Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | The Friend Zone (make friends here!)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Hello, I just joined!! Looking for friends and maybe some guidance XD
Hello, I just joined!! Looking for friends and maybe some guidance XD
I’m always down to make some new friends!

My interests right now are sort of nebulous at best? Tbh most of my spare time these days is spent here, looking at cool dragons.
I’m always down to make some new friends!

My interests right now are sort of nebulous at best? Tbh most of my spare time these days is spent here, looking at cool dragons.
b3nZys8.gif cel | they/them | adult | fr+3 | wishlist | art WJHrXQx.gif
Hi there! I'm AFK, you can call me that, my username, or just Away if you don't wanna type the entire thing XD
I love traveling, baking, watching Netflix and getting addicted to it and then rewatching a series over and over again, and sports. And of course making friends!
I'm still really new so I don't know much about the site, but I'm excited to meet everyone!
Hi there! I'm AFK, you can call me that, my username, or just Away if you don't wanna type the entire thing XD
I love traveling, baking, watching Netflix and getting addicted to it and then rewatching a series over and over again, and sports. And of course making friends!
I'm still really new so I don't know much about the site, but I'm excited to meet everyone!
NzIvRCm.gif
heyyy i'm always looking for new friends- i have too many research notes with nowhere to go!!!
i love animals, literature, and horror, i'd love to find people with shared interests :)
heyyy i'm always looking for new friends- i have too many research notes with nowhere to go!!!
i love animals, literature, and horror, i'd love to find people with shared interests :)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14