Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] - Thank you!
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 96 97
Could. I purchase the frostfaerie wings, nurtured cluster and shady crown?

+ supportive bonecarver’s set and wise bonecarver’s set as well

Nice to see you reopen again :D
Could. I purchase the frostfaerie wings, nurtured cluster and shady crown?

+ supportive bonecarver’s set and wise bonecarver’s set as well

Nice to see you reopen again :D
Hello! Happy Flameforger's!

Could I get a Nurtured Cluster, Gemologist's Discovery, Incense Mantle, Rose harvest vines, Humble teacups, Lagoona starsilk tailwrap, Ruby starsilk wingdrapes, Sorcerer's Cloak and Veteran's eye scar please?
Hello! Happy Flameforger's!

Could I get a Nurtured Cluster, Gemologist's Discovery, Incense Mantle, Rose harvest vines, Humble teacups, Lagoona starsilk tailwrap, Ruby starsilk wingdrapes, Sorcerer's Cloak and Veteran's eye scar please?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Could I please get Nurtured Cluster, Incense Mantle, and Cairnstone Carry? All three are fest.
Could I please get Nurtured Cluster, Incense Mantle, and Cairnstone Carry? All three are fest.
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
Banners_tiny_hatch.pngBanners_tiny_adopt.png
can I get the silver flowerfall, pristine rose thorn crown, tutor overcoat, tutor rings, daisy flower crown, winter cape, Viridescent Harvest Wreath, Viridescent Harvest Vines, frostfaerie wings, and ice’s charm, arcane’s charm? welcome back too!
can I get the silver flowerfall, pristine rose thorn crown, tutor overcoat, tutor rings, daisy flower crown, winter cape, Viridescent Harvest Wreath, Viridescent Harvest Vines, frostfaerie wings, and ice’s charm, arcane’s charm? welcome back too!
oW2kpkm.gifYT4M6KH.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifJustAnotherFan
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr + 3/est
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifimperial + wildclaw enthusiast

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSelling Level 25 Dragons
@Kiranagi
Hello, and welcome back! We would like to purchase the following:
Stonekeeper Emblem
Nurtured Cluster
Any Claws from the Into the Wild section
All Deepsea Bulbs
The Viridescent Harvest set
We don't know what has already been claimed, so apologies if anything on here is a repeat!
@Kiranagi
Hello, and welcome back! We would like to purchase the following:
Stonekeeper Emblem
Nurtured Cluster
Any Claws from the Into the Wild section
All Deepsea Bulbs
The Viridescent Harvest set
We don't know what has already been claimed, so apologies if anything on here is a repeat!
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
Can i get the whimsical jester's cape, the coral crown, the frostfaerie wings, the cairnstone carry, and the beautiful blue bundle? its 39g
Can i get the whimsical jester's cape, the coral crown, the frostfaerie wings, the cairnstone carry, and the beautiful blue bundle? its 39g
I don't know want is left...
Pristine Rose Thorn Crown, Witch's set, Sorcerer's Cloak, Twilight Rose Thorn Gloves and Stockings, Barbarian banner and claw, Brutal, Primal, Golden Harvet Robe, Rose Harvest Vines, Black Thumb Garden Belt, Hydrating Garden Belt, Edamame Harvest, Gardening Rake, all Dinosaur Gold, Dark and Rusty but Shoulder and Wing Guard

Gem Trader, Shady Crown, Marshlurker's Drape
I don't know want is left...
Pristine Rose Thorn Crown, Witch's set, Sorcerer's Cloak, Twilight Rose Thorn Gloves and Stockings, Barbarian banner and claw, Brutal, Primal, Golden Harvet Robe, Rose Harvest Vines, Black Thumb Garden Belt, Hydrating Garden Belt, Edamame Harvest, Gardening Rake, all Dinosaur Gold, Dark and Rusty but Shoulder and Wing Guard

Gem Trader, Shady Crown, Marshlurker's Drape
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
Wooo sorry for the wait everybody!! I started having computer troubles right after I made the post, just my luck
It's so great to see some familiar names!! :D

@SomethingWitty Your total will be 22kt/g, cr headed your way soon!

@Vinuxe Your total will be 66kt/g, cr on the way!

@Doozie Your total will be 42kt/g, I'll get that to you soon!

@RayCayKar137 Unfortunately the Mantle was already claimed, but the other items are on the way! Your total will be 16kt/g

@Dragon2NEO Your total will be 55kt/g, that'll all be sent over soon!

@emofamilyguy The Cairnstone Carry and Coral Crown were already claimed, but your other items will be headed your way shortly! Your total will be 23kt/g

@AlvildaBright Unfortunately a number of your requested items were already claimed- the sorcerer's cloak, all the claws, the rose vines, and the shady crown- but I have the rest marked down and it'll be on its way shortly! Your total will be 112kt/g!

Thank you all SO much for your patience, and let me know if you'd like to add anything or if anything looks off! Orders will be sent out very soon!
Wooo sorry for the wait everybody!! I started having computer troubles right after I made the post, just my luck
It's so great to see some familiar names!! :D

@SomethingWitty Your total will be 22kt/g, cr headed your way soon!

@Vinuxe Your total will be 66kt/g, cr on the way!

@Doozie Your total will be 42kt/g, I'll get that to you soon!

@RayCayKar137 Unfortunately the Mantle was already claimed, but the other items are on the way! Your total will be 16kt/g

@Dragon2NEO Your total will be 55kt/g, that'll all be sent over soon!

@emofamilyguy The Cairnstone Carry and Coral Crown were already claimed, but your other items will be headed your way shortly! Your total will be 23kt/g

@AlvildaBright Unfortunately a number of your requested items were already claimed- the sorcerer's cloak, all the claws, the rose vines, and the shady crown- but I have the rest marked down and it'll be on its way shortly! Your total will be 112kt/g!

Thank you all SO much for your patience, and let me know if you'd like to add anything or if anything looks off! Orders will be sent out very soon!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
Hi! I'm interested in the Nurtured Cluster and the Igneous Iguana.
Hi! I'm interested in the Nurtured Cluster and the Igneous Iguana.
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
Hi! ^^
I'm interested in Gem Trader, Igneous Iguana and the Nurtured Cluster
Hi! ^^
I'm interested in Gem Trader, Igneous Iguana and the Nurtured Cluster
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 96 97