Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~permanently closed~
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Kedreeva

I'll be picking up your order for 1 hour in Waterway! Be expecting some CRs in the next 24 hours <3
@Kedreeva

I'll be picking up your order for 1 hour in Waterway! Be expecting some CRs in the next 24 hours <3
zSKdav4.png
@clover61 thanks for the ping! i honestly had forgotten i'd placed an order, so i don't need it anymore, thanks though!
@clover61 thanks for the ping! i honestly had forgotten i'd placed an order, so i don't need it anymore, thanks though!
j5NKKLj.pngvZQhV7D.png
@darkstormyheart

Thanks for letting me know!
@darkstormyheart

Thanks for letting me know!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@clover61 I no longer need this service order, but thanks for notifying! :) Good luck with the re-opening!
@clover61 I no longer need this service order, but thanks for notifying! :) Good luck with the re-opening!
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@clover61

Yes please and I'd love to be vetted as a grinder
@clover61

Yes please and I'd love to be vetted as a grinder
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
WE HAVE ANOTHER STATUS UPDATE.

We have new leadership positions, @Shyia is the new Deputy of Leveling and @Xesei is the new Deputy of Grinding, and we're proud to announce that we will be reopening in a new thread on June 16th. That's next Tuesday.

We are also currently hiring more levelers and grinders, those threads can be found at:

Leveler Hiring Thread

Grinder Hiring Thread

And a final Ping for the old orders, you have until Tuesday June 16th before we remove old orders and move to a new spreadsheet.

@valek Would you still like your order of 2 hours in Volcanic Vents for 96kt/g?

@Fairell Would you still like your order of 30 minutes in Golem Workshop for 24kt/g?

@CrystalAngel5 Would you still like your order of 1 hour of Crystal Pools for 48kt/g?

@Qapla @JaranMarcel @Linquished @Farwalker @FlufferLover @Riasann1 @Snivy88 @DragonzInsanity @kiwipen

Standing orders are currently on hold until we reopen, but we are willing to complete one final order for each of you. We would also like to know if you would like us to ping you in the new forum when we are up and running again.

@IzzyLightwood721 @Grendel @Evantalia @Obfu @Grendel @HeadlessKing
@Grafkrabber @darkstormyheart @Katzaklaw
WE HAVE ANOTHER STATUS UPDATE.

We have new leadership positions, @Shyia is the new Deputy of Leveling and @Xesei is the new Deputy of Grinding, and we're proud to announce that we will be reopening in a new thread on June 16th. That's next Tuesday.

We are also currently hiring more levelers and grinders, those threads can be found at:

Leveler Hiring Thread

Grinder Hiring Thread

And a final Ping for the old orders, you have until Tuesday June 16th before we remove old orders and move to a new spreadsheet.

@valek Would you still like your order of 2 hours in Volcanic Vents for 96kt/g?

@Fairell Would you still like your order of 30 minutes in Golem Workshop for 24kt/g?

@CrystalAngel5 Would you still like your order of 1 hour of Crystal Pools for 48kt/g?

@Qapla @JaranMarcel @Linquished @Farwalker @FlufferLover @Riasann1 @Snivy88 @DragonzInsanity @kiwipen

Standing orders are currently on hold until we reopen, but we are willing to complete one final order for each of you. We would also like to know if you would like us to ping you in the new forum when we are up and running again.

@IzzyLightwood721 @Grendel @Evantalia @Obfu @Grendel @HeadlessKing
@Grafkrabber @darkstormyheart @Katzaklaw
@clover61 I would like to be pinged when the new post opens, I have no need for any services until then :) Thanks for keeping us up to date!
@clover61 I would like to be pinged when the new post opens, I have no need for any services until then :) Thanks for keeping us up to date!
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@clover61 Yes to final order, and please ping me for reopening! :)
@clover61 Yes to final order, and please ping me for reopening! :)
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@FlufferLover

Are you still interested in an hour from Sandswept Delta or Boreal Woods?
@FlufferLover

Are you still interested in an hour from Sandswept Delta or Boreal Woods?
@clover61 I'd like to be pinged when you reopen! I have no need for another order until then
@clover61 I'd like to be pinged when you reopen! I have no need for another order until then
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14