Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | The Friend Zone (make friends here!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Are you tired of clicking alerts in excitement, only to have it turn out to be Baldwin, Alro or the Auction House? Are you lonely, and would like to join more community conversations and activities, but are too afraid to do so? Would you like a friend?

Welcome to The Friend Zone/TFZ, where you'll look no further!

The primary goal of this thread is making friends, and to engage in fun conversations and activities together. You simply post an introduction with a little bit about yourself, and I will add you. You don't even have to ping me, but you are more than welcome to! This ping list welcomes anyone and everyone.
(*By posting, you are automatically placed on the ping list. Please do not post if you do not wish to be on the ping list.)
Are you tired of clicking alerts in excitement, only to have it turn out to be Baldwin, Alro or the Auction House? Are you lonely, and would like to join more community conversations and activities, but are too afraid to do so? Would you like a friend?

Welcome to The Friend Zone/TFZ, where you'll look no further!

The primary goal of this thread is making friends, and to engage in fun conversations and activities together. You simply post an introduction with a little bit about yourself, and I will add you. You don't even have to ping me, but you are more than welcome to! This ping list welcomes anyone and everyone.
(*By posting, you are automatically placed on the ping list. Please do not post if you do not wish to be on the ping list.)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
You will be pinged for all of the following and more:
  • Dragon Share: to share, discuss, dress, scry and 'like' each other's dragons
  • General Discussion: to talk about a variety of things, from anime, games, TV series, movies and books, to characters, animals, pets, cooking/baking, etc.
  • Raffles & Giveaways: unique ping list-exclusive raffles and giveaways
(*I am the only person with permission to use the ping list, as I do not wish to spam anyone!)

Guidelines:
  • You may be as simple or detailed as you wish when introducing yourself here -as long as it conforms to FR rules and does not get too personal. However, if you see someone with similar interests, or just someone you would like to start conversation with, please PM them or post on their userpage, so as to keep this solely an introductions and welcoming forum.
  • Be kind to each other! Not everyone gets along all of the time, but please try not to argue. If you cannot refrain, at least do so civilly and work it out peacefully.
  • Do not join merely for the ping list exclusive raffles and giveaways. That is not what I would say is very friend-seeking of anyone.
You will be pinged for all of the following and more:
  • Dragon Share: to share, discuss, dress, scry and 'like' each other's dragons
  • General Discussion: to talk about a variety of things, from anime, games, TV series, movies and books, to characters, animals, pets, cooking/baking, etc.
  • Raffles & Giveaways: unique ping list-exclusive raffles and giveaways
(*I am the only person with permission to use the ping list, as I do not wish to spam anyone!)

Guidelines:
  • You may be as simple or detailed as you wish when introducing yourself here -as long as it conforms to FR rules and does not get too personal. However, if you see someone with similar interests, or just someone you would like to start conversation with, please PM them or post on their userpage, so as to keep this solely an introductions and welcoming forum.
  • Be kind to each other! Not everyone gets along all of the time, but please try not to argue. If you cannot refrain, at least do so civilly and work it out peacefully.
  • Do not join merely for the ping list exclusive raffles and giveaways. That is not what I would say is very friend-seeking of anyone.
73127854.png

Ping List:
@/RememberTheMagic @/HerRoyalHighness @/Astraya @/BellatheITgirl @/kitsune56 @/Frosting @/Elfydragon @/eyeshinesss @/Amseleron @/mariss @/lyrelore @/Cassildra @/shapelights @/FeralSins @/VanillaSpicedIce @/Goldsilk @/Fallengravity @/L1lith @/prox @/toxicmochii
Ping List:
@/RememberTheMagic @/HerRoyalHighness @/Astraya @/BellatheITgirl @/kitsune56 @/Frosting @/Elfydragon @/eyeshinesss @/Amseleron @/mariss @/lyrelore @/Cassildra @/shapelights @/FeralSins @/VanillaSpicedIce @/Goldsilk @/Fallengravity @/L1lith @/prox @/toxicmochii
73127854.png

And now I will start by introducing myself!

You may call me Kyrin! I'm somewhere around 20, straight and love Wildclaws; Imperials and Gaolers are my next favorites. I have no particular theme in mind with my lair and den, though I am loving nature, spooky, and angelic-themed dragons. I like to commission art of my characters -there are many talented artists here on Flight Rising!

Unrelated to FR, I adore animals of all kinds. Rabbits, in particular, are favorites as I've raised them since I was a little child. Though cats and dogs are great too! I hope to have a Australian Shepard one day, with a long, beautiful fluffy tail.

I like to watch anime, love to play games and am into many different fandoms. If I had to give a small list of favorites.... for anime: Bleach, Hakuouki, Sengoku Basara, Touken Ranbu, and My Hero Academia; for games: Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy, Call of Duty, Death Stranding, and Dead by Daylight.

I'm not too interested in series, and I've lost interest in many movies with how they are going nowadays, but Love, Death & Robot: Shape-Shifters as well as Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV (which are technically both animated movies, though very, very realistic) were golden. I love, love, love them both.
And now I will start by introducing myself!

You may call me Kyrin! I'm somewhere around 20, straight and love Wildclaws; Imperials and Gaolers are my next favorites. I have no particular theme in mind with my lair and den, though I am loving nature, spooky, and angelic-themed dragons. I like to commission art of my characters -there are many talented artists here on Flight Rising!

Unrelated to FR, I adore animals of all kinds. Rabbits, in particular, are favorites as I've raised them since I was a little child. Though cats and dogs are great too! I hope to have a Australian Shepard one day, with a long, beautiful fluffy tail.

I like to watch anime, love to play games and am into many different fandoms. If I had to give a small list of favorites.... for anime: Bleach, Hakuouki, Sengoku Basara, Touken Ranbu, and My Hero Academia; for games: Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy, Call of Duty, Death Stranding, and Dead by Daylight.

I'm not too interested in series, and I've lost interest in many movies with how they are going nowadays, but Love, Death & Robot: Shape-Shifters as well as Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV (which are technically both animated movies, though very, very realistic) were golden. I love, love, love them both.
73127854.png

Now, let me dig through my PMs... it may take a bit to find all who've inquired on joining the ping list over the last two years, but I will try my best! If I cannot find you, you are more than welcome to just pop in and join!
Now, let me dig through my PMs... it may take a bit to find all who've inquired on joining the ping list over the last two years, but I will try my best! If I cannot find you, you are more than welcome to just pop in and join!
73127854.png

I would like to make some friends!

I'm a 31-year-old trans demiboy who loves coffee and tea. I just started Cosmetology school and nothing has ever made me feel so incompetent (it's fun tho). I really like the Fae and Veilspun, and I think I'm going to focus on purple and green dragons, if I don't just go crazy for the Sparkle gene.

My best friend owns a game store, and I go there a couple times a week to play Magic: the Gathering with my main group of friends. I've also played a couple of sessions of D&D. I used to be big into Force of Will and Keyforge, but the crowds for those kind of died down.

Video-games-wise, I don't play them as much as I used to, but my favorites of all time are Dishonored, Skyrim, and Ori and the Blind Forest. I am considering buying a Switch to play Animal Crossing and various Pokemon games, and I'm also looking forward to a game I saw previewed in which you play as a cat.

I like many TV shows and anime, including Avatar: the Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Owl House, The Legend of Vox Machina, Lovecraft Country, Watchmen, Death Note, My Hero Academia, and Jujutsu Kaisen. I've watched a few Studio Ghibli movies and am a fan of Hayao Miyazaki's work.
I would like to make some friends!

I'm a 31-year-old trans demiboy who loves coffee and tea. I just started Cosmetology school and nothing has ever made me feel so incompetent (it's fun tho). I really like the Fae and Veilspun, and I think I'm going to focus on purple and green dragons, if I don't just go crazy for the Sparkle gene.

My best friend owns a game store, and I go there a couple times a week to play Magic: the Gathering with my main group of friends. I've also played a couple of sessions of D&D. I used to be big into Force of Will and Keyforge, but the crowds for those kind of died down.

Video-games-wise, I don't play them as much as I used to, but my favorites of all time are Dishonored, Skyrim, and Ori and the Blind Forest. I am considering buying a Switch to play Animal Crossing and various Pokemon games, and I'm also looking forward to a game I saw previewed in which you play as a cat.

I like many TV shows and anime, including Avatar: the Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Owl House, The Legend of Vox Machina, Lovecraft Country, Watchmen, Death Note, My Hero Academia, and Jujutsu Kaisen. I've watched a few Studio Ghibli movies and am a fan of Hayao Miyazaki's work.
Hello! I would really like to make some friends too if that's cool?

I'm Alexis, although I'm as equally likely to answer to 'Royale' which is a lot cooler, so choose what you will! I graduate high school next year, although I feel like I'm already a twenty something.

I've played flightrising since middle school, but none of my friends play anymore, and with all the new changes I'd love to have new people to discuss with and help me figure things out! I have half done lore and would eventually like to have a theme, so any advice in that department would be lovely! My favorite breed is Skydancers!

Outside of dragons, I do professional wrestling as a hobby and am a huge fan of all things related to it! I love reading and all things arts and crafts too!

Hoping to hear back! You all seem really cool :D
Hello! I would really like to make some friends too if that's cool?

I'm Alexis, although I'm as equally likely to answer to 'Royale' which is a lot cooler, so choose what you will! I graduate high school next year, although I feel like I'm already a twenty something.

I've played flightrising since middle school, but none of my friends play anymore, and with all the new changes I'd love to have new people to discuss with and help me figure things out! I have half done lore and would eventually like to have a theme, so any advice in that department would be lovely! My favorite breed is Skydancers!

Outside of dragons, I do professional wrestling as a hobby and am a huge fan of all things related to it! I love reading and all things arts and crafts too!

Hoping to hear back! You all seem really cool :D
YvRM87F.png
I'm not shy or anything but I sure would like a little more going on around here besides trying to find a thread in dragon share I can post on.

I don't really like fandoms or anything, I did when I was younger but none of it really made me happy so I sold almost (I kept 1 thing, ha) everything I own and left my home country. I found myself and my joy in wandering around the world. I would love to talk to others who travel. I have dual citizenship in USA and Turkey, Istanbul is the city of my heart.

Actually I guess my only non-real world thing I still love is FR, I would try to log in and check my dragons each day even while traveling but sometimes it wasn't possible.

I really enjoy collecting old dragons, I've been collecting since my first week playing. I also collect dragons with special birth dates.
I'm not shy or anything but I sure would like a little more going on around here besides trying to find a thread in dragon share I can post on.

I don't really like fandoms or anything, I did when I was younger but none of it really made me happy so I sold almost (I kept 1 thing, ha) everything I own and left my home country. I found myself and my joy in wandering around the world. I would love to talk to others who travel. I have dual citizenship in USA and Turkey, Istanbul is the city of my heart.

Actually I guess my only non-real world thing I still love is FR, I would try to log in and check my dragons each day even while traveling but sometimes it wasn't possible.

I really enjoy collecting old dragons, I've been collecting since my first week playing. I also collect dragons with special birth dates.
@RememberTheMagic @HerRoyalHighness Lovely to have you both! I'm still getting the ping list around, so please forgive me if it takes a bit. @Frosting @BellatheITgirl @Thornfell @lyrelore @FireRider @DragonninjaL0RD @drakota77749 @kitsune56 @mariss @Elfydragon @Goldsilk Hello everyone! I hope you are all having the best of days, and if not, I wish you the best possible! Little by little, I'm going through my 1.8k pages of PMs and 58 pages on my userpage to find everyone who wanted to be put on the ping list previously mentioned in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27566571]Misaki's bio[/url]... it's taking a minute! Haha. I am very sad to say that, at an age too young, my little boy Tiger has passed away late last year from an unknown cause, as did his dad Mr. Scruffy. His momma Mittens and sister Asia still live with me, as well as two new boys, Percy and Baby, and I will be uploading pictures of them instead. Additionally, I thought it would be fun to expand beyond that... since I raise rabbits! You will receive not only pictures of my rabbit-parents, but their sweet little babies as well [emoji=familiar heart size=1] In any case, if you would still like to be on this ping list, please make it known by posting here ^-^
@RememberTheMagic @HerRoyalHighness

Lovely to have you both! I'm still getting the ping list around, so please forgive me if it takes a bit.

@Frosting @BellatheITgirl @Thornfell @lyrelore @FireRider @DragonninjaL0RD @drakota77749 @kitsune56 @mariss @Elfydragon @Goldsilk

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having the best of days, and if not, I wish you the best possible! Little by little, I'm going through my 1.8k pages of PMs and 58 pages on my userpage to find everyone who wanted to be put on the ping list previously mentioned in Misaki's bio... it's taking a minute! Haha.

I am very sad to say that, at an age too young, my little boy Tiger has passed away late last year from an unknown cause, as did his dad Mr. Scruffy. His momma Mittens and sister Asia still live with me, as well as two new boys, Percy and Baby, and I will be uploading pictures of them instead. Additionally, I thought it would be fun to expand beyond that... since I raise rabbits! You will receive not only pictures of my rabbit-parents, but their sweet little babies as well

In any case, if you would still like to be on this ping list, please make it known by posting here ^-^
73127854.png

@Astraya I welcome you here!
@Astraya I welcome you here!
73127854.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14