Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coliseum Loot Drop Rates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cool - thanks for the info!
Cool - thanks for the info!
tumblr_mfg0smpKiv1rp0ie7o1_250.gif
Gosh, sorry for being a serious thread necromancer here, but this is really great, and I deeply appreciate the time you poured into this.

It's a lot of work to do this, but it would be nice if you were to continue this further, and expand to the next areas.
Gosh, sorry for being a serious thread necromancer here, but this is really great, and I deeply appreciate the time you poured into this.

It's a lot of work to do this, but it would be nice if you were to continue this further, and expand to the next areas.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
@Erra right now the admins are doing Coliseum re-balancing, adjusting drops and rates etc (not to mention all the recent enemy additions), so all this information is already somewhat out of date and become more so until they're done. At which point it would be fantastic if someone did this kind of data-gathering again. I may try it...
@Erra right now the admins are doing Coliseum re-balancing, adjusting drops and rates etc (not to mention all the recent enemy additions), so all this information is already somewhat out of date and become more so until they're done. At which point it would be fantastic if someone did this kind of data-gathering again. I may try it...
Oh gosh, I love to grind about in the coliseum so I may just take up on the more update version of this thread someday as well. I mean, if I'm already doing the work why not record it to help others out?

In any case, I love this thread, I love what it is doing, and I appreciate the efforts you put into this thread! It's fantastic! Thank you, thank you
Oh gosh, I love to grind about in the coliseum so I may just take up on the more update version of this thread someday as well. I mean, if I'm already doing the work why not record it to help others out?

In any case, I love this thread, I love what it is doing, and I appreciate the efforts you put into this thread! It's fantastic! Thank you, thank you
BuDq0ZK.gif
This is very useful good luck with your research!
This is very useful good luck with your research!
Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png
Thanks for all the work, very interesting. I actually want to try and print this off as I am keeping a notebook on prices, trends etc. I so wish they would shake things up once in a while, I see almost no eggs are dropped and familiars seem to be infrequent as well. Not all the time of course but once in a while to keep things interesting, gets boring grinding for the same stuff all the time.
Thanks for all the work, very interesting. I actually want to try and print this off as I am keeping a notebook on prices, trends etc. I so wish they would shake things up once in a while, I see almost no eggs are dropped and familiars seem to be infrequent as well. Not all the time of course but once in a while to keep things interesting, gets boring grinding for the same stuff all the time.
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
really dumb question, ( I have lots), how did you gather your info, I guess the process is what I am asking. are you doing 100 grinds per place and writing down what comes each time? Than the % would be farely easy(ish). I know they have added new items so things will change as this happens. Be an interesting project to do while I am on bedrest. ( not to horn in on all your hard work) I can keep it quiet if you wanted as it is your 'baby'. A really cool idea.
Thanks for the idea and any help are willing to impart.
Dandydots
really dumb question, ( I have lots), how did you gather your info, I guess the process is what I am asking. are you doing 100 grinds per place and writing down what comes each time? Than the % would be farely easy(ish). I know they have added new items so things will change as this happens. Be an interesting project to do while I am on bedrest. ( not to horn in on all your hard work) I can keep it quiet if you wanted as it is your 'baby'. A really cool idea.
Thanks for the idea and any help are willing to impart.
Dandydots
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
Great post.
Great post.
Appreciate this! :D
Appreciate this! :D
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
@Dandydots - Sorry, I just saw today that this thread was resurrected.

I gathered my data in a spreadsheet. It looked a bit like this for each line:

Battle #xx - mob #1 - mob #2 - mob #3 - mob #4 - treasure #1 - treasure #2 .... #8

I'd do at minimum 100 battles per area, though I did get additional data from volunteers for some which further refined the numbers. I have since given up this project. Anyone else is welcome to pick it back up again.

Here is the link to what data I still have left on gdocs:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At9bVBphivQjdE9FODk5V200VnkyNWR3Z2hWOXVDOVE&usp=sharing

Feel free to do with it what you want. Keep in mind that most if this was acquired in June 2013, so some of the data is out of date - especially as it pertains to new mobs, new treasure, etc.
@Dandydots - Sorry, I just saw today that this thread was resurrected.

I gathered my data in a spreadsheet. It looked a bit like this for each line:

Battle #xx - mob #1 - mob #2 - mob #3 - mob #4 - treasure #1 - treasure #2 .... #8

I'd do at minimum 100 battles per area, though I did get additional data from volunteers for some which further refined the numbers. I have since given up this project. Anyone else is welcome to pick it back up again.

Here is the link to what data I still have left on gdocs:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At9bVBphivQjdE9FODk5V200VnkyNWR3Z2hWOXVDOVE&usp=sharing

Feel free to do with it what you want. Keep in mind that most if this was acquired in June 2013, so some of the data is out of date - especially as it pertains to new mobs, new treasure, etc.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9