Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~permanently closed~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@KellyJ
Awesome! I should have it done for you by tonight!
@KellyJ
Awesome! I should have it done for you by tonight!
@Katzaklaw

Don't you still have some dragons to level? Trying to make sure I can time manage.. :D I currently have 5 dragons on spreadsheet. I want to make sure everyone is cared for in a timely manner.
@Katzaklaw

Don't you still have some dragons to level? Trying to make sure I can time manage.. :D I currently have 5 dragons on spreadsheet. I want to make sure everyone is cared for in a timely manner.
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn
I do have one more I'd like leveled! She's level 13 right now, and I can scoot her over whenever is convenient for you :)
@KitsaRosethorn
I do have one more I'd like leveled! She's level 13 right now, and I can scoot her over whenever is convenient for you :)
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
Ok @Katzaklaw

I will make sure you're on the list so we can get your Derg leveled.. :D We have new grinders and a new Leveler so either Rosecrimson, Xesei or myself will level your derg.. :D
Ok @Katzaklaw

I will make sure you're on the list so we can get your Derg leveled.. :D We have new grinders and a new Leveler so either Rosecrimson, Xesei or myself will level your derg.. :D
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn
Alright! Thanks for the heads up!!
@KitsaRosethorn
Alright! Thanks for the heads up!!
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
@IzzyLightwood721

I would be happy to level your dragon. But one at a time please. Feel free to send one over.
@IzzyLightwood721

I would be happy to level your dragon. But one at a time please. Feel free to send one over.
lightsaber_escalation_badge_4_angled.png
oPB9fij.png
@clover61
No, please don't remove me, I just need my order altered slightly.
Instead of Arena/Crystal/Sand, can it just be Sandswept Delta, Scorched Forest, or Bamboo Falls? Thank you.
@clover61
No, please don't remove me, I just need my order altered slightly.
Instead of Arena/Crystal/Sand, can it just be Sandswept Delta, Scorched Forest, or Bamboo Falls? Thank you.
@kiwipen

I'll change it now!
@kiwipen

I'll change it now!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@clover61
Thank you! Sorry for takiing so long to answer, I was away for the weekend.
@clover61
Thank you! Sorry for takiing so long to answer, I was away for the weekend.
Service Used: Coliseum grinding
Serviced By: Yilara
KellyJ - Received the items in timely manner after being notified of the start. Interaction with the grinder was brief but pleasant. They're 100% honest with their loot, which was great for the time, and have included not one, but two rare items, and two pieces of still popular new apparel. While I'm sure same luck won't happen every time, I'll be more than happy to use the service again!
Service Used: Coliseum grinding
Serviced By: Yilara
KellyJ - Received the items in timely manner after being notified of the start. Interaction with the grinder was brief but pleasant. They're 100% honest with their loot, which was great for the time, and have included not one, but two rare items, and two pieces of still popular new apparel. While I'm sure same luck won't happen every time, I'll be more than happy to use the service again!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14