Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | The Friend Zone (make friends here!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Hi hi hi everyone! Joined about a few minutes ago! Would love to join this and make some friends! :D
Hi hi hi everyone! Joined about a few minutes ago! Would love to join this and make some friends! :D
hu72dVR.png
Hello! I'd love to be added to the list, please! I'm so sorry to hear about your cats :( Sending lots of virtual love to you.

Anyway, to introduce myself, I'm Goldsilk and I love mysteries! I'm currently watching Veronica Mars and I won't shut up about it. I also love reading, kitties, aquariums, and pretending I know how to animate. Right now, I'm freaking out over the weather because it's finally warm and green outside!

I can't wait to talk to everybody!
Hello! I'd love to be added to the list, please! I'm so sorry to hear about your cats :( Sending lots of virtual love to you.

Anyway, to introduce myself, I'm Goldsilk and I love mysteries! I'm currently watching Veronica Mars and I won't shut up about it. I also love reading, kitties, aquariums, and pretending I know how to animate. Right now, I'm freaking out over the weather because it's finally warm and green outside!

I can't wait to talk to everybody!
c78fb34a-2f8e-11eb-a63c-492b8a503cf7.gif jHSxBWy.png
Ask me about my silly spy shows!
I'm on_a_sunbeam on Artfight!
ah heck, tired brain missed like half the words in the forum and I just looked at it again, time to make an actual intro!!!

hello, I'm Bella!! I'm a high schooler, and I've got two cats!!! I love reading and drawing, and I like trying to bake and cook!! I love sci-fi and fantasy, and I wanna play D&D (if the school club manages to actually coordinate anything next year)!!! I hope everyone's having a great day!!!
ah heck, tired brain missed like half the words in the forum and I just looked at it again, time to make an actual intro!!!

hello, I'm Bella!! I'm a high schooler, and I've got two cats!!! I love reading and drawing, and I like trying to bake and cook!! I love sci-fi and fantasy, and I wanna play D&D (if the school club manages to actually coordinate anything next year)!!! I hope everyone's having a great day!!!
tDeKDnH.png
Dancing Dragon Adopts!

(gotta make an actual banner for it)
Finally found the time and courage to post here–

Um, anyway, hello! I go by either Kai or Reese (either works!) I’m nonbinary and go by she/they pronouns! (Although I’m fine with any pronouns, those ones are my most preferred)

My main hobby is writing (mostly fanfiction) and I have a preference for animated Tv shows (I wouldn’t turn down a live action show, of course, I just find animation a little more appealing). I do play some video games but mostly casual stuff like Minecraft. I also own a few cats and dogs who take up a good chunk of my phone storage lol. I also find psychology and anything related to it fascinating and hope to study it one day!

Finally found the time and courage to post here–

Um, anyway, hello! I go by either Kai or Reese (either works!) I’m nonbinary and go by she/they pronouns! (Although I’m fine with any pronouns, those ones are my most preferred)

My main hobby is writing (mostly fanfiction) and I have a preference for animated Tv shows (I wouldn’t turn down a live action show, of course, I just find animation a little more appealing). I do play some video games but mostly casual stuff like Minecraft. I also own a few cats and dogs who take up a good chunk of my phone storage lol. I also find psychology and anything related to it fascinating and hope to study it one day!

Kai/Reese
She/They
VtTKwqH.gif
Is this the right place for this? I'll introduce myself anyways <3

Heya I'm Lilith, a uni student who has no life.
I love horror stories, dragons *le gasp*, musical theatre, and Japanese rhythm games!
I use any pronouns, and am ace aro agender (the true triple a battery!)

I adore rabbits (bunbuns dominate at least 93% of my brain at all times) and have had a few during my lifetime! Faes and spirals are my favourite breeds, and I maybe (definitely) hoard them.

Nice to meet y'all's, look forward to being bonked with free cat arts from my adopts if you even come near my line of vision <3
Is this the right place for this? I'll introduce myself anyways <3

Heya I'm Lilith, a uni student who has no life.
I love horror stories, dragons *le gasp*, musical theatre, and Japanese rhythm games!
I use any pronouns, and am ace aro agender (the true triple a battery!)

I adore rabbits (bunbuns dominate at least 93% of my brain at all times) and have had a few during my lifetime! Faes and spirals are my favourite breeds, and I maybe (definitely) hoard them.

Nice to meet y'all's, look forward to being bonked with free cat arts from my adopts if you even come near my line of vision <3
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
Bump!

I'm not looking for friend requests atm, but I think this is a cool idea! Thank you for your effort!

Love,
Islet
Bump!

I'm not looking for friend requests atm, but I think this is a cool idea! Thank you for your effort!

Love,
Islet
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@BellatheITgirl @kitsune56 @Frosting @Elfydragon @eyeshinesss @Amseleron @mariss @lyrelore @Cassildra @shapelights @FeralSins @VanillaSpicedIce @Goldsilk @Fallengravity @L1lith

I would love to welcome all who have joined thus far! And thank you for all the hugs and well wishes; Tiger is missed, but remembered as the sweet and loving boy he was, still in my heart.

eh you know you're pathetic when you get all teary merely writing a response haha

I'm glad to have you all here, hopefully before the week is over I can buy a new phone so I can get better pictures of my animal babies for you to enjoy! :>
@BellatheITgirl @kitsune56 @Frosting @Elfydragon @eyeshinesss @Amseleron @mariss @lyrelore @Cassildra @shapelights @FeralSins @VanillaSpicedIce @Goldsilk @Fallengravity @L1lith

I would love to welcome all who have joined thus far! And thank you for all the hugs and well wishes; Tiger is missed, but remembered as the sweet and loving boy he was, still in my heart.

eh you know you're pathetic when you get all teary merely writing a response haha

I'm glad to have you all here, hopefully before the week is over I can buy a new phone so I can get better pictures of my animal babies for you to enjoy! :>
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
hi! i am interested in joining.

my name is prox, i'm 32 & live in australia. i'm non-binary (transitioned abt a decade ago!) and on the spectrum. i work in data analysis for a big company, and cook for a food kitchen in my free time, as well as teaching dnd to the elderly.

i started fr in 2013 with a lot of friends, left in 2014 and gave away all my stuff (to said friends, flight members, putting on the ah for 1t etc... even my light sprite, sob.) came back a month ago and sold some of my "low digit" dragons to get started again, but it's still kind of funny being dragon rich and item poor. i love my bright lair though! and have started to come up with some lore - though a few dragons are less characters and more representatives, like my cat tricky and the imp i bought to celebrate switching to Light.

i always loved wildclaws - an expensive affection - but now i also love obelisks and aberrations. i make money with coli grinding while i watch tv - right now i am watching Channel Zero. for all my pink and pastel aesthetic i really love horror; films, games, manga, you name it. i also love bugs and have a cicada tattoo! i also play minecraft and have been writing fanfic since before ao3.

i always feel very shy about taking free stuff or doing raffles, i'm kind of picky about derg aesthetics, and i'm a bit socially awkward but all my old friends are long gone and i miss having people to giftbomb and share g1 plans with so i would love more active friends and discussion pings!!
hi! i am interested in joining.

my name is prox, i'm 32 & live in australia. i'm non-binary (transitioned abt a decade ago!) and on the spectrum. i work in data analysis for a big company, and cook for a food kitchen in my free time, as well as teaching dnd to the elderly.

i started fr in 2013 with a lot of friends, left in 2014 and gave away all my stuff (to said friends, flight members, putting on the ah for 1t etc... even my light sprite, sob.) came back a month ago and sold some of my "low digit" dragons to get started again, but it's still kind of funny being dragon rich and item poor. i love my bright lair though! and have started to come up with some lore - though a few dragons are less characters and more representatives, like my cat tricky and the imp i bought to celebrate switching to Light.

i always loved wildclaws - an expensive affection - but now i also love obelisks and aberrations. i make money with coli grinding while i watch tv - right now i am watching Channel Zero. for all my pink and pastel aesthetic i really love horror; films, games, manga, you name it. i also love bugs and have a cicada tattoo! i also play minecraft and have been writing fanfic since before ao3.

i always feel very shy about taking free stuff or doing raffles, i'm kind of picky about derg aesthetics, and i'm a bit socially awkward but all my old friends are long gone and i miss having people to giftbomb and share g1 plans with so i would love more active friends and discussion pings!!
9lU41bK.png
prox
they/them
about
Ive tried to get around to talking but couldn't really do it so I hope this puts me out of my shell.

Im Mak/Toxic (both are fine), im a high schooler and go by they/them! I love all things horror or mystery and LOVE reading (books or comics!). I play lots of horse reality (and obviously flight rising), rdr2, sso, Minecraft (both editions!), Alicia, roblox, and a few others on my console. Im a bit picky on my dragons and trying to breed some pretty ones and hopefully sell. I tried to start a shop in the past but it flunked sadly but maybe ill start one up again. Im a bit awkward and don't make sense at times but going to try my best!
Ive tried to get around to talking but couldn't really do it so I hope this puts me out of my shell.

Im Mak/Toxic (both are fine), im a high schooler and go by they/them! I love all things horror or mystery and LOVE reading (books or comics!). I play lots of horse reality (and obviously flight rising), rdr2, sso, Minecraft (both editions!), Alicia, roblox, and a few others on my console. Im a bit picky on my dragons and trying to breed some pretty ones and hopefully sell. I tried to start a shop in the past but it flunked sadly but maybe ill start one up again. Im a bit awkward and don't make sense at times but going to try my best!
@prox
Teaching older people about dnd is so fun! Lately one of the grandmothers of a child that I tutor asked me to host a dnd game at her "Nana's Tea Club" meeting, and we had so much fun! They found a lot of joy is defeating monsters and drugging the villain's tea, which was kinda unsettling because it was a tea party...
@prox
Teaching older people about dnd is so fun! Lately one of the grandmothers of a child that I tutor asked me to host a dnd game at her "Nana's Tea Club" meeting, and we had so much fun! They found a lot of joy is defeating monsters and drugging the villain's tea, which was kinda unsettling because it was a tea party...
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14