Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | The Friend Zone (make friends here!)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Hallo there! I'm not sure if I ever noticed this board before. Anymoo, let's see what I can tell you:

I'm Lucy, and from the USA. I'm on several other pet sims, but this one seems to be where I'm found most often. Art is one of my passions, but I prefer art museums more than making it, myself. I'm lucky I can make simple drawings and paintings! My real passion is music. Prog rock is my favourite, has been for a while, now. My favourite bands are King Crimson, Budgie, Atomic Rooster, Uriah Heep, Foghat, Toad, Aardvark, Triumvirat, and Leafhound.

Food is another passion of mine. Eggs Benedict is my favourite breakfast, and I also enjoy prime rib, sushi, liver and bacon, and palek paneer. Tea and coffee are also much welcome in my diet.

Here on Flight Rising, I'm beginning to find my footing since I joined in July of 2018. I'm working on several coliseum teams at the moment. I currently have two ancient breed mated pairs, Veilspun and Undertide, and I eventually plan to have others as well. I'm also working on a Nocturne breeding project, but it's still being perfected at this time.

Well, that's all for now. Drop a friend request if you're interested! Hopefully this wasn't too long or boring to get through! Have a day, folks! :)
Hallo there! I'm not sure if I ever noticed this board before. Anymoo, let's see what I can tell you:

I'm Lucy, and from the USA. I'm on several other pet sims, but this one seems to be where I'm found most often. Art is one of my passions, but I prefer art museums more than making it, myself. I'm lucky I can make simple drawings and paintings! My real passion is music. Prog rock is my favourite, has been for a while, now. My favourite bands are King Crimson, Budgie, Atomic Rooster, Uriah Heep, Foghat, Toad, Aardvark, Triumvirat, and Leafhound.

Food is another passion of mine. Eggs Benedict is my favourite breakfast, and I also enjoy prime rib, sushi, liver and bacon, and palek paneer. Tea and coffee are also much welcome in my diet.

Here on Flight Rising, I'm beginning to find my footing since I joined in July of 2018. I'm working on several coliseum teams at the moment. I currently have two ancient breed mated pairs, Veilspun and Undertide, and I eventually plan to have others as well. I'm also working on a Nocturne breeding project, but it's still being perfected at this time.

Well, that's all for now. Drop a friend request if you're interested! Hopefully this wasn't too long or boring to get through! Have a day, folks! :)
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
  • she/her

i like going to concerts & raves (hardstyle makes my brain go brrrr), playing rpg games (witcher 3, skyrim, da:i) & learning new languages (korean atm). my favorite dragon breed here is bogsneak! i love watching horror movies and crying my eyes out to k-dramas (gotta have that balance).

i think i'm quite funny & extroverted so feel free to hit me up if we share any interests or just to say hi or w/e :)
  • she/her

i like going to concerts & raves (hardstyle makes my brain go brrrr), playing rpg games (witcher 3, skyrim, da:i) & learning new languages (korean atm). my favorite dragon breed here is bogsneak! i love watching horror movies and crying my eyes out to k-dramas (gotta have that balance).

i think i'm quite funny & extroverted so feel free to hit me up if we share any interests or just to say hi or w/e :)
dT9HQge.png
4SzSxLW.png
UqlBGwo.png
i love when tragedies are like “the love was there. it didnt change anything.
it didnt save anyone. there were just too many forces against it.
but it still matters that the love was there.”
keelah se'lai
VC0STZ4.png
Hi! My username here is Mintlever, but you may also find me with several game-tags, like: Mintlen, Mintlever, but I preffer to be called Mint. I don't know what I will do here, so first I will breed some dragons to see the combinations I'd like.

I really like videogames, rpgs, mmos, strategy, puzzles, horror and farm games. A weird combo(?) I like to play and re-play all The Legend of Zelda's saga, all Pokémon (currently with X, OR, Platinum, UM, and some Mystery Dungeon), I also like Professor Layton, Kingdom hearts, Stardew Valley, The witcher (just the 3), GuildWars2 and some other stuff.

Before my pc decides to hate me, I liked to make pixelart, pixel animations and playing with programming to make simple games. I like to write novels too (all in spanish bcs Latam).

Other things that I like, are fighting games, Phonk music, several animes and animated movies. I forgot to say that I'm a young woman who likes to think as a Phoenix with a boyfriend who is passionate about dragons, being a chinese one.

Anyway! I just started this game two days ago and I will be really happy with new friends! I hope this isn't too much text(?)

Why I decided to play FlightRising: This game has way too much freedom and beautiful desings, the dragons here are just perfect
Hi! My username here is Mintlever, but you may also find me with several game-tags, like: Mintlen, Mintlever, but I preffer to be called Mint. I don't know what I will do here, so first I will breed some dragons to see the combinations I'd like.

I really like videogames, rpgs, mmos, strategy, puzzles, horror and farm games. A weird combo(?) I like to play and re-play all The Legend of Zelda's saga, all Pokémon (currently with X, OR, Platinum, UM, and some Mystery Dungeon), I also like Professor Layton, Kingdom hearts, Stardew Valley, The witcher (just the 3), GuildWars2 and some other stuff.

Before my pc decides to hate me, I liked to make pixelart, pixel animations and playing with programming to make simple games. I like to write novels too (all in spanish bcs Latam).

Other things that I like, are fighting games, Phonk music, several animes and animated movies. I forgot to say that I'm a young woman who likes to think as a Phoenix with a boyfriend who is passionate about dragons, being a chinese one.

Anyway! I just started this game two days ago and I will be really happy with new friends! I hope this isn't too much text(?)

Why I decided to play FlightRising: This game has way too much freedom and beautiful desings, the dragons here are just perfect
nefzg1V.png
mXtyBiI.png
mYEe9VI.png
kI850Ts.png
K9W8Tym.png
mjtJ868.png
kCTrfom.png
12ilQ62.png

Wipwip ;;
I am a quirky, stubborn, bisexual dragon nerd, who loves to draw, read and talk about weird unexplained subjects. If you see me change my avatar frequently, do not make much of it, I'm a picky eater.

Uhm, what else.... oh yeah I would also LOVE to be pinged (main reason I'm posting lol). Not much else, oh right you can call me Jay for short of Jaycatcher. If you want to hear the history behind my name, long story short, it's a fan name, from the super awesome series Warriors. You may have heard of it.

I also adore Wings Of Fire, my favorite character is Deathbringer, and if anyone says he is a bad character, you please keep it to yourself thanks very much.

Thats all, have a nice day
I am a quirky, stubborn, bisexual dragon nerd, who loves to draw, read and talk about weird unexplained subjects. If you see me change my avatar frequently, do not make much of it, I'm a picky eater.

Uhm, what else.... oh yeah I would also LOVE to be pinged (main reason I'm posting lol). Not much else, oh right you can call me Jay for short of Jaycatcher. If you want to hear the history behind my name, long story short, it's a fan name, from the super awesome series Warriors. You may have heard of it.

I also adore Wings Of Fire, my favorite character is Deathbringer, and if anyone says he is a bad character, you please keep it to yourself thanks very much.

Thats all, have a nice day
She/Her/They/Them
Btw, here you can observe my favorite dragon in the bunch, he's so beautiful in his Jade Dinosaur armour or whatever:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83330528/center]

Snow-"I really like The Hunger Games and WoF, please tell me if you are also a fan! I also like gardening and reading, and I play the piano and clarinet. I also like animals and nature."

I feel you, like I said, I absolutely love WoF, I there if you need me lol.
Btw, here you can observe my favorite dragon in the bunch, he's so beautiful in his Jade Dinosaur armour or whatever:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83330528/center]

Snow-"I really like The Hunger Games and WoF, please tell me if you are also a fan! I also like gardening and reading, and I play the piano and clarinet. I also like animals and nature."

I feel you, like I said, I absolutely love WoF, I there if you need me lol.
She/Her/They/Them
Hey!!
I've been playing FR for a while now, but never really built up a community of friends here. I love this game and want to be able to talk to more people about it lol.

I'm 21, very gay, and my name is Rowan :3
My lair is very lore-based, so I rarely sell or breed dragons. I've been trying to create stories for each of them, but it's a lot of work, especially considering the fact that I am a second year university student.

I study Ecology and Wildlife Conservation at university and my speciality is in ornithology (birds).

My hobbies include bird watching, watching TV, listening to music (I'm mainly into more emo music as well as some pop), and I'm a big fan of video games, especially cosy games like stardew haha.

I really hope I can make some friends here!!
Hey!!
I've been playing FR for a while now, but never really built up a community of friends here. I love this game and want to be able to talk to more people about it lol.

I'm 21, very gay, and my name is Rowan :3
My lair is very lore-based, so I rarely sell or breed dragons. I've been trying to create stories for each of them, but it's a lot of work, especially considering the fact that I am a second year university student.

I study Ecology and Wildlife Conservation at university and my speciality is in ornithology (birds).

My hobbies include bird watching, watching TV, listening to music (I'm mainly into more emo music as well as some pop), and I'm a big fan of video games, especially cosy games like stardew haha.

I really hope I can make some friends here!!

BczZn60.png
Hi! Kara’s my name. Very gay lady, raising 4 little humans of my own. I’ve been on Flight Rising for little more than a year, but I never stuck around long enough to merge with the community. Now I have time on my hands to do so, so here I am, making this post. I’m into crafts and baking in my spare time. I’m particularly fond of making homemade soaps. I can also sew, and I like to make quilts, although it’s time consuming. One more thing, I’m the youngest of 17 siblings. Have a great night! Friend requests will always be accepted.
Hi! Kara’s my name. Very gay lady, raising 4 little humans of my own. I’ve been on Flight Rising for little more than a year, but I never stuck around long enough to merge with the community. Now I have time on my hands to do so, so here I am, making this post. I’m into crafts and baking in my spare time. I’m particularly fond of making homemade soaps. I can also sew, and I like to make quilts, although it’s time consuming. One more thing, I’m the youngest of 17 siblings. Have a great night! Friend requests will always be accepted.
Teacher/Mother/Nature Flight Member
Hi there! I’m a new player, please call me Ink, I use any pronouns, I’m a dumb bisexual poly dragon nerd disaster. I like reading and drawing and learning about new, usually strange or random, things!

I have two dogs, a Great Dane and a Basset Hound, rabbits are probably my favourite animal and I had two at one point when I was younger, I would like to own a rabbit again at some point in the future.

I have a lot of work to do in my lair and hoping to focus it around lore and eventually having all of my dragons gened and dressed and levelled. I’m moderately okay at coding and do the html for my dragons bios myself, I’m not a professional or even much of a hobbyist so it’s more me begging the code to format properly and typing things into the boxes until it works TwT.

I write things sometimes, lore and world building are things that I really enjoy! I’ve read warrior cats and WoF and would be happy to chat about them if anyone wants to! I’m also open to book recommendations. I used to play the clarinet and the piano (I do still sometimes for fun but not professionally) and I’m working towards my grade six in musical theatre.

I really enjoy horse riding, swimming and dancing, and I’m hoping to eventually get back into martial arts as I used to do judo a few years back. I have chronic fatigue syndrome (which isn’t nice), and I’m struggling to regain my energy so if I take a while to show up/reply to things that’s probably why!
Hi there! I’m a new player, please call me Ink, I use any pronouns, I’m a dumb bisexual poly dragon nerd disaster. I like reading and drawing and learning about new, usually strange or random, things!

I have two dogs, a Great Dane and a Basset Hound, rabbits are probably my favourite animal and I had two at one point when I was younger, I would like to own a rabbit again at some point in the future.

I have a lot of work to do in my lair and hoping to focus it around lore and eventually having all of my dragons gened and dressed and levelled. I’m moderately okay at coding and do the html for my dragons bios myself, I’m not a professional or even much of a hobbyist so it’s more me begging the code to format properly and typing things into the boxes until it works TwT.

I write things sometimes, lore and world building are things that I really enjoy! I’ve read warrior cats and WoF and would be happy to chat about them if anyone wants to! I’m also open to book recommendations. I used to play the clarinet and the piano (I do still sometimes for fun but not professionally) and I’m working towards my grade six in musical theatre.

I really enjoy horse riding, swimming and dancing, and I’m hoping to eventually get back into martial arts as I used to do judo a few years back. I have chronic fatigue syndrome (which isn’t nice), and I’m struggling to regain my energy so if I take a while to show up/reply to things that’s probably why!
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
pRVV40Q.png
AwzQnqd.png
S7TBVmd.png
25RV2DU.png
HELLO

I've been playing around on here off and on since the summer of 2017 but never actually made a point to talk to people. I have a big lack of friends on here and it's giving me the big sad, so please feel free to add me!

Call me Elle, she/her pronouns, pan/demi disaster and single mama to a walking meme that's about to be a teenager. (send help pls) I'm a teacher, musician and singer, giant nerd and I've always loved dragons so making mine super pretty on here gives me the serotonin. My levels of activity may fluctuate due to working on my master's degree and the other life things, but I'm gonna try real hard to stick around this time! I also like to write and rp so definitely down for shenanigans in any regard. Come say hi!
HELLO

I've been playing around on here off and on since the summer of 2017 but never actually made a point to talk to people. I have a big lack of friends on here and it's giving me the big sad, so please feel free to add me!

Call me Elle, she/her pronouns, pan/demi disaster and single mama to a walking meme that's about to be a teenager. (send help pls) I'm a teacher, musician and singer, giant nerd and I've always loved dragons so making mine super pretty on here gives me the serotonin. My levels of activity may fluctuate due to working on my master's degree and the other life things, but I'm gonna try real hard to stick around this time! I also like to write and rp so definitely down for shenanigans in any regard. Come say hi!
image-1.png
Hey o! I’m 28 (please only 18 or older) and am hoping to find new friends. I prefer discord. :) my profile needs a serious make over.. but I’m into Pokémon,anime manga,reading and writing. Please feel free to dm!
Hey o! I’m 28 (please only 18 or older) and am hoping to find new friends. I prefer discord. :) my profile needs a serious make over.. but I’m into Pokémon,anime manga,reading and writing. Please feel free to dm!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14