Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coliseum Loot Drop Rates
@Cidraco AHH THank you so much!! This is awesome. =)
@Cidraco AHH THank you so much!! This is awesome. =)
15evlog.jpg
I fought in the coliseum in the training fields with level nine dragons and got a lightning egg after about 30 battles. (0_0)

Does this help?
I fought in the coliseum in the training fields with level nine dragons and got a lightning egg after about 30 battles. (0_0)

Does this help?
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
@ZeraLintarii - It means you're very lucky! Congrats!
@ZeraLintarii - It means you're very lucky! Congrats!
Finally, finally got my 100 fights logged. I'm going through the list now to put it in excel. I'll stick it into the google document when I'm done.

Laggy coliseum does not make logging fights easy. I probably lost ten fights from the loss of connection.
Finally, finally got my 100 fights logged. I'm going through the list now to put it in excel. I'll stick it into the google document when I'm done.

Laggy coliseum does not make logging fights easy. I probably lost ten fights from the loss of connection.
@Cidraco

I will try taking logs when I fight. I might be quite slow in reaching 100 though, my laptop is quite laggy and I tend to do other things in between.
@Cidraco

I will try taking logs when I fight. I might be quite slow in reaching 100 though, my laptop is quite laggy and I tend to do other things in between.
My dragons are level 8, so I'll make a start on data from the 4-6 stage, as it looks like no one's collected much there yet. I will attempt to follow the spreadsheet and report back~

Oh, and I just opened a Leafy Pack to get 1 ivy, 100 treasure, and 1 gem. I hadn't realized gems were a possible drop.
My dragons are level 8, so I'll make a start on data from the 4-6 stage, as it looks like no one's collected much there yet. I will attempt to follow the spreadsheet and report back~

Oh, and I just opened a Leafy Pack to get 1 ivy, 100 treasure, and 1 gem. I hadn't realized gems were a possible drop.
Forgotten Cave data added.

Thanks for everyone who has been logging info so far, too!
Forgotten Cave data added.

Thanks for everyone who has been logging info so far, too!
Woodland Path data added. Training Fields is next.
Woodland Path data added. Training Fields is next.
Here is my log for the Sandswept Delta https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tDwsyBVgqY4ffCpjH1XVF0NY_XYzfkqhEmE8ITkl9Pw/edit
Here is my log for the Sandswept Delta https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tDwsyBVgqY4ffCpjH1XVF0NY_XYzfkqhEmE8ITkl9Pw/edit
Training Grounds added.
Next up: Boreal Wood.

@SpytDragonFyre - Thanks! I'll try to get some more accurate numbers up for Sandswept Delta with those figured into the previous stuff.
Training Grounds added.
Next up: Boreal Wood.

@SpytDragonFyre - Thanks! I'll try to get some more accurate numbers up for Sandswept Delta with those figured into the previous stuff.