Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New to the forums :')
Hiya! I'm new to the forums, even though my account is around 5-6 months old. I...have no idea how to introduce myself. I've decided today is the day to socialize with the people of FR. I want to try my best to avoid offending anyone on here, so are there certain things I should avoid mentioning, posting or doing on here? (I apologize if this isn't the best question to ask on my first post, I really have no idea what I'm doing here.)
Hiya! I'm new to the forums, even though my account is around 5-6 months old. I...have no idea how to introduce myself. I've decided today is the day to socialize with the people of FR. I want to try my best to avoid offending anyone on here, so are there certain things I should avoid mentioning, posting or doing on here? (I apologize if this isn't the best question to ask on my first post, I really have no idea what I'm doing here.)
hi!! i'm chickenoodle :)
fr time + 3 (est)
wishlist | about me | main lair guide | hibernal den guide
psst! my username only contains one n, don't ping ChickenNoodle by mistake c:
uQ9TsEq.gif
@JustaPerson1232 Welcome to the forums!! :D I promise, it's not too scary here! There isn't really anything that you can't talk about, just remember to bring it up as a cautious question. People usually don't have problems answering questions about things that are "offensive" - of course, avoiding things like racial issues, political issues, and religion is a good way to stay out of trouble, even if they're important topics. A lot of people just come here to relax!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to send me a PM, or ping me here! :D I'd be happy to help!
@JustaPerson1232 Welcome to the forums!! :D I promise, it's not too scary here! There isn't really anything that you can't talk about, just remember to bring it up as a cautious question. People usually don't have problems answering questions about things that are "offensive" - of course, avoiding things like racial issues, political issues, and religion is a good way to stay out of trouble, even if they're important topics. A lot of people just come here to relax!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to send me a PM, or ping me here! :D I'd be happy to help!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@JustaPerson1232

Welcome to the forums!
Hey there!

Hope you have an amazing time <3

Most of the people keep playing due to the forums on FR. I love the community here ^v^

So far I've not seen anything that has been counted as a offensive remark! Everyone's very chill on the few subforums I hang out on.

Oh, some people have phobia's, so sometimes it's a good idea to censor shadow and pague primal eyes, multigaze eyes, aguar and daub. I think that's all of it? ^^;

There are also Discord servers: you could join the FR discord or the one for your elemental alignment. They are fun places to hang out, show off dragons, etc.

Invite to an overall FR discord: [/indent]

Here are some other resources if you happen to need those:

Useful resources:
@JustaPerson1232

Welcome to the forums!
Hey there!

Hope you have an amazing time <3

Most of the people keep playing due to the forums on FR. I love the community here ^v^

So far I've not seen anything that has been counted as a offensive remark! Everyone's very chill on the few subforums I hang out on.

Oh, some people have phobia's, so sometimes it's a good idea to censor shadow and pague primal eyes, multigaze eyes, aguar and daub. I think that's all of it? ^^;

There are also Discord servers: you could join the FR discord or the one for your elemental alignment. They are fun places to hang out, show off dragons, etc.

Invite to an overall FR discord: [/indent]

Here are some other resources if you happen to need those:

Useful resources:
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx