Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | The Friend Zone (make friends here!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I've been away for a while and most my friends list is inactive. I am a just-south of middle aged nerd. She/they, aroace, weird and growing stranger by the minute. B)

I love TTRPG and am willing to run you a dnd one shot. I love video games but haven't been playing as much recently (except when I can squeeze in a few minutes between work and my table top sessions).

Also, like everyone here, I freakin' love dragons. I have a shelf of dragon figurines that is overful. My brother bought me a giant Tiamut mini fig for Christmas.
I've been away for a while and most my friends list is inactive. I am a just-south of middle aged nerd. She/they, aroace, weird and growing stranger by the minute. B)

I love TTRPG and am willing to run you a dnd one shot. I love video games but haven't been playing as much recently (except when I can squeeze in a few minutes between work and my table top sessions).

Also, like everyone here, I freakin' love dragons. I have a shelf of dragon figurines that is overful. My brother bought me a giant Tiamut mini fig for Christmas.
CAJaTcp.png
hh5n4WA.png
bVV6yhw.png
JvUa9ma.png
gzlHZ53.png
5hF3FGk.png
5zPzNgV.pngDBFJoJn.pngiwOM9O6.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pngTkQY47D.pnghaRlyz4.pngeRWUNjA.pngFRbWiYH.pngE3sjxsi.pngk2ms4YU.png8fuzhUG.gif
QNbfPfg.png
Hey people! I’m Moon, and I have 6 cats, all of which are black and white. I love dnd, and I need more friends, because, my friends are inactive. I also have a um… don’t laugh at me but I have a collection of LPS. Hehe, anyway I am cottagecore, and I love animals. My cats are named Wood-Eye (funny story), Stormy, Pixie, Romeow, Socks, and K.C which stands for kitty cat.

Anyone wanna chat about cats? Or maybe just dnd?

p.s. my favorite dragon breed is Veilspuns :)
Hey people! I’m Moon, and I have 6 cats, all of which are black and white. I love dnd, and I need more friends, because, my friends are inactive. I also have a um… don’t laugh at me but I have a collection of LPS. Hehe, anyway I am cottagecore, and I love animals. My cats are named Wood-Eye (funny story), Stormy, Pixie, Romeow, Socks, and K.C which stands for kitty cat.

Anyone wanna chat about cats? Or maybe just dnd?

p.s. my favorite dragon breed is Veilspuns :)
ccG5mjK.png
Hello, I'm Kaledo (They/she) and I would love to make flight rising friends!

Forums scare me a little but here we go...
I started playing few months ago but I feel like I still know nothing about FR :) I want to get to know lore and world of FR but have no idea where to start, but it won't stop me :D
I love fantasy, dragons, cats and art. Right now I'm watching Star Trek and some others TV shows in between, I'm constantly finding new fandoms and amazing fanarts and fanfics, which I loooove.
I'm really curious about art community here and I hope to create some dragon portraits myself someday.

Hello, I'm Kaledo (They/she) and I would love to make flight rising friends!

Forums scare me a little but here we go...
I started playing few months ago but I feel like I still know nothing about FR :) I want to get to know lore and world of FR but have no idea where to start, but it won't stop me :D
I love fantasy, dragons, cats and art. Right now I'm watching Star Trek and some others TV shows in between, I'm constantly finding new fandoms and amazing fanarts and fanfics, which I loooove.
I'm really curious about art community here and I hope to create some dragon portraits myself someday.

minecraft-aesthetic-background.gif
Welcome to TFZ, everyone!

I'm working on updating everyone to the ping list, and on a little surprise today, which I hope will be enjoyed ^-^
Welcome to TFZ, everyone!

I'm working on updating everyone to the ping list, and on a little surprise today, which I hope will be enjoyed ^-^
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Hello hello! I would like to know some people on FR since I’m kinda new to it, just a tad, I just got into understanding how dressing up dragons work.

I’m Hunter / Oswald, I’m 18 and going to college for criminology.

I have tons of fandoms and most of my dragons are based on some of the ones I’m in, like DC. I’m working on getting things for them and working on the others as well.

I’m a mobile user due to my laptop being crap and the fact that I’m usually on my phone anyways.

:] always feel free to ping/talk/ask for a dragon (babies/ones up for sell)!
Hello hello! I would like to know some people on FR since I’m kinda new to it, just a tad, I just got into understanding how dressing up dragons work.

I’m Hunter / Oswald, I’m 18 and going to college for criminology.

I have tons of fandoms and most of my dragons are based on some of the ones I’m in, like DC. I’m working on getting things for them and working on the others as well.

I’m a mobile user due to my laptop being crap and the fact that I’m usually on my phone anyways.

:] always feel free to ping/talk/ask for a dragon (babies/ones up for sell)!
Howdy! Recently logged back into my old FR account and looking to make some friends on here!

My name is Spencer. I'm a 23 y/o trans male, part time college student, part time worker. Currently trying to change my major to CompSci after getting a wrangle on my mental health and where I want to be in life.

Dragons have been a special interest of mine since I was very young.

I follow quite a few shows, mostly animated, and like drawing when I have the free time and inspiration. I've been wanting to expand my music/media/shows so always looking for recommendations.

I try to be on FR when I have the time, but between work, college, and IRL friends/family, sometimes that means only getting my dailies done on here.

Feel free to send a friend request!
Howdy! Recently logged back into my old FR account and looking to make some friends on here!

My name is Spencer. I'm a 23 y/o trans male, part time college student, part time worker. Currently trying to change my major to CompSci after getting a wrangle on my mental health and where I want to be in life.

Dragons have been a special interest of mine since I was very young.

I follow quite a few shows, mostly animated, and like drawing when I have the free time and inspiration. I've been wanting to expand my music/media/shows so always looking for recommendations.

I try to be on FR when I have the time, but between work, college, and IRL friends/family, sometimes that means only getting my dailies done on here.

Feel free to send a friend request!
break
ePOliyb.png27AZD8S.png
eswSnrS.pngqjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.pngQmlHLoT.png
bXuCyUB.png
Hello! Wanted to try out a new FR account after not using it for years.

My names Jared. 27 y/o transmasc nonbinary, hopefully gonna be starting HRT soon so that'll be fun. I work at Gamestop and am a gamer through and through, been gaming for as long as I can remember.

I enjoy finding obscure foreign animated films, drawing, and making headcanons for my faves and OCs. I'm also a huge foodie and love cooking and discovering new dishes, sushi and German cuisine are my strong suits.

I'll try to check out FR every day but i'm currently ill and also beginning therapy, so responses may be a bit spotty, but you're free to send a friend request.
Hello! Wanted to try out a new FR account after not using it for years.

My names Jared. 27 y/o transmasc nonbinary, hopefully gonna be starting HRT soon so that'll be fun. I work at Gamestop and am a gamer through and through, been gaming for as long as I can remember.

I enjoy finding obscure foreign animated films, drawing, and making headcanons for my faves and OCs. I'm also a huge foodie and love cooking and discovering new dishes, sushi and German cuisine are my strong suits.

I'll try to check out FR every day but i'm currently ill and also beginning therapy, so responses may be a bit spotty, but you're free to send a friend request.
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
Pgv53XB.png
fRmh0SH.png
12ilQ62.png
KRcB6uC.png
loimysO.png
4ogWlJU.png
bRMhELZ.png
9a0765b8bec3b7642667f0861ae1f418982d9c96.png 207d39056ac51c702112e3599926dc068cd59a3f.png
Hey! I've been playing FR for a while now and could use a few friends.
You can call me Liz! All you really need to know about me can be found here.
Hey! I've been playing FR for a while now and could use a few friends.
You can call me Liz! All you really need to know about me can be found here.
Wishlist
Hey call me Blank, I'm a 26 year old male, Ive always loved fantasy and dragons, I signed up awhile ago but kinda forgot about FR but that was two years ago and nowadays I enjoy games I can grind in while watching a series or something. I enjoy comics, manga, anime, I cosplay, I'm not much of a forum goer but if I'm gonna stick around on the site I would like to make some friends.
Hey call me Blank, I'm a 26 year old male, Ive always loved fantasy and dragons, I signed up awhile ago but kinda forgot about FR but that was two years ago and nowadays I enjoy games I can grind in while watching a series or something. I enjoy comics, manga, anime, I cosplay, I'm not much of a forum goer but if I'm gonna stick around on the site I would like to make some friends.
Hello! I am technically a returning player, new account. I started when FR began and played for about a year before being unable to and subsequently losing access to the original account.

Here I am again!

I am 35, love my cat, and all animals in general. Reading, writing and playing games are a passion for me.
Hello! I am technically a returning player, new account. I started when FR began and played for about a year before being unable to and subsequently losing access to the original account.

Here I am again!

I am 35, love my cat, and all animals in general. Reading, writing and playing games are a passion for me.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14