Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | The Friend Zone (make friends here!)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
Hello! I've been on FR since 2018 but never actually got into the community, and I thought it was time to change that, so thank you for this thread!
My name is Orion, I'm an 18y/o trans guy (he/they) from Spain who's about to start uni for a History degree in September. Aside from obviously being a huge history nerd I like reading, gaming, music, binging shows and musicals.
Specifically I love classics, mythology and existential literature but I also have a soft spot for YA fantasy.
I play Switch, I'm into most game genres but mostly I've been obsessed with Stardew Valley and ACNH, and I'm really looking forward to the new Pokemon bc childhood nostalgia.
When it comes to music I like pretty much anything, but some of my favorite bands/artists are MCR, P!ATD, Fall Out Boy, Máneskin or Will Wood.
Lately I've started watching Moon Knight, and some shows I also really liked were Stranger Things, Peaky Blinders or Sense8. When it comes to movies and musicals, some of my favorites are Dead Poets Society, Jojo Rabbit, Jekyll & Hyde, Phantom of the Opera or Hamilton.

I've also been a pagan witch since late 2018. I do tarot, cartomancy and rune divination and work mostly with sigils and herbs.

As for FlightRising stuff, my favorite dragon species are Spirals, Imperials, Coatls and Veilspuns. I'm not that good at coming up with bios for my dragons, even though I'd love to give each of them some lore.
I love collecting dragons and familiars and I'm currently selling some dragons so I can expand my lair.

I hope I can get more active in the FR community!
Hello! I've been on FR since 2018 but never actually got into the community, and I thought it was time to change that, so thank you for this thread!
My name is Orion, I'm an 18y/o trans guy (he/they) from Spain who's about to start uni for a History degree in September. Aside from obviously being a huge history nerd I like reading, gaming, music, binging shows and musicals.
Specifically I love classics, mythology and existential literature but I also have a soft spot for YA fantasy.
I play Switch, I'm into most game genres but mostly I've been obsessed with Stardew Valley and ACNH, and I'm really looking forward to the new Pokemon bc childhood nostalgia.
When it comes to music I like pretty much anything, but some of my favorite bands/artists are MCR, P!ATD, Fall Out Boy, Máneskin or Will Wood.
Lately I've started watching Moon Knight, and some shows I also really liked were Stranger Things, Peaky Blinders or Sense8. When it comes to movies and musicals, some of my favorites are Dead Poets Society, Jojo Rabbit, Jekyll & Hyde, Phantom of the Opera or Hamilton.

I've also been a pagan witch since late 2018. I do tarot, cartomancy and rune divination and work mostly with sigils and herbs.

As for FlightRising stuff, my favorite dragon species are Spirals, Imperials, Coatls and Veilspuns. I'm not that good at coming up with bios for my dragons, even though I'd love to give each of them some lore.
I love collecting dragons and familiars and I'm currently selling some dragons so I can expand my lair.

I hope I can get more active in the FR community!
tumblr_inline_nj01al5wiu1rkfucz.png
In the dark...
I'm new! I joined FR because a) I loved dragons (I also like WoF, any other fans out there?) and b) a lot of my relatives play this game. I've read the wiki and stuff, so I roughly knows how things operate, but I'd love to make friends!

I'm a mineral and gem collector, and that's what I'm naming my dragons after as well, based on their colours. That's also why I chose the Earth Flight as my first flight! I would like to explore other flights though, because adventure has always been in my spirit!

I would love any Friend Requests you throw at me! I hope to get involved in this lovely community and to eventually help people in need! <3
I'm new! I joined FR because a) I loved dragons (I also like WoF, any other fans out there?) and b) a lot of my relatives play this game. I've read the wiki and stuff, so I roughly knows how things operate, but I'd love to make friends!

I'm a mineral and gem collector, and that's what I'm naming my dragons after as well, based on their colours. That's also why I chose the Earth Flight as my first flight! I would like to explore other flights though, because adventure has always been in my spirit!

I would love any Friend Requests you throw at me! I hope to get involved in this lovely community and to eventually help people in need! <3
Hi!
My name is Elwin, I'm 25 and my pronouns are they/them. I'm from the UK so I'm about 8 hours ahead of server time.

I love JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (a really great manga & anime series), Playing games (currently enjoying Mass Effect and Skyrim) and listening to music (far too many bands and musicians i like to list haha)

I don't really know how to play this game very well but I'd love to make friends and will accept any friend requests sent my way! I'm a little shy but I'd love to be a part of the community and meet new people
Hi!
My name is Elwin, I'm 25 and my pronouns are they/them. I'm from the UK so I'm about 8 hours ahead of server time.

I love JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (a really great manga & anime series), Playing games (currently enjoying Mass Effect and Skyrim) and listening to music (far too many bands and musicians i like to list haha)

I don't really know how to play this game very well but I'd love to make friends and will accept any friend requests sent my way! I'm a little shy but I'd love to be a part of the community and meet new people
Hello im kind of new here but its too the point i think i know what to do for the most part
I go by many nicknames such as Bud,Buddy,Rat but since my user is uglyfurry you can just reffer to me as furry or something

as my name apply i am indeed a furry (my fursonas name is discord)

things i also enjoy is dinosaurs, sonic, legos, and dragons hence why i am here there is more like fnaf and few others but i could go on and on so thats why i listed key ones

i tend to be shy but i do hope we could be friends or something

oh yea... I use they/them pronouns
idk why i didnt mention that at first lol

btw im not on here much because i am busy but i tend to do fossils stuff alot

most of my dragons names are inspired on how to train your dragons species names because those movies and shows (besides the newest series with that night light thing) is perfection (besides the third movie in my opinion)
Hello im kind of new here but its too the point i think i know what to do for the most part
I go by many nicknames such as Bud,Buddy,Rat but since my user is uglyfurry you can just reffer to me as furry or something

as my name apply i am indeed a furry (my fursonas name is discord)

things i also enjoy is dinosaurs, sonic, legos, and dragons hence why i am here there is more like fnaf and few others but i could go on and on so thats why i listed key ones

i tend to be shy but i do hope we could be friends or something

oh yea... I use they/them pronouns
idk why i didnt mention that at first lol

btw im not on here much because i am busy but i tend to do fossils stuff alot

most of my dragons names are inspired on how to train your dragons species names because those movies and shows (besides the newest series with that night light thing) is perfection (besides the third movie in my opinion)
Hello, i am a 30+ year old Female, i can be somewhat socially anxious at times so please be patient with me, i personally enjoy writing, reading and arts if possible, i have a lot of free time on my hands (medical issues) and try and spend that time as best as i can, i stumbled on this site through faenaria and absolutely enjoy the amount of fantasy both sites have been showing me, i hope to make new friends along the way.
Hello, i am a 30+ year old Female, i can be somewhat socially anxious at times so please be patient with me, i personally enjoy writing, reading and arts if possible, i have a lot of free time on my hands (medical issues) and try and spend that time as best as i can, i stumbled on this site through faenaria and absolutely enjoy the amount of fantasy both sites have been showing me, i hope to make new friends along the way.
Hello! I, also, really want to make some friends on here:) I played FR for literally a week a few months ago, and this week I just logged back in and am finally working on some projects! Ngl, I think I am a little obsessed with the game now:0

Outside of this silly little game, I love music (I'm studying music in uni) and looking at pictures of animals. I also am a huge nerd for cartoons and am waiting for the new seasons of TOH and ML !!

If anyone ever wants to be pals, please PM!<3
Hello! I, also, really want to make some friends on here:) I played FR for literally a week a few months ago, and this week I just logged back in and am finally working on some projects! Ngl, I think I am a little obsessed with the game now:0

Outside of this silly little game, I love music (I'm studying music in uni) and looking at pictures of animals. I also am a huge nerd for cartoons and am waiting for the new seasons of TOH and ML !!

If anyone ever wants to be pals, please PM!<3

oRkijoy.png
hzM3Sr2.png
tn0RSo5.png
SRgBmST.png
wA2JHhd.png3qjLHbJ.gif

5hF3FGk.png

mlHpBMC.png
nnBylsC.png

EL8P38X.png
hi hi

I recently joined! I'm an artist / writer / university student (call me Palimpsest, they/them). I enjoy collaborative writing and conversations about learning to be gentle during learning / creative practices. I have much anxiety though (and a healthy respect for online boundaries), so I may not talk or write much here! I also gather disability poetry and history.

I really love the obelisks and have begun starting a small obelisk clan (with some veilspun love too). They're just so... fluffy. I also like Night in the Woods, other games that tell awesome stories about mental health, and naming my dragons after food.

If you want dig site research information, send me a friend request and I'll toss mine your way! If you also have obelisk love, send me a pm, and we can love obelisks in awkward silence together (and maybe trade babies for projects or something).
hi hi

I recently joined! I'm an artist / writer / university student (call me Palimpsest, they/them). I enjoy collaborative writing and conversations about learning to be gentle during learning / creative practices. I have much anxiety though (and a healthy respect for online boundaries), so I may not talk or write much here! I also gather disability poetry and history.

I really love the obelisks and have begun starting a small obelisk clan (with some veilspun love too). They're just so... fluffy. I also like Night in the Woods, other games that tell awesome stories about mental health, and naming my dragons after food.

If you want dig site research information, send me a friend request and I'll toss mine your way! If you also have obelisk love, send me a pm, and we can love obelisks in awkward silence together (and maybe trade babies for projects or something).
PlushieDragon24s.pngPlushieDragon29s.png
Hello! I've been playing on and off since 2016, but have only recently got into the social part of the game.
I'm Kepler or Geo, 21NB, and use they/them pronouns. I'm studying geology and hope to work for the National Park Service or the United States Geological Survey. I volunteer with Girl Scouts of America, and I'm happy to chat with any current or former scouts.

For fun I play ttrpgs, needle felt, sew, crochet, make chainmail jewelry, collect rocks, play rpgs like TES, pokemon, and fallout new vegas, bake, and forage (mostly berries).
Hello! I've been playing on and off since 2016, but have only recently got into the social part of the game.
I'm Kepler or Geo, 21NB, and use they/them pronouns. I'm studying geology and hope to work for the National Park Service or the United States Geological Survey. I volunteer with Girl Scouts of America, and I'm happy to chat with any current or former scouts.

For fun I play ttrpgs, needle felt, sew, crochet, make chainmail jewelry, collect rocks, play rpgs like TES, pokemon, and fallout new vegas, bake, and forage (mostly berries).
they/them, geology major, space enthusiast
Hi, I'm OctoberOpal123 and I am new to this site. Looking for some friends, I like pokemon games, animal games, Stardew Valley etc.

Still learning about the species/colors/genes so I don't have a particular favorite yet, though I like the butterfly wings.
Hi, I'm OctoberOpal123 and I am new to this site. Looking for some friends, I like pokemon games, animal games, Stardew Valley etc.

Still learning about the species/colors/genes so I don't have a particular favorite yet, though I like the butterfly wings.
hi! i've had an account for about 6 and a half years and just never got onto the forums. i have a lot of names, but you can call me angelica! my pronouns are they/it/or any neos. i'm a college student working on my environmental studies/science degree and i also have a minor in philosophy. i'm 20 years old and about to start junior year!

i love paleontology and really any sciences at all, and i also love philosophy, ancient history, and language - i speak english fluently and can speak some german. aside from academics, i love project moon games a whole lot! i've played lobotomy corporation and am almost finished with library of ruina. i'd be super glad to talk to any projectmoon fans lurking around fr! i also recently got into playing splatoon.

i'm also a digital artist and i've been drawing for ages! my other hobbies are just playing games and watching youtube.
hi! i've had an account for about 6 and a half years and just never got onto the forums. i have a lot of names, but you can call me angelica! my pronouns are they/it/or any neos. i'm a college student working on my environmental studies/science degree and i also have a minor in philosophy. i'm 20 years old and about to start junior year!

i love paleontology and really any sciences at all, and i also love philosophy, ancient history, and language - i speak english fluently and can speak some german. aside from academics, i love project moon games a whole lot! i've played lobotomy corporation and am almost finished with library of ruina. i'd be super glad to talk to any projectmoon fans lurking around fr! i also recently got into playing splatoon.

i'm also a digital artist and i've been drawing for ages! my other hobbies are just playing games and watching youtube.

NgUKpza.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14