Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~permanently closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@clover61
Are Grinding Services open?
@clover61
Are Grinding Services open?
266y9b6.gifIconx100t.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@akiraLiliphenXP

Yep! The link to the google form used for order placing is on the front page! I can't promise how long it'll take to fulfill your order though, because there is a backlog and there's not very many of us right now.
@akiraLiliphenXP

Yep! The link to the google form used for order placing is on the front page! I can't promise how long it'll take to fulfill your order though, because there is a backlog and there's not very many of us right now.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@clover61
Thanks for letting me know, I signed up!
@clover61
Thanks for letting me know, I signed up!
266y9b6.gifIconx100t.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@CrazyCake

I talked to a few of the members of the guild and @KitsaRosethorn and I would both like to work on your order. I personally would like to start with four of the dragons you'd like leveled from 7 to 10 if you would be willing to CR them to me. I was also wondering if you would like me to PA them to you for the individual price 3000 treasure as I finish leveling them?
@CrazyCake

I talked to a few of the members of the guild and @KitsaRosethorn and I would both like to work on your order. I personally would like to start with four of the dragons you'd like leveled from 7 to 10 if you would be willing to CR them to me. I was also wondering if you would like me to PA them to you for the individual price 3000 treasure as I finish leveling them?
@CrazyCake

I will also be taking 4 of them.. :D
@CrazyCake

I will also be taking 4 of them.. :D
i7jjUhe.png
@clover61 Could I get 3 hours in the Volcanic Vents?
@clover61 Could I get 3 hours in the Volcanic Vents?
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@AkiraLiliphenXP
I just wanted to let you know that after seeing it was up to us to pick a venue for you for grinding, we decided to go with Crystal Pools which is a level 21 venue with a lot of good drops for those ordering.
Once again, someone will pick up your order when they can.
@AkiraLiliphenXP
I just wanted to let you know that after seeing it was up to us to pick a venue for you for grinding, we decided to go with Crystal Pools which is a level 21 venue with a lot of good drops for those ordering.
Once again, someone will pick up your order when they can.
@clover61 @KitsaRosethorn That sounds perfect! :D And PAs are good with me! :) I'll send them over now! ^-^
@clover61 @KitsaRosethorn That sounds perfect! :D And PAs are good with me! :) I'll send them over now! ^-^
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake

I finished leveling the 4 dragons for you and have PA'd them back to you.
@CrazyCake

I finished leveling the 4 dragons for you and have PA'd them back to you.
Ohh, cozy new thread! Thank you for the ping ^^
Ohh, cozy new thread! Thank you for the ping ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14