Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | The Friend Zone (make friends here!)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Heya! I'm Manta, I just joined Flight Rising, and I would love to make some friends! Please add me if you would like a friend, I would love to meet you and chat whenever you feel like it!
Please use she/her pronouns for me, I love Wings of Fire (That's why I'm here DRAGONS), I love the colour blue, and I adore making art and writing stories! [If you want me to write a little story for your dragon I would be more than happy to do so! If you would like a little sample hop on over to my Toyhou.se (Sorry I only have 1 character's bio completed on there XD) and check out Stingray's bio! I would love to do something similar to that, or something wildly different if you are looking for stories for your dragons!]
I also love to role-play, I used to do that a lot, but nowadays I don't often role-play because my schedule is pretty tight >< but I might get into it again! I'm not sure how active I will be on this site, hopefully pretty active, so if you feel like it, talk to me!
-Manta :D
Heya! I'm Manta, I just joined Flight Rising, and I would love to make some friends! Please add me if you would like a friend, I would love to meet you and chat whenever you feel like it!
Please use she/her pronouns for me, I love Wings of Fire (That's why I'm here DRAGONS), I love the colour blue, and I adore making art and writing stories! [If you want me to write a little story for your dragon I would be more than happy to do so! If you would like a little sample hop on over to my Toyhou.se (Sorry I only have 1 character's bio completed on there XD) and check out Stingray's bio! I would love to do something similar to that, or something wildly different if you are looking for stories for your dragons!]
I also love to role-play, I used to do that a lot, but nowadays I don't often role-play because my schedule is pretty tight >< but I might get into it again! I'm not sure how active I will be on this site, hopefully pretty active, so if you feel like it, talk to me!
-Manta :D
Hello! I'm Alidranyx, but you can call me Nyx or Liam. I go by any pronouns except she/her, I'm a vaguely masculine person (we're still figuring that one out) and I identify as gay :D
If you wanna talk with me about stuff, go ahead, I enjoy conversation!
I joined FR out of boredom way back in the early quarantine days with some friends (who unfortunately stopped playing a long time ago) and just recently came back from a VERY long hiatus and I'm finally starting to get back into the swing of the game! Some things I enjoy are Ghost (a really cool band), drawing, writing, grinding for treasure in the Fairgrounds, and breeding cool galaxy and/or gem-themed dragons! My favorite breed is definitely the Veilspun, although I also like Imperials and Skydancers!
I'm also working on some heavy lore for my clan since I enjoy lore-based clans.

Hope we can be friends! (also, may I be added to the pinglist?)
Hello! I'm Alidranyx, but you can call me Nyx or Liam. I go by any pronouns except she/her, I'm a vaguely masculine person (we're still figuring that one out) and I identify as gay :D
If you wanna talk with me about stuff, go ahead, I enjoy conversation!
I joined FR out of boredom way back in the early quarantine days with some friends (who unfortunately stopped playing a long time ago) and just recently came back from a VERY long hiatus and I'm finally starting to get back into the swing of the game! Some things I enjoy are Ghost (a really cool band), drawing, writing, grinding for treasure in the Fairgrounds, and breeding cool galaxy and/or gem-themed dragons! My favorite breed is definitely the Veilspun, although I also like Imperials and Skydancers!
I'm also working on some heavy lore for my clan since I enjoy lore-based clans.

Hope we can be friends! (also, may I be added to the pinglist?)
1085.png
5hF3FGk.png
1vAtYxM.png
uUqCbLO.png
Nba8ElM.png
iRvAqwy.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
bhdEs05.png
q9EEy5M.png
2023-02-09-0xp-Kleki.png
o7ZCFYm.png
QvuXPSf.png
BzjAkuF.png
dgZqX5Q.png
ekux78o.png
Taking small lore
commissions, PM me!
Hola! I'm Quesos

I'm returning to FR after a year, and I wanted to participate more in the community!
I'm awfully shy, so I find it a bit hard to meet new people, specially on the internet, but hey, I thought I'll give it a try :D

In a few months I'll be 21, I really enjoy watching k-dramas and more recently I found k-pop as well haha.
Also, I like reading all sorts of romance stories and I'm learning how to sew!
(I enjoy a bit of gaming, but I'm not hugely into it)

Regarding this game, I started my lore on a whim, and I don't know how to continue from there, so if anyone has suggestions or wants to contribute, you are all more than welcome!! (I do follow a bit of a theme, and it's a fun read, if I do say so myself)

Well, that's it for me. I'm always open if anyone wants to talk, and I guess I'll try talking to other people myself :o haha

All the best!

Hola! I'm Quesos

I'm returning to FR after a year, and I wanted to participate more in the community!
I'm awfully shy, so I find it a bit hard to meet new people, specially on the internet, but hey, I thought I'll give it a try :D

In a few months I'll be 21, I really enjoy watching k-dramas and more recently I found k-pop as well haha.
Also, I like reading all sorts of romance stories and I'm learning how to sew!
(I enjoy a bit of gaming, but I'm not hugely into it)

Regarding this game, I started my lore on a whim, and I don't know how to continue from there, so if anyone has suggestions or wants to contribute, you are all more than welcome!! (I do follow a bit of a theme, and it's a fun read, if I do say so myself)

Well, that's it for me. I'm always open if anyone wants to talk, and I guess I'll try talking to other people myself :o haha

All the best!

gladekeeper.png
Haillo! I'm Tempest/Storm, and I'm new to FR!
I go by she/her, they/them pronouns, personally prefers she/her but up for any of those! I really like reading, my favorite series are Wings of Fire and The Hunger Games! I really like to meet new faces and make new friends, so I think that this thread is a really great idea!
If you want a new friend, I'm your girl! I'm always up to hop into a conversation, do some chitchat, or anything else! I am an amateur artist, does the occasional art, and writes a lot, including stories and poems. I could probably come up with a creative poem for your dragon if you would like me to!
I'll probably go and friend a ton of people in this thread now, and I hope to make some new friends!
Have a great day people!
Haillo! I'm Tempest/Storm, and I'm new to FR!
I go by she/her, they/them pronouns, personally prefers she/her but up for any of those! I really like reading, my favorite series are Wings of Fire and The Hunger Games! I really like to meet new faces and make new friends, so I think that this thread is a really great idea!
If you want a new friend, I'm your girl! I'm always up to hop into a conversation, do some chitchat, or anything else! I am an amateur artist, does the occasional art, and writes a lot, including stories and poems. I could probably come up with a creative poem for your dragon if you would like me to!
I'll probably go and friend a ton of people in this thread now, and I hope to make some new friends!
Have a great day people!
1ZiJAkL.png
Helloooooo I'm Chelle!
29, she/they, AuDHD, forever looking for a job that's tolerable enough to fund my rotating interests. Maladaptive daydreamer with Hyperphantasia so often my face just looks like .__.

I'm currently working during the day as an Accountant, hoping to land a remote gig as a Data Analyst soon. Also about to launch my services as a certified Life Coach! On slow days I'm mostly here and on Chapterly writing my first novel after several failed attempts at getting it started. I'd love to talk about my book if anyone is ever interested! Very spooky horror thriller type of genre.

I have always had a fascination with psychology and how the mind works. Took several classes years ago, and love watching documentaries/series about criminals and their behaviors.
I also love spooky/psychological horror films/shows. Once upon a time almost went to Mortuary school so that reveals a lot about me!
I really enjoy videogames, been playing since I was old enough to move a joystick with relative accuracy. I prefer open world RPG's, the more options for customization the better! I also will forever have a spot in my heart for the Mass Effect trilogy.
I've played and run D&D games for over a decade and used to watch anime a lot (was the VP of my high school's anime club).

I enjoy tea, coffee, cooking, discussing life and beliefs, being a silly goose, and overall just enjoying each day however I can.
Helloooooo I'm Chelle!
29, she/they, AuDHD, forever looking for a job that's tolerable enough to fund my rotating interests. Maladaptive daydreamer with Hyperphantasia so often my face just looks like .__.

I'm currently working during the day as an Accountant, hoping to land a remote gig as a Data Analyst soon. Also about to launch my services as a certified Life Coach! On slow days I'm mostly here and on Chapterly writing my first novel after several failed attempts at getting it started. I'd love to talk about my book if anyone is ever interested! Very spooky horror thriller type of genre.

I have always had a fascination with psychology and how the mind works. Took several classes years ago, and love watching documentaries/series about criminals and their behaviors.
I also love spooky/psychological horror films/shows. Once upon a time almost went to Mortuary school so that reveals a lot about me!
I really enjoy videogames, been playing since I was old enough to move a joystick with relative accuracy. I prefer open world RPG's, the more options for customization the better! I also will forever have a spot in my heart for the Mass Effect trilogy.
I've played and run D&D games for over a decade and used to watch anime a lot (was the VP of my high school's anime club).

I enjoy tea, coffee, cooking, discussing life and beliefs, being a silly goose, and overall just enjoying each day however I can.
PVtiMwp.pngFRT+3 PVtiMwp.pngShe/They PVtiMwp.pngPing Me
P3v4egs.gif
Have you seen The Yellow Sign?
I just cleaned out my friend list and removed half the dead accounts. I am down to maybe 6 notes a week at my digsite. I love to send gifts and see hatchlings -

please friend me!
I just cleaned out my friend list and removed half the dead accounts. I am down to maybe 6 notes a week at my digsite. I love to send gifts and see hatchlings -

please friend me!
My available lineage/subspecies hatches
XXX race with Prizes
Bogsneak Beauties Legacy
hi, i'm sam and use all pronouns except she/her.

ElTegu2S_t.jpg

this picture sums up my gender better than any words could.

28 years old, AuDHD, multiply disabled, all around a complete disaster.

have only been playing for a few months but i'm absolutely obsessed bc i don't know how to be chill about ANYTHING.

i love animals (i counted the legs of all my pets today and there are 52).
i have 2 small dogs called rosie and chip
two cats called matilda and dave
two guinea pigs called winston and simon
a russian dwarf hamster called rodney
four rats called meringue, maud, mabel and meg
an eight legged friend who isn't everybody's cup of tea (and that's perfectly okay!) called curly wurly

i love reading, pokémon (the tcg, the video games, just generally talking about pokémon), playing rpgs (pathfinder 2e is my current favourite), drawing or really any crafty thing, boardgames (enjoying playing wingspan megabird home rules rn), being in nature (tress are GOOD, water is GOOD, the sea is THE BEST).

i'd love to make some new friends. i'm atrocious at small talk but if you don't mind just diving straight into the deep end of friendship then we'll have a very lovely time. also honestly we don't even have to talk, i'm happy just to have more people to send research notes to and look at your dragons!

PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PETS!
hi, i'm sam and use all pronouns except she/her.

ElTegu2S_t.jpg

this picture sums up my gender better than any words could.

28 years old, AuDHD, multiply disabled, all around a complete disaster.

have only been playing for a few months but i'm absolutely obsessed bc i don't know how to be chill about ANYTHING.

i love animals (i counted the legs of all my pets today and there are 52).
i have 2 small dogs called rosie and chip
two cats called matilda and dave
two guinea pigs called winston and simon
a russian dwarf hamster called rodney
four rats called meringue, maud, mabel and meg
an eight legged friend who isn't everybody's cup of tea (and that's perfectly okay!) called curly wurly

i love reading, pokémon (the tcg, the video games, just generally talking about pokémon), playing rpgs (pathfinder 2e is my current favourite), drawing or really any crafty thing, boardgames (enjoying playing wingspan megabird home rules rn), being in nature (tress are GOOD, water is GOOD, the sea is THE BEST).

i'd love to make some new friends. i'm atrocious at small talk but if you don't mind just diving straight into the deep end of friendship then we'll have a very lovely time. also honestly we don't even have to talk, i'm happy just to have more people to send research notes to and look at your dragons!

PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PETS!
i need more friends who play this aahhh you can call me dg, i'm 18 and i go by they/he, i'm from the UK and my favourite colour is green :) i have so many interests! i love RPG games like the elder scrolls series, i'm mainly playing RDR2 and minecraft at the moment really into the horror genre and goth (& goth-adjacent) music (obsessed with anything a bit weird and spooky in general) i was a warrior cats kid and i still read the books sometimes lol i love animals and nature and i will send pictures of both if requested :D i've been on flight rising on and off for about 3.5 years and would love to talk to more people on here since it's such an awesome community [emoji=ivy leaf size=1]
i need more friends who play this aahhh

you can call me dg, i'm 18 and i go by they/he, i'm from the UK and my favourite colour is green :)

i have so many interests! i love RPG games like the elder scrolls series, i'm mainly playing RDR2 and minecraft at the moment

really into the horror genre and goth (& goth-adjacent) music (obsessed with anything a bit weird and spooky in general)

i was a warrior cats kid and i still read the books sometimes lol

i love animals and nature and i will send pictures of both if requested :D

i've been on flight rising on and off for about 3.5 years and would love to talk to more people on here since it's such an awesome community
60eldD0.gif
Xb6XvIZ.pngOETsgJU.png
yPlj8ew.pnggTTW2gA.png
KXqgAVm.pngrUoKR6y.png
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Hi, I'm rather reserved but I've been trying to be more social.

In my passtime I like to read and do art, mainly drawing and writing, but I also like to do crafts. I like animals, or pretty much anything nature related, and for that I have an interest in ecology. I try to keep an optimistic mindset and currently I've been trying to figure things out.

English isn't my first language so at times I might express myself in an strangely formal way such as now because I'm sleepy. I'm not very good at starting conversations but feel free to pm me if you wanna, I won't mind!
Hi, I'm rather reserved but I've been trying to be more social.

In my passtime I like to read and do art, mainly drawing and writing, but I also like to do crafts. I like animals, or pretty much anything nature related, and for that I have an interest in ecology. I try to keep an optimistic mindset and currently I've been trying to figure things out.

English isn't my first language so at times I might express myself in an strangely formal way such as now because I'm sleepy. I'm not very good at starting conversations but feel free to pm me if you wanna, I won't mind!
ArgR83c.png
Hi, I’m a bit newer to the game and I’ve been trying to figure some things out.

I’d love to get to know more people and make connections. I came across FR by chance and have fallen in love with it because dragons, and who doesn’t love dragons?

Outside of FR I’m a pretty reserved person, but if I make friends with someone I can be pretty talkative. I love animals, reading, and writing. My favorite color is blue. Some stain series I’ve read include, but are not limited to; Wing of Fire, Keeper of the Lost Cites, Warrior Cats, The UnWanteds, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson(though only the first series part), and by now you probably get the gist.

You can always PM to talk about something even if I know nothing about it I will probably look into just to talk about it with you(as long as it’s appropriate).

Umm what else umm in school I love technology types of things; computer science, graphic design, which is ironic because I kinda suck at art but its okay. And that’s all for now I think.
Hi, I’m a bit newer to the game and I’ve been trying to figure some things out.

I’d love to get to know more people and make connections. I came across FR by chance and have fallen in love with it because dragons, and who doesn’t love dragons?

Outside of FR I’m a pretty reserved person, but if I make friends with someone I can be pretty talkative. I love animals, reading, and writing. My favorite color is blue. Some stain series I’ve read include, but are not limited to; Wing of Fire, Keeper of the Lost Cites, Warrior Cats, The UnWanteds, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson(though only the first series part), and by now you probably get the gist.

You can always PM to talk about something even if I know nothing about it I will probably look into just to talk about it with you(as long as it’s appropriate).

Umm what else umm in school I love technology types of things; computer science, graphic design, which is ironic because I kinda suck at art but its okay. And that’s all for now I think.
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14