Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~permanently closed~
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Thank you for answering!

Your order has been removed. We'd like to remain active, but we also don't know what the next few months will hold for any of us. We're just doing what we can.
@Thank you for answering!

Your order has been removed. We'd like to remain active, but we also don't know what the next few months will hold for any of us. We're just doing what we can.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@clover61 Thank you for pinging me! I would like it if you continued to do my grinding order please ^^!
@clover61 Thank you for pinging me! I would like it if you continued to do my grinding order please ^^!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
Yes please
Yes please
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@shadowfur @syceris

Thank you so much for answering! Your orders should be completed in the next 72 hours, thank you for your patience.
@shadowfur @syceris

Thank you so much for answering! Your orders should be completed in the next 72 hours, thank you for your patience.
Oh my goodness you can remove me from the list, I've got a grinding team now. Thank you though!
Oh my goodness you can remove me from the list, I've got a grinding team now. Thank you though!
@LyricalChaos

Thanks for letting me know! The order has been removed.
@LyricalChaos

Thanks for letting me know! The order has been removed.
@clover61

I would still like my order, but please switch to Harpys Roost. Thanks
@clover61

I would still like my order, but please switch to Harpys Roost. Thanks
No thank you.
No thank you.
@Balinor Changed!

@Falconsight Your orders have been removed, thank you for letting me know.
@Balinor Changed!

@Falconsight Your orders have been removed, thank you for letting me know.
@clover61 take your time, life has been nothing but chaos as of late so I am in no rush. I'm glad to see that you guys are back again I was starting to get a bit worried. Also yes [emoji=spiral tongue size=1]
@clover61
take your time, life has been nothing but chaos as of late so I am in no rush. I'm glad to see that you guys are back again I was starting to get a bit worried. Also yes
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14