Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~permanently closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I would just like to thank for the good service I received recently. I'm considering signing up for a standing order, I just wanted to make sure Frootz is still the person to contact.
I would just like to thank for the good service I received recently. I'm considering signing up for a standing order, I just wanted to make sure Frootz is still the person to contact.
4ZKNdQr.png
@Valo

Frootz I believe is on hiatus. Clover61 would currently be the person
@Valo

Frootz I believe is on hiatus. Clover61 would currently be the person
i7jjUhe.png
@clover61 Lmk when you guys are ready to take the next 16!
@clover61 Lmk when you guys are ready to take the next 16!
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCakes

I'll grab the rest
@CrazyCakes

I'll grab the rest
i7jjUhe.png
Service Used: Venue Grinding [Scorched Forest]
Serviced By: Xesei
[itsThirteen] - " If i was pinged to be told that i was next i didn't receive one but getting two CRs full of delicious goodies was amazing. Darn RNG didn't give me the genes i wanted but i got so much apparel and two crates! As i write this i'm actually tallying up how much i have to get on the list again lol. "
Service Used: Venue Grinding [Scorched Forest]
Serviced By: Xesei
[itsThirteen] - " If i was pinged to be told that i was next i didn't receive one but getting two CRs full of delicious goodies was amazing. Darn RNG didn't give me the genes i wanted but i got so much apparel and two crates! As i write this i'm actually tallying up how much i have to get on the list again lol. "
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@clover61 Can you grind me for an hour in arena? Is it pay first? if so tell me, since I'm new to this service :) oh and that will be 48kt right?

NVM I saw the google form thingy hahahaa my bad
@clover61 Can you grind me for an hour in arena? Is it pay first? if so tell me, since I'm new to this service :) oh and that will be 48kt right?

NVM I saw the google form thingy hahahaa my bad
@clover61 I ordered two 30 minute slots, and haven't received them yet. Could you check and ping me?
@clover61 I ordered two 30 minute slots, and haven't received them yet. Could you check and ping me?
eeSNac9.png
@qvill Hello! I'm the grinder who took your two 30 minute slots for grinding. I apologise for the long wait but I will be sending them along shortly. Real life unfortunately hit me like a bit of a truck while I was working on it.
I do apologise again for the long wait.
@qvill Hello! I'm the grinder who took your two 30 minute slots for grinding. I apologise for the long wait but I will be sending them along shortly. Real life unfortunately hit me like a bit of a truck while I was working on it.
I do apologise again for the long wait.
@KellyJ

Are you still interested in two hours of grinding in Redrock Cave?
@KellyJ

Are you still interested in two hours of grinding in Redrock Cave?
@Yilara
Yes, please! ^^
@Yilara
Yes, please! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14