Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~permanently closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@qvill @CrowHarlequin @Farwalker @Azurine @IzzyLightwood721 @Kedreeva @Qapla @JaranMarcel @Linquished @FlufferLover @Riasann1 @Snivy88 @DragonzInsanity @Kiwipen @Peyp @Huskily @KellyJ @Milohilay @meowmeow2023 @FalconSight @Katzaklaw

Hello everyone with an outstanding order placed with the PCG! (If you see your name and don't know why, we should chat!) This is the new thread for the PCG!

Have a great day! We are open for business!
@qvill @CrowHarlequin @Farwalker @Azurine @IzzyLightwood721 @Kedreeva @Qapla @JaranMarcel @Linquished @FlufferLover @Riasann1 @Snivy88 @DragonzInsanity @Kiwipen @Peyp @Huskily @KellyJ @Milohilay @meowmeow2023 @FalconSight @Katzaklaw

Hello everyone with an outstanding order placed with the PCG! (If you see your name and don't know why, we should chat!) This is the new thread for the PCG!

Have a great day! We are open for business!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
For those who wish to join our team

Since the join us link currently navigates to a different forum which is inactive.

This is the current Hiring Thread.. :D

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2700230
For those who wish to join our team

Since the join us link currently navigates to a different forum which is inactive.

This is the current Hiring Thread.. :D

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2700230
i7jjUhe.png
@clover61
Thank you dearly for the ping!
@clover61
Thank you dearly for the ping!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@clover61
Hey there, I don't know why I'm being pinged.
@clover61
Hey there, I don't know why I'm being pinged.
@clover61
Yo, I ordered some grinding a few weeks back, nothing ever happened. Now I get pinged, I check the spreadsheet and I can't find myself in the "grinding orders" in the spreadsheet. Can you check my status and tell me what is outstanding now and when that'll be worked on?

Edit: Okay I apologize, it's still in the "Grinding Auto Order" tab thing. Can you please just remove me unless this will be worked on within the next 10 days? :)
@clover61
Yo, I ordered some grinding a few weeks back, nothing ever happened. Now I get pinged, I check the spreadsheet and I can't find myself in the "grinding orders" in the spreadsheet. Can you check my status and tell me what is outstanding now and when that'll be worked on?

Edit: Okay I apologize, it's still in the "Grinding Auto Order" tab thing. Can you please just remove me unless this will be worked on within the next 10 days? :)
trDeB4W.png
@kiwipen

I had you written down for a special order of Arena/Sand/Crystal (as many hours as our grinders wanted to do, I believe). Would you like me to remove you?

@Huskily

I apologize that the orders have taken so long to get done, but they will be finished in the next ten days.
@kiwipen

I had you written down for a special order of Arena/Sand/Crystal (as many hours as our grinders wanted to do, I believe). Would you like me to remove you?

@Huskily

I apologize that the orders have taken so long to get done, but they will be finished in the next ten days.
Good to know, thank you. Looking forward to some orders
Good to know, thank you. Looking forward to some orders
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@CrazyCake

My understanding from the order you placed is that you want 20 dragons leveled from 7 to 10 this week. Is this correct?
@CrazyCake

My understanding from the order you placed is that you want 20 dragons leveled from 7 to 10 this week. Is this correct?
@clover61 Yep, if that’s possible!! If not, totally understand!! <3
@clover61 Yep, if that’s possible!! If not, totally understand!! <3
I387ENf.png
Don't mind me, sister wanted pinged after me talking about how awesome yall were...
@Akiraliliphenxp
Don't mind me, sister wanted pinged after me talking about how awesome yall were...
@Akiraliliphenxp
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14