Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] - Thank you!
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 96 97
May I buy a Rambunctious Rainbow bundle?
May I buy a Rambunctious Rainbow bundle?
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
@P03 Sure! I'll get right on that!

@s3r3n3y4ng Of course, I'll get that sent your way soon!
@P03 Sure! I'll get right on that!

@s3r3n3y4ng Of course, I'll get that sent your way soon!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
@Kiranagi
hello!!! I'd like to be added to the pinglist, and I'd love it if you could search for a Twilight Rose Thorn Crown from Redrock Cove!!!
@Kiranagi
hello!!! I'd like to be added to the pinglist, and I'd love it if you could search for a Twilight Rose Thorn Crown from Redrock Cove!!!
tDeKDnH.png
Dancing Dragon Adopts!

(gotta make an actual banner for it)
@BellatheITgirl I'll do my best! It's added to my list~
@BellatheITgirl I'll do my best! It's added to my list~
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
[center][emoji=apparel helm size=1]~Bump~[emoji=apparel helm size=1][/center]
~Bump~
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
[center][emoji=apparel helm size=1]~Bump~[emoji=apparel helm size=1][/center] Sorry I haven't been around much! I just got a new job, so I'm trying to figure out a balance
~Bump~

Sorry I haven't been around much! I just got a new job, so I'm trying to figure out a balance
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
[center][emoji=apparel helm size=1]~Bump~[emoji=apparel helm size=1][/center]
~Bump~
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
Heyyyy friend :)
I'm the market for 5 sets of grateful green, is that possible to purchase?
Heyyyy friend :)
I'm the market for 5 sets of grateful green, is that possible to purchase?
violentvioletsig.png
Hello hello everybody!! I'm baaaack!

I've made a couple of small changes, the most prevalent being a couple of prices- I'll be putting baldwin/swipp and fest stuff up whenever I come across it, and that'll be just a tad pricier! Not too much, I still want to go cheap while I can.

Normal apparel is 3kt/3g each, Swipp or Baldwin apparel is 5k/5g each, and Fest apparel is 8kt/8g each! (does not include NOTN or WW apparel, those are regular priced!)

I don't have the most extensive stock right now, but I wanted to get this place back up and running sooner rather than later, so here I am! I do have some past festival items up for grabs, so I'd like to remind of my rule when it comes to fest apparel-
Only up to 3 past fest items per person, per day! I want to give everyone a shot to grab something they may be interested in.

I'd also like to remind you that if there's any kind of apparel you're looking for, you can just let me know and I'll ping you if I get any in stock! I'm always looking for ways to keep my customers happy~

I think that's about all, so I'm happy to inform you that the list is updated and we're open for business once more! Happy dressing!

@JustAnotherFan @SariStar @SilentWanderer @Meowruff @Doozie @AWB @CrystallizedMoon @AlvildaBright @FishyWishyz @Sinnouk @Omurice @Lundlaeva @RayCayKar137 @meanderling @Dragon2NEO @Beezarre @DragonRule @CrystalOcean @Tropickle @Vinuxe @BellatheITgirl
Hello hello everybody!! I'm baaaack!

I've made a couple of small changes, the most prevalent being a couple of prices- I'll be putting baldwin/swipp and fest stuff up whenever I come across it, and that'll be just a tad pricier! Not too much, I still want to go cheap while I can.

Normal apparel is 3kt/3g each, Swipp or Baldwin apparel is 5k/5g each, and Fest apparel is 8kt/8g each! (does not include NOTN or WW apparel, those are regular priced!)

I don't have the most extensive stock right now, but I wanted to get this place back up and running sooner rather than later, so here I am! I do have some past festival items up for grabs, so I'd like to remind of my rule when it comes to fest apparel-
Only up to 3 past fest items per person, per day! I want to give everyone a shot to grab something they may be interested in.

I'd also like to remind you that if there's any kind of apparel you're looking for, you can just let me know and I'll ping you if I get any in stock! I'm always looking for ways to keep my customers happy~

I think that's about all, so I'm happy to inform you that the list is updated and we're open for business once more! Happy dressing!

@JustAnotherFan @SariStar @SilentWanderer @Meowruff @Doozie @AWB @CrystallizedMoon @AlvildaBright @FishyWishyz @Sinnouk @Omurice @Lundlaeva @RayCayKar137 @meanderling @Dragon2NEO @Beezarre @DragonRule @CrystalOcean @Tropickle @Vinuxe @BellatheITgirl
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
hi! I'm back~ could i grab [item=Veteran's Eye Scar] [item=Kelly Green Locket] [item=Trickster's Magic Cards][item=Coral Crown] thank you!
hi! I'm back~

could i grab Veteran's Eye Scar Kelly Green Locket
Trickster's Magic Cards Coral Crown

thank you!
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 96 97