Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~permanently closed~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Service Used: Grinding
Serviced By: Returu
Tserin - It took a while between placing my order and it being picked up, but it was well worth the wait (and understandable considering demand). I received more items than I've gotten from any other grinding services, including a Hydra boss familiar. Definitely will be coming back!
Serviced By: Returu
Tserin - It took a while between placing my order and it being picked up, but it was well worth the wait (and understandable considering demand). I received more items than I've gotten from any other grinding services, including a Hydra boss familiar. Definitely will be coming back!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Service Used: Coliseum Grinding (Arena0
Service By: Eku
Review: I am lying if I don't say that I have my doubts at first, but after the first grind my doubts were all gone. On my second order Eku I received a boss familiar (undying featherback) at first I didn't noticed it but wow! I thank PCG, Eku and RNGesus :) Thank you PCG very cool.
Service Used: Coliseum Grinding (Arena0
Service By: Eku
Review: I am lying if I don't say that I have my doubts at first, but after the first grind my doubts were all gone. On my second order Eku I received a boss familiar (undying featherback) at first I didn't noticed it but wow! I thank PCG, Eku and RNGesus :) Thank you PCG very cool.
@clover61

Do you guys have any opening for the light fest grinding available?
@clover61

Do you guys have any opening for the light fest grinding available?
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
Serviced By: KitsaRosethorn
[CrowHarlequin's review] - "Let me start by saying that KitsaRosethorn is abosulety amazing, they were great at answering all of my questions even the super dumb ones. I want to apologize for my extremely poor communication skills, but want to praise KitsaRosethorn for their professionalism and understanding. I will recommend this service and group to my amino none stop because PCG is abosulety the best I have used. In my pass I've had bad experiences with other grinders and so I was very nervous when first requesting but you guys have blown me out of the water! I hope you continue to have a great success with your adventures and contunie the wonderful service!"
Serviced By: KitsaRosethorn
[CrowHarlequin's review] - "Let me start by saying that KitsaRosethorn is abosulety amazing, they were great at answering all of my questions even the super dumb ones. I want to apologize for my extremely poor communication skills, but want to praise KitsaRosethorn for their professionalism and understanding. I will recommend this service and group to my amino none stop because PCG is abosulety the best I have used. In my pass I've had bad experiences with other grinders and so I was very nervous when first requesting but you guys have blown me out of the water! I hope you continue to have a great success with your adventures and contunie the wonderful service!"
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin

We do have open grinding! If you could place an order through the google order form, that would be awesome!
@CrowHarlequin

We do have open grinding! If you could place an order through the google order form, that would be awesome!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@clover61
Planned on it, just didnt want to over stress anyone :)
@clover61
Planned on it, just didnt want to over stress anyone :)
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin

I asked the grinders first and it looks like they're happy to do some more orders
@CrowHarlequin

I asked the grinders first and it looks like they're happy to do some more orders
@CrowHarlequin

@CrowHarlequin

@CrowHarlequin

Thank you for the awesome review. Not gonna lie I teared up a little. :) Thank you for the amazing Support of Pcg :)
@CrowHarlequin

Thank you for the awesome review. Not gonna lie I teared up a little. :) Thank you for the amazing Support of Pcg :)
i7jjUhe.png
@CrowHarlequin

According to this link, (which is my go to for festival information) the best place for festival drops during Brightshine Jubilee is the Scorched Forest Venue, so that's where your hour of grinding is going to take place.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514
@CrowHarlequin

According to this link, (which is my go to for festival information) the best place for festival drops during Brightshine Jubilee is the Scorched Forest Venue, so that's where your hour of grinding is going to take place.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14