Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coliseum Loot Drop Rates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Velxeor
Good to know, thanks!

I should hopefully have data for the Forgotten Cave either this evening or tomorrow sometime.
@Velxeor
Good to know, thanks!

I should hopefully have data for the Forgotten Cave either this evening or tomorrow sometime.
Oh dude, thank you for going through and pulling all this together! It's really neat to see it laid out (and dang, I definitely need to work on leveling my crew more than I have been -- that's a lot of payoff once you get higher up).
Oh dude, thank you for going through and pulling all this together! It's really neat to see it laid out (and dang, I definitely need to work on leveling my crew more than I have been -- that's a lot of payoff once you get higher up).
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
So far I have found the woodland path drops the most loot out of the first 4 levels of battle grounds. Granted with only a 2 dragon team, the the sandswept delta tends to be a harder fight than I want to bother with most of the time so it's drop rates may be a lot better than my limited exposure to them, as your data would indicate.
So far I have found the woodland path drops the most loot out of the first 4 levels of battle grounds. Granted with only a 2 dragon team, the the sandswept delta tends to be a harder fight than I want to bother with most of the time so it's drop rates may be a lot better than my limited exposure to them, as your data would indicate.
466w8yC.png
Heh, I've been informally testing the same things. I haven't kept any hard data, but in over 500 battles I've collected 6 familiars and 0 eggs, which are my main points of focus right now. I've been farming the training grounds just to see how long it will take me to get an egg, maybe I'm just really unlucky. I don't get exp for farming there either, so I might go to the woodland path next. At least I can grind out a level or so while I'm at it, that way. I just can't chain infinitely the way I can in the training grounds.
Heh, I've been informally testing the same things. I haven't kept any hard data, but in over 500 battles I've collected 6 familiars and 0 eggs, which are my main points of focus right now. I've been farming the training grounds just to see how long it will take me to get an egg, maybe I'm just really unlucky. I don't get exp for farming there either, so I might go to the woodland path next. At least I can grind out a level or so while I'm at it, that way. I just can't chain infinitely the way I can in the training grounds.
Echoing the thanks on doing this legwork and sharing the data! :D
Echoing the thanks on doing this legwork and sharing the data! :D
So glad to see someone collecting data on this! I was wondering if there were any loot tables cuz I wanna know if I should grind battles for the familiars of just buy them off the AH.

To add a little bit of input for familiar hunters, I've done over 100 battles and only one familiar dropped for me. Based on this and what Cidraco and Cymas said, it looks like familiars have a droprate around 1-2% (although our sample size is still very small).
Assuming a 1% droprate is accurate, this means there's a 63.4% chance to come across a familiar in 100 battles. Odds look better if the droprate is closer to 2%, in which case there's a 86.7% chance to find one in 100 battles.

Considering how short battles are, this isn't too bad, but it will feel like a grind if you're fighting solely for a familiar.

Good luck in your loot hunts!
And kudos for beginning a loot table!
So glad to see someone collecting data on this! I was wondering if there were any loot tables cuz I wanna know if I should grind battles for the familiars of just buy them off the AH.

To add a little bit of input for familiar hunters, I've done over 100 battles and only one familiar dropped for me. Based on this and what Cidraco and Cymas said, it looks like familiars have a droprate around 1-2% (although our sample size is still very small).
Assuming a 1% droprate is accurate, this means there's a 63.4% chance to come across a familiar in 100 battles. Odds look better if the droprate is closer to 2%, in which case there's a 86.7% chance to find one in 100 battles.

Considering how short battles are, this isn't too bad, but it will feel like a grind if you're fighting solely for a familiar.

Good luck in your loot hunts!
And kudos for beginning a loot table!
TngcDHe.png
Thanks for the comments, everyone.

For those who are keeping track of egg drop rates.. I'm well over 1000 battles in and have yet to see a single egg drop. They are VERY RARE. Those who are getting one - or even more - have super good luck that I can tell.

I came down with something which is why the next couple stages are a bit delayed. I should have some more data up soon, most likely this weekend. I'm also recording individual beasts this time. Hopefully I will be able to determine which beasts drop which type of item - because there is definitely a correlation between some/most/all of them.
Thanks for the comments, everyone.

For those who are keeping track of egg drop rates.. I'm well over 1000 battles in and have yet to see a single egg drop. They are VERY RARE. Those who are getting one - or even more - have super good luck that I can tell.

I came down with something which is why the next couple stages are a bit delayed. I should have some more data up soon, most likely this weekend. I'm also recording individual beasts this time. Hopefully I will be able to determine which beasts drop which type of item - because there is definitely a correlation between some/most/all of them.
I'm now up to 9 familiars and I'd guess somewhere around 800ish battles? I wish there was a way to track that besides just the achievements. Still no eggs but I got two apparel drops within a few battles of each other. It made me hopeful for eggs, but still nada on that front.

ETA: Ok, so more battles than I thought, just hit the achievement for 1000. So 1000 battles, 9 familiars, 2 apparel, no eggs. However, a few battles after 1000 I got two apparel drops from one fight.
I'm now up to 9 familiars and I'd guess somewhere around 800ish battles? I wish there was a way to track that besides just the achievements. Still no eggs but I got two apparel drops within a few battles of each other. It made me hopeful for eggs, but still nada on that front.

ETA: Ok, so more battles than I thought, just hit the achievement for 1000. So 1000 battles, 9 familiars, 2 apparel, no eggs. However, a few battles after 1000 I got two apparel drops from one fight.
I've only had one egg drop in possibly 5,000+ enemies.
I've only had one egg drop in possibly 5,000+ enemies.
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ nyoom ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
I've had about 600 or so battles and had 6 familiar drops, most in the first two levels.
I've had about 600 or so battles and had 6 familiar drops, most in the first two levels.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9