.png
Evening, I was curious to know if anyone is studying the coralation between Coliseum Day/Night and drop rates. Recently I noticed that I either get better drops (apparel or battle items) when the coliseum is experience night then when it experiences day.

I'm using level 7s in the Training Area when I noticed this.
Evening, I was curious to know if anyone is studying the coralation between Coliseum Day/Night and drop rates. Recently I noticed that I either get better drops (apparel or battle items) when the coliseum is experience night then when it experiences day.

I'm using level 7s in the Training Area when I noticed this.
I have extra Imperials (DG & SG) PM if interested in Unnamed Clowns in Lair!
I don't know about the time of day in the coliseum, but I am tracking all fights for my current group or 3. 100 in training ground are in my spreadsheet and 100 in woodland path are going to be logged when I get to entering the raw data.

Would be interested in a centralized location to put all the logged data so that we create a much more accurate view of things. If you get 1 egg in 100 fights, good for you, but if you're the only one still when 1000 have been logged, you know just how lucky you were with that drop!
I don't know about the time of day in the coliseum, but I am tracking all fights for my current group or 3. 100 in training ground are in my spreadsheet and 100 in woodland path are going to be logged when I get to entering the raw data.

Would be interested in a centralized location to put all the logged data so that we create a much more accurate view of things. If you get 1 egg in 100 fights, good for you, but if you're the only one still when 1000 have been logged, you know just how lucky you were with that drop!
My small amount of data might help... or not, but Ill add what I know. Ive gotten the majority of my 17 dragons up to at least level 5.

I'm somewhere just over 500 battles. Ive had 6 familiar drops, mostly from training grounds (only 1 from woodland path so far)

Ive been doing a lot of loot farming most recently and Ive noticed less loot drops with my higher level dragons in the training grounds. They still pick up exp, but its a small amount and only to be expected.

No eggs yet, but I keep my fingers crossed.

EDIT: I pushed my 3 highest leveled dragons from lvl 6 to lvl 8 today. Had 1 familiar drop from Scorched Forest (I got a Zeeba) Loot drops pretty much 4 out of 5 battles at least 1 item. I just bought two new dragons, so Ill get them started in training grounds and keep track of loot & stuff while they progress.
My small amount of data might help... or not, but Ill add what I know. Ive gotten the majority of my 17 dragons up to at least level 5.

I'm somewhere just over 500 battles. Ive had 6 familiar drops, mostly from training grounds (only 1 from woodland path so far)

Ive been doing a lot of loot farming most recently and Ive noticed less loot drops with my higher level dragons in the training grounds. They still pick up exp, but its a small amount and only to be expected.

No eggs yet, but I keep my fingers crossed.

EDIT: I pushed my 3 highest leveled dragons from lvl 6 to lvl 8 today. Had 1 familiar drop from Scorched Forest (I got a Zeeba) Loot drops pretty much 4 out of 5 battles at least 1 item. I just bought two new dragons, so Ill get them started in training grounds and keep track of loot & stuff while they progress.
NatureSanctuarySiggy_zps5c46a8b9.png
Wow this is awesome! Must have taken you forever.
Wow this is awesome! Must have taken you forever.
Nova Breeding - Specializing in Neon Wings and Bright Wings
Using *******.com because of the amp; causing links to not work.
Bumping for useful information. :o)
Bumping for useful information. :o)
U3uWWAU.png
Wow, this is really great. :) Thanks so much for the effort!
Wow, this is really great. :) Thanks so much for the effort!
ICW8UfZ.png
@Cidraco
I'm sorry if i say something what already has been said a few pages before, but i have three dragons which are lvl 22...
I would like to help, since this is a very interesting idea and thread, and I'm able to do 100 consecutive fights in every area.
Since battling mobs is one of the things i'm doing most here, i also could do more than 100 consecutive fights in one area on some days, like 500 or even 1000, which could improve the data :3
If you are interested you could drop me a note :3

Terrox~
@Cidraco
I'm sorry if i say something what already has been said a few pages before, but i have three dragons which are lvl 22...
I would like to help, since this is a very interesting idea and thread, and I'm able to do 100 consecutive fights in every area.
Since battling mobs is one of the things i'm doing most here, i also could do more than 100 consecutive fights in one area on some days, like 500 or even 1000, which could improve the data :3
If you are interested you could drop me a note :3

Terrox~
BUMP
This thread is excellent, worth a read :)
BUMP
This thread is excellent, worth a read :)
Participating in Trick or Treat
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
Looks like Cidraco is gone? :x
Looks like Cidraco is gone? :x
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9