Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coliseum Loot Drop Rates
I've had one familiar drop in Bamboo Falls and the rest in Training Grounds; 11 in total. I've fought over 1000 battles, but no egg yet.
I've had one familiar drop in Bamboo Falls and the rest in Training Grounds; 11 in total. I've fought over 1000 battles, but no egg yet.
5mDnfD3.png
Thank you so much for doing this. Literally the greatest blessing I could have imagined.
Thank you so much for doing this. Literally the greatest blessing I could have imagined.
Oh, and it is possible to get plant loot from the Sandswept Delta. I got a black tulip in one drop.

Edit- After a few more fights, I've gotten a few more. Both times I was fighting Nightsky Furians
Oh, and it is possible to get plant loot from the Sandswept Delta. I got a black tulip in one drop.

Edit- After a few more fights, I've gotten a few more. Both times I was fighting Nightsky Furians
@Cidraco

Would you like some help compiling data for the training grounds? My two dragon team is lv 6, but I think it would give some insight into the drop rates. Let me know if you'd like some assistance.
@Cidraco

Would you like some help compiling data for the training grounds? My two dragon team is lv 6, but I think it would give some insight into the drop rates. Let me know if you'd like some assistance.
Thanks everyone for all of the feedback + additional info! I swear I haven't forgotten about this project. I've just come down with a really nasty bug the past few days that has me alternating between being comatose and waiting for my doctor to call me back. oops. It makes it difficult to concentrate!

I promise that I'll have data up for both Forgotten Cave and Bamboo Falls by the end of this week.
Thanks everyone for all of the feedback + additional info! I swear I haven't forgotten about this project. I've just come down with a really nasty bug the past few days that has me alternating between being comatose and waiting for my doctor to call me back. oops. It makes it difficult to concentrate!

I promise that I'll have data up for both Forgotten Cave and Bamboo Falls by the end of this week.
@ZephyrWindSpirit - Sure!

What I'll need from you for EACH battle is the following information:
1. What you fought (exact beast name, plus how many of each)
2. What they dropped (exact item name, plus how many of each)
3. Contents of chests dropped (including name of the chest, amount of treasure and/or gems, any other contents)

Right now I'm trying to get a sampling of 100+ battles (consecutive or randomly selected - so not just the ones that have the best or worst loot) for each zone. After I finish the zone analyses, I'm going back to do beast analyses for what each drops, which is why I need such specific information.
@ZephyrWindSpirit - Sure!

What I'll need from you for EACH battle is the following information:
1. What you fought (exact beast name, plus how many of each)
2. What they dropped (exact item name, plus how many of each)
3. Contents of chests dropped (including name of the chest, amount of treasure and/or gems, any other contents)

Right now I'm trying to get a sampling of 100+ battles (consecutive or randomly selected - so not just the ones that have the best or worst loot) for each zone. After I finish the zone analyses, I'm going back to do beast analyses for what each drops, which is why I need such specific information.
I've been working on the Sandswept Delta. Once I hit 100 battles would you like me to send you the info?
I've been working on the Sandswept Delta. Once I hit 100 battles would you like me to send you the info?
Uh... I wasn't keeping track of WHAT I was fighting, just loot drops. I'm at 25 presently (thank you knitting row counter!)

I'll probably end up doing two sets of 100, and the second one I'll keep track of what I'm fighting beast wise that time around.
Uh... I wasn't keeping track of WHAT I was fighting, just loot drops. I'm at 25 presently (thank you knitting row counter!)

I'll probably end up doing two sets of 100, and the second one I'll keep track of what I'm fighting beast wise that time around.
I'm steadily plowing my way through the different areas. Unfortunately, I haven't taken down any of the data from the previous areas, but right now I'm in the 17-18 area and could start noting stuff from there, if you'd like?
I'm steadily plowing my way through the different areas. Unfortunately, I haven't taken down any of the data from the previous areas, but right now I'm in the 17-18 area and could start noting stuff from there, if you'd like?
Ok, I'm not sure if my game is being screwy or not, but it is possible to get 7 items in on drop and have four enemies.

Well the enemies part might be common knowledge, but it was new to me ;u;
Ok, I'm not sure if my game is being screwy or not, but it is possible to get 7 items in on drop and have four enemies.

Well the enemies part might be common knowledge, but it was new to me ;u;