Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~permanently closed~
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@CrowHarlequin

Thank you for your response!

@Syceris I just finished your blooming grove order, I'm going to send CR's now.
@CrowHarlequin

Thank you for your response!

@Syceris I just finished your blooming grove order, I'm going to send CR's now.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@clover61
I'd still love the order to be done, please ^^
@clover61
I'd still love the order to be done, please ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp

Thank you for letting me know!
@Peyp

Thank you for letting me know!
@Peyp

Your order has been completed! Rare drops included a plague egg!
@Peyp

Your order has been completed! Rare drops included a plague egg!
STATUS UPDATE

We are about to enter a stage of reformation, and hopefully the permanent changes we're planning on making will allow for greater stability in our abilities to complete future orders in a timely manner.

To allow for these changes, we are currently putting a hold on future orders being placed, (partially to prevent a backlog while we update, and partially because there will a be a price increase when we reopen. New prices have not been determined yet.)

We do, however, wish to complete what remains of the backlog of orders so that when we reopen with a forum, spreadsheet, and order form, everything will be ready for a brand new and fresh start. If you are interested in being pinged when everything is ready to go, just leave a note and I will get a pinglist started!

We are also almost ready to hire new grinders and levelers, so if you're are interested, please let me know!

Lastly, I am going to now ping all remaining orders so that if you have an old order placed and still want it completed, we can get that done in the near future. (This month, hopefully).

@Crowharlequin would you still like your order of 30 minutes in Forgotten Cave for 24kt/g?

@valek Would you still like your order of 2 hours in Volcanic Vents for 96kt/g?

@Fairell Would you still like your order of 30 minutes in Golem Workshop for 24kt/g?

@CrystalAngel5 Would you still like your order of 1 hour of Crystal Pools for 48kt/g?

@Kedreeva @Qapla @JaranMarcel @Linquished @Farwalker @FlufferLover @Riasann1 @Snivy88 @DragonzInsanity @kiwipen

Standing orders are currently on hold, but we are willing to complete one final order for each of you. We would also like to know if you would like us to ping you in the new forum when we are up and running again.

@IzzyLightwood721 @Grendel @Evantalia @Obfu @Grendel @Peyp @HeadlessKing
@Grafkrabber @darkstormyheart @Katzaklaw

You are being pinged because you have an unfulfilled leveling order placed with the PCG. If you are still interested in this order being fulfilled, please let us know, and it will be completed.

We are not currently accepting any new orders, but we wish to begin our reformation on a fresh note without erasing your unfulfilled orders. Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing back from each of you.

STATUS UPDATE

We are about to enter a stage of reformation, and hopefully the permanent changes we're planning on making will allow for greater stability in our abilities to complete future orders in a timely manner.

To allow for these changes, we are currently putting a hold on future orders being placed, (partially to prevent a backlog while we update, and partially because there will a be a price increase when we reopen. New prices have not been determined yet.)

We do, however, wish to complete what remains of the backlog of orders so that when we reopen with a forum, spreadsheet, and order form, everything will be ready for a brand new and fresh start. If you are interested in being pinged when everything is ready to go, just leave a note and I will get a pinglist started!

We are also almost ready to hire new grinders and levelers, so if you're are interested, please let me know!

Lastly, I am going to now ping all remaining orders so that if you have an old order placed and still want it completed, we can get that done in the near future. (This month, hopefully).

@Crowharlequin would you still like your order of 30 minutes in Forgotten Cave for 24kt/g?

@valek Would you still like your order of 2 hours in Volcanic Vents for 96kt/g?

@Fairell Would you still like your order of 30 minutes in Golem Workshop for 24kt/g?

@CrystalAngel5 Would you still like your order of 1 hour of Crystal Pools for 48kt/g?

@Kedreeva @Qapla @JaranMarcel @Linquished @Farwalker @FlufferLover @Riasann1 @Snivy88 @DragonzInsanity @kiwipen

Standing orders are currently on hold, but we are willing to complete one final order for each of you. We would also like to know if you would like us to ping you in the new forum when we are up and running again.

@IzzyLightwood721 @Grendel @Evantalia @Obfu @Grendel @Peyp @HeadlessKing
@Grafkrabber @darkstormyheart @Katzaklaw

You are being pinged because you have an unfulfilled leveling order placed with the PCG. If you are still interested in this order being fulfilled, please let us know, and it will be completed.

We are not currently accepting any new orders, but we wish to begin our reformation on a fresh note without erasing your unfulfilled orders. Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing back from each of you.

@clover61
I think it was fodder order?
I'd appreciate it being done, but if it can't be finished by June 28th, I'm alright with skipping. ^^
@clover61
I think it was fodder order?
I'd appreciate it being done, but if it can't be finished by June 28th, I'm alright with skipping. ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp

It looks like you have two orders of 10 1-10 dragons. If that is what you are still looking for, I would be happy to get that started for you.

Would it be agreeable with you for me to send them back as PA's?
@Peyp

It looks like you have two orders of 10 1-10 dragons. If that is what you are still looking for, I would be happy to get that started for you.

Would it be agreeable with you for me to send them back as PA's?
@clover61
Neat, that's exactly what I'm after, thank you! I'll send them your way.
I'm fine with picking them up via PA.
@clover61
Neat, that's exactly what I'm after, thank you! I'll send them your way.
I'm fine with picking them up via PA.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@clover61 Yes please! I don't remember what my standing order was for, since I hadn't gotten one in a long time, but I definitely still am always buying. I would be interested in time in the Waterway now, if that's alright. And I would love to be pinged when you reopen.
@clover61 Yes please! I don't remember what my standing order was for, since I hadn't gotten one in a long time, but I definitely still am always buying. I would be interested in time in the Waterway now, if that's alright. And I would love to be pinged when you reopen.
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva

I will absolutely put you down for an hour in waterway, and let you know when we reopen. Thank you!
@Kedreeva

I will absolutely put you down for an hour in waterway, and let you know when we reopen. Thank you!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14