Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | The Friend Zone (make friends here!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
HI hi so quick random question how do you get gems and what should i spend currency on here? Sorry I'm new and idk if i should sell dragons or what??
HI hi so quick random question how do you get gems and what should i spend currency on here? Sorry I'm new and idk if i should sell dragons or what??
OMG Kyrin!

Was looking at Roxie and Bubbles and found in your den Kikokuryu! Love Wildclaw's but this little girl looks just like my little Tortise Shell Calico - her name is Lil Girl ^^ I wish I knew how to post a picture for ya in here but you probably get the idea!
OMG Kyrin!

Was looking at Roxie and Bubbles and found in your den Kikokuryu! Love Wildclaw's but this little girl looks just like my little Tortise Shell Calico - her name is Lil Girl ^^ I wish I knew how to post a picture for ya in here but you probably get the idea!
XdA0BPq.png
Hello
Hello
Hey everyone <3

i dunno why forums make me anxious haha

So I'm Laners (it's a childhood nickname that's definitely stuck way passed childhood haha). I used to play back in the beginning of FR but quit because of personal situations but now I'm backkk (new account) and everything seems so different and new! It's exciting!

Anyways I'm a huge animal lover! I currently have 2 dogs - a Corgi and a mini Dachshund, a cat, and a quaker parrot. Stephen King is my favorite author. I'm a big gamer, my husband and I are currently on another Stardew kick :) I used to be a big WoW and FF14 player but then all my friends quit and it wasn't the same. I'm also a crocheter since I was never great at drawing it's my creative release and I love being able to make things for people!

Okay I think that's about all the big things about me! I would love to make friends on here! PM me anytime, I'm pretty much around all day!
Hey everyone <3

i dunno why forums make me anxious haha

So I'm Laners (it's a childhood nickname that's definitely stuck way passed childhood haha). I used to play back in the beginning of FR but quit because of personal situations but now I'm backkk (new account) and everything seems so different and new! It's exciting!

Anyways I'm a huge animal lover! I currently have 2 dogs - a Corgi and a mini Dachshund, a cat, and a quaker parrot. Stephen King is my favorite author. I'm a big gamer, my husband and I are currently on another Stardew kick :) I used to be a big WoW and FF14 player but then all my friends quit and it wasn't the same. I'm also a crocheter since I was never great at drawing it's my creative release and I love being able to make things for people!

Okay I think that's about all the big things about me! I would love to make friends on here! PM me anytime, I'm pretty much around all day!
XxxGZDG.png Xub4k1J.png Melting, Coli Grinding, Fodder/Dragon Leveling
gTTW2gA.png vTXnFX4.png Koi & Frills Rainbow Challenge
mtHAEL4.png zF6zw52.png
Hi everybody! I'm Abby, i turn 19 next month, and I'm in some desperate need of some flight rising friends!

My pronouns are she/they, I love video games (stardew valley and minecraft are my favorites), art, music, and crafting (crocheting especially)! My PMs are always open, especially if you are learning or speak Spanish because I'm trying to learn! I might not respond right away because I work almost every day but I'll definitely check it at least a few times a day.
Hi everybody! I'm Abby, i turn 19 next month, and I'm in some desperate need of some flight rising friends!

My pronouns are she/they, I love video games (stardew valley and minecraft are my favorites), art, music, and crafting (crocheting especially)! My PMs are always open, especially if you are learning or speak Spanish because I'm trying to learn! I might not respond right away because I work almost every day but I'll definitely check it at least a few times a day.
IMG_4962.jpg
Hello everyone! Casually trying to balatxftgt koA aka cat typing things to say hello as well. Looking for so friends still really new but trying to learn as much as I can.
Hello everyone! Casually trying to balatxftgt koA aka cat typing things to say hello as well. Looking for so friends still really new but trying to learn as much as I can.
Hello everyone
I kind of introduced myself already, but since I didn't see this one and would like too join the ping list, I'll guess I'll write in here too. I'm not too familiar with forums so bear with me :D

I'm Panda and I use the pronouns she/they. For a few years now I've been trying to find myself again, since a chronic illness determined my whole childhood and I unfortunately haven't really had a chance to figure things out for myself. And hence, I try out a lot of different things, and some stuck with me:

I love music - I play some instruments myself and listen to it. Anime has been a part of my life as well, and some of my favorites are Death Note, BNHA, Your Lie in April and Boku dake ga Inai Machi. I enjoy baking and crocheting from time to time, and I love to learn new languages and discuss about anything in life.

My PM's are always open as well and I'm always happy to have a friendly conversation. I personally just tend to be a bit shy. And if you're speaking French - I'd love to practice my French a little :)
Hello everyone
I kind of introduced myself already, but since I didn't see this one and would like too join the ping list, I'll guess I'll write in here too. I'm not too familiar with forums so bear with me :D

I'm Panda and I use the pronouns she/they. For a few years now I've been trying to find myself again, since a chronic illness determined my whole childhood and I unfortunately haven't really had a chance to figure things out for myself. And hence, I try out a lot of different things, and some stuck with me:

I love music - I play some instruments myself and listen to it. Anime has been a part of my life as well, and some of my favorites are Death Note, BNHA, Your Lie in April and Boku dake ga Inai Machi. I enjoy baking and crocheting from time to time, and I love to learn new languages and discuss about anything in life.

My PM's are always open as well and I'm always happy to have a friendly conversation. I personally just tend to be a bit shy. And if you're speaking French - I'd love to practice my French a little :)
hi!! i would love to find some friend here :)
i dont have many special interest now lol mostly i listen to music (goth, punk, emo, i like a lot of genres), study (1st psychology semester) and do random thingss
i also speak spanish and russian :)

also, lately ive wanted to get back to roleplaying, maybe someone wants to join me lol? btw ive never roleplayed in english but i really want to!
hi!! i would love to find some friend here :)
i dont have many special interest now lol mostly i listen to music (goth, punk, emo, i like a lot of genres), study (1st psychology semester) and do random thingss
i also speak spanish and russian :)

also, lately ive wanted to get back to roleplaying, maybe someone wants to join me lol? btw ive never roleplayed in english but i really want to!
she/they | 19 yo
d5opt2i-1e01a8e1-e056-4e35-adb7-aec875ab790c.gif
+3 fr time
rix3ppo.png
o4KdtaP.png
BbPx2ym.png
qhK4FYS.png
SRsfBYm.png
5OBxblq.png
Always struggled with making friends so here goes.

Hey! You can call me Jade or Nosha or any alteration of those names. I'm always open to fun new nicknames.

I'm just a regular straight cis female, so she/her pronouns. I live in Australia and I'm 19, almost 20.

I love animals and have recently got into fish keeping and aquascaping. I have two planted tanks so far, one with my female betta named Liberty plus some tetras and the other currently empty that I'm planning on adding shrimp to. I volunteer at a wildlife hospital which I absolutely love.

I lurk around quite a few fandoms: Hazbin Hotel, Helluva Boss and Lackadaisy would be the major ones. I wouldn't say I'm a huge gamer, but I play a fair amount of Genshin Impact and am onto my second playthrough of Night in the Woods. I'm also playing Horse Reality atm and used to play Star Stable.

I've been getting into watching more anime: Beastars and Parasyte are definitely my favourites so far. Other TV shows I like are Umbrella Academy, Stranger Things, Love Death Robots and Dirk Gently.

I love EDM. I listen to Camellia, Rezz, Black Tiger Sex Machine, 1788-L, USAO and much more. Usually I prefer heavier stuff like midtempo, house, brostep and hardcore but I do enjoy some electroswing and synthwave ocassionally.

I'm a pretty shy, introverted and socially awkward person most of the time but I tend to talk way too much about stuff I like (as evidenced in the wall of text above). Anyway, I look forward to meeting people!
Always struggled with making friends so here goes.

Hey! You can call me Jade or Nosha or any alteration of those names. I'm always open to fun new nicknames.

I'm just a regular straight cis female, so she/her pronouns. I live in Australia and I'm 19, almost 20.

I love animals and have recently got into fish keeping and aquascaping. I have two planted tanks so far, one with my female betta named Liberty plus some tetras and the other currently empty that I'm planning on adding shrimp to. I volunteer at a wildlife hospital which I absolutely love.

I lurk around quite a few fandoms: Hazbin Hotel, Helluva Boss and Lackadaisy would be the major ones. I wouldn't say I'm a huge gamer, but I play a fair amount of Genshin Impact and am onto my second playthrough of Night in the Woods. I'm also playing Horse Reality atm and used to play Star Stable.

I've been getting into watching more anime: Beastars and Parasyte are definitely my favourites so far. Other TV shows I like are Umbrella Academy, Stranger Things, Love Death Robots and Dirk Gently.

I love EDM. I listen to Camellia, Rezz, Black Tiger Sex Machine, 1788-L, USAO and much more. Usually I prefer heavier stuff like midtempo, house, brostep and hardcore but I do enjoy some electroswing and synthwave ocassionally.

I'm a pretty shy, introverted and socially awkward person most of the time but I tend to talk way too much about stuff I like (as evidenced in the wall of text above). Anyway, I look forward to meeting people!
I'm new and looking for friends

Non-binary she/they aro/ace/38yo/disabled
I love all things fantasy so this dragon breeding thing sounded fun. My RP friend on discord was always showing off these dragons she bred so I decided to give it a go.

When I made my first dragon (the one in the little icon thing over there) I was going for NB flag colors. I got pretty lucky with the third color then my friend sent me another dragon with yellow and purple so that was pretty neat. I'm going to try and have them breed non binary hatchlings. Maybe I'll try and fing aro and Ace colored dragons too.

Anyhoo you can call me Jade. If you know the comic my user name is referencing we *have to be friends* hehe honk
I'm new and looking for friends

Non-binary she/they aro/ace/38yo/disabled
I love all things fantasy so this dragon breeding thing sounded fun. My RP friend on discord was always showing off these dragons she bred so I decided to give it a go.

When I made my first dragon (the one in the little icon thing over there) I was going for NB flag colors. I got pretty lucky with the third color then my friend sent me another dragon with yellow and purple so that was pretty neat. I'm going to try and have them breed non binary hatchlings. Maybe I'll try and fing aro and Ace colored dragons too.

Anyhoo you can call me Jade. If you know the comic my user name is referencing we *have to be friends* hehe honk
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14