Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | The Friend Zone (make friends here!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Hey there. I'm a returning player! My name is Sero!
I love to write stories so I'm starting a lore for my lair, I'm also a freelance artist and I intend to open a store here in game to draw your dragons, since I love so much to work with dragons

I love pastel and candy colors and I want to make some breeding pairs focused on these themes!

If you like to read or just want someone to talk to, I'm always here!
Hey there. I'm a returning player! My name is Sero!
I love to write stories so I'm starting a lore for my lair, I'm also a freelance artist and I intend to open a store here in game to draw your dragons, since I love so much to work with dragons

I love pastel and candy colors and I want to make some breeding pairs focused on these themes!

If you like to read or just want someone to talk to, I'm always here!
plagueshieldr.png
fkWjutW.png
iuEBSJ3.png
ePOliyb.png
oaolHwW.png
lHX3YIL.png
Not really the best at making new acquaintances but i'll certainly try ^^

heya, you could call me Groovy/Jonaimos, whichever you prefer. I'm 16 and i very new at this game, always liked creature raising games like neopets and tamagochi and i really love dragons so i thought of giving this game a shot!

Other types of games/things i enjoy include Hylics, OFF by Mortis Ghost, Rivals of Aether, and Wings of Fire, i also like drawing though i'm not the best at it
Not really the best at making new acquaintances but i'll certainly try ^^

heya, you could call me Groovy/Jonaimos, whichever you prefer. I'm 16 and i very new at this game, always liked creature raising games like neopets and tamagochi and i really love dragons so i thought of giving this game a shot!

Other types of games/things i enjoy include Hylics, OFF by Mortis Ghost, Rivals of Aether, and Wings of Fire, i also like drawing though i'm not the best at it
mtHAEL4.png Pgv53XB.png
E7tjhwq.png 7osWSYn.png
0CFHa9f.png 66wxnCy.png
hGPJYLF.png ToHUQpz.png
Hi I’m Xyloid but y’all can call me Xy if you want!
I am in my twenties and honestly just started this game because I’m a dragon lover. I don’t have a goal for the gameplay currently just to have some cool dragons. I don’t even know how to put a profile pic in lol (not the most tech savvy person out there)
I like anime, webcomics, reading (mostly fantasy!), gaming, and drawing. I have a cats that are like my children! I’m very laid back and would love to meet some new friends as I don’t know anyone on this game!
Hi I’m Xyloid but y’all can call me Xy if you want!
I am in my twenties and honestly just started this game because I’m a dragon lover. I don’t have a goal for the gameplay currently just to have some cool dragons. I don’t even know how to put a profile pic in lol (not the most tech savvy person out there)
I like anime, webcomics, reading (mostly fantasy!), gaming, and drawing. I have a cats that are like my children! I’m very laid back and would love to meet some new friends as I don’t know anyone on this game!
Hello! My name is Lilith. Nice to meet you all!

I've been playing Flight Rising for a while and wanted to make a post here to meet other people. I'm an incoming college freshman in NYC. I enjoy writing, reading, and films, particularly the editing/post-production process. I'm thinking of starting a Youtube channel, hopefully somewhere I can post my thoughts on video game and fantasy stories. I also run a lore store, though I haven't been looking for commissions lately. If you're thinking of starting one, I can give plenty of tips!
Hello! My name is Lilith. Nice to meet you all!

I've been playing Flight Rising for a while and wanted to make a post here to meet other people. I'm an incoming college freshman in NYC. I enjoy writing, reading, and films, particularly the editing/post-production process. I'm thinking of starting a Youtube channel, hopefully somewhere I can post my thoughts on video game and fantasy stories. I also run a lore store, though I haven't been looking for commissions lately. If you're thinking of starting one, I can give plenty of tips!
D85VtAy.png _____ >> Tumblr | Ao3

>> Reef Water Radio

>> FAQ
Thank you for making this thread to help connect people!

Hello everyone. I am Wyldhart. I just joined a few minutes ago! I am in my 30's year old trans, nonbinary demiboy (they/he). I am pansexual, happily married and monogamous.

I am a hobby/freelance artist (focusing in character art), gamer, and cosplayer. I enjoy creative writing, roleplaying and reading. I love playing video games and I enjoy a wide variety of them but my MOST PLAYED games are on PC and switch; currently FFXIV and Animal Crossing.

I love watching all sorts of anime, movies and shows. It's hard to narrow it down but I love horror, isekai, fantasy, super heros, action/adventure, and sci-fi a lot. Generally speaking though I will try most things at least once (if I have the time).

I am an avid D&D player. I've been playing since 3.5 but have played the most 5e, currently participating in 2 campaigns (1 as a player, 1 as a DM). I
Thank you for making this thread to help connect people!

Hello everyone. I am Wyldhart. I just joined a few minutes ago! I am in my 30's year old trans, nonbinary demiboy (they/he). I am pansexual, happily married and monogamous.

I am a hobby/freelance artist (focusing in character art), gamer, and cosplayer. I enjoy creative writing, roleplaying and reading. I love playing video games and I enjoy a wide variety of them but my MOST PLAYED games are on PC and switch; currently FFXIV and Animal Crossing.

I love watching all sorts of anime, movies and shows. It's hard to narrow it down but I love horror, isekai, fantasy, super heros, action/adventure, and sci-fi a lot. Generally speaking though I will try most things at least once (if I have the time).

I am an avid D&D player. I've been playing since 3.5 but have played the most 5e, currently participating in 2 campaigns (1 as a player, 1 as a DM). I
Hi, @kyrin18 ! Challenging myself to see how far can you go in game without Auction House.
17 y.o., she/her, Ukrainian, currently live in Norway. If there's anyone around Oslo who likes board games or tabletop RPGs, drop me a line.

Studying for Illustration, planning to work in Character Concept Design/Gamedev in the future. Would love a piece of advice, if you can give me any...

I'm confident in Roleplaying and DnD (only 5e currently, but I'm open to try any other system as well). Have about five years of experience in first, and nearly a year in second. Still trying out new things, thought, so if you're searching for one more player for a oneshot, I'm open!
Interested in... specific games like Lobotomy Corporation, Mogeko Castle or Phantom Rose Scarlett, otherwise, I'm a really casual player that gets lost in anything operated by more than three buttons. Love reading game lore/watching walkthroughs more than actually playing, and extremely found of spoilers.

I used to watch a lot of anime (as well as read manga) back the days, Ghibli works and short TV series (11-13 with a single season) are my favourite overall. Love dark, grotesque series like Parasite/Akame ga Kill, or anything mentally challenging like Death Parade/Rampo Kitan. Still planning to watch Hellsing and Berserk, don't worry, I know about these gems.

Monsters is my favourite thing to discuss, and I would love to tag in any convention or argument concerning them. I know quite a lot about those critters and cryptozoology, but definitely not everything, so I'm opened to learning more!
Hi, @kyrin18 ! Challenging myself to see how far can you go in game without Auction House.
17 y.o., she/her, Ukrainian, currently live in Norway. If there's anyone around Oslo who likes board games or tabletop RPGs, drop me a line.

Studying for Illustration, planning to work in Character Concept Design/Gamedev in the future. Would love a piece of advice, if you can give me any...

I'm confident in Roleplaying and DnD (only 5e currently, but I'm open to try any other system as well). Have about five years of experience in first, and nearly a year in second. Still trying out new things, thought, so if you're searching for one more player for a oneshot, I'm open!
Interested in... specific games like Lobotomy Corporation, Mogeko Castle or Phantom Rose Scarlett, otherwise, I'm a really casual player that gets lost in anything operated by more than three buttons. Love reading game lore/watching walkthroughs more than actually playing, and extremely found of spoilers.

I used to watch a lot of anime (as well as read manga) back the days, Ghibli works and short TV series (11-13 with a single season) are my favourite overall. Love dark, grotesque series like Parasite/Akame ga Kill, or anything mentally challenging like Death Parade/Rampo Kitan. Still planning to watch Hellsing and Berserk, don't worry, I know about these gems.

Monsters is my favourite thing to discuss, and I would love to tag in any convention or argument concerning them. I know quite a lot about those critters and cryptozoology, but definitely not everything, so I'm opened to learning more!
92000953614fe010b919c2df8e99304f3e5b10d2.jpg
hi everyone!
im dominik and i have been playing fr since 2019 but i just recently returned to it!

im a 17 year old trans guy from romania and i particularly love music (mostly rock and german, so if you want random german rock music facts im your guy), cats (i have two and i love them the most), drawing (tho i dont do it that often) and just all sorts of games and shows (my biggest interests are the owl house, gravity falls, stranger things, the sims series, the first ace attorney games, hollow knight, hades and so many more). i also really love history and psychology! im also open to roleplay, just be warned i havent done it in a loooooong while

so yeah dont be shy to dm me, i love meeting new people!
hi everyone!
im dominik and i have been playing fr since 2019 but i just recently returned to it!

im a 17 year old trans guy from romania and i particularly love music (mostly rock and german, so if you want random german rock music facts im your guy), cats (i have two and i love them the most), drawing (tho i dont do it that often) and just all sorts of games and shows (my biggest interests are the owl house, gravity falls, stranger things, the sims series, the first ace attorney games, hollow knight, hades and so many more). i also really love history and psychology! im also open to roleplay, just be warned i havent done it in a loooooong while

so yeah dont be shy to dm me, i love meeting new people!
he/him
FR +10
hello hello!

my name's royal (they/he) and i started playing FR just recently. i'm a queer neurodivergent uni student who tries to make it through life. i enjoy writing and drawing. i am a huge history nerd and an even bigger language and linguistics nerd. i've been a huge fan of dragons ever since i was a little child. i love making new friends, despite how awkward i can be sometimes.
hello hello!

my name's royal (they/he) and i started playing FR just recently. i'm a queer neurodivergent uni student who tries to make it through life. i enjoy writing and drawing. i am a huge history nerd and an even bigger language and linguistics nerd. i've been a huge fan of dragons ever since i was a little child. i love making new friends, despite how awkward i can be sometimes.
z0HlerP.png tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif they/he | wishlist
Oh this is such a nice idea! Well, I'll throw my hat into the bin.

So hello there! I won't share my actual name (for privacy reasons) but you can call me Fiddly or Athena. I'm a 22 year old trans woman (almost out of college!) who is obsessed with dragons and cannot believe I didn't play this game sooner. I'm a nerd by all rights: heavily into DnD, gaming, computers, the whole 9 yards. I roleplay on occasion and work on my writing, but I'm also learning art and music. Generally expanding my creative fields.

I'm a recent addict here and I'm trying to do all I can. I see so many unnamed dragons or lack of written biographies and it feels like such a waste. I know clans can grow exponentially so that much writing would be a chore, but in that same token, dragons not written for can be sold or exhalted. Idk, just a personal thing.

Anyways! Feel free to DM! I'll get back to you as soon as I can but I might be a bit slow on the upkeep. I do a lot in the day, but I'll talk about anything tbh; my interests are quite wide. I'd just love to know more people in this game ^^;;
Oh this is such a nice idea! Well, I'll throw my hat into the bin.

So hello there! I won't share my actual name (for privacy reasons) but you can call me Fiddly or Athena. I'm a 22 year old trans woman (almost out of college!) who is obsessed with dragons and cannot believe I didn't play this game sooner. I'm a nerd by all rights: heavily into DnD, gaming, computers, the whole 9 yards. I roleplay on occasion and work on my writing, but I'm also learning art and music. Generally expanding my creative fields.

I'm a recent addict here and I'm trying to do all I can. I see so many unnamed dragons or lack of written biographies and it feels like such a waste. I know clans can grow exponentially so that much writing would be a chore, but in that same token, dragons not written for can be sold or exhalted. Idk, just a personal thing.

Anyways! Feel free to DM! I'll get back to you as soon as I can but I might be a bit slow on the upkeep. I do a lot in the day, but I'll talk about anything tbh; my interests are quite wide. I'd just love to know more people in this game ^^;;
Hello Everyone!

You can call me Abel (she/her). I'm from Europe and enjoy broadening my horizons in any subject :)
Hello Everyone!

You can call me Abel (she/her). I'm from Europe and enjoy broadening my horizons in any subject :)
anomalous_nekomata.png p3Lr8aR.png
msNXKHF.png
6YousWl.png
oeFk1xC.png
WFpPzZn.png
cEq7B1S.png
irregular_nekomata.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14