Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lair cleanout - last bits
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Exeidur great!! Thank you!!! :D feel free to pick the characters for yourself!! I’m gonna be away from my computer for the weekend but I’ll start on those asap!!!
@Exeidur great!! Thank you!!! :D feel free to pick the characters for yourself!! I’m gonna be away from my computer for the weekend but I’ll start on those asap!!!
tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o2_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o1_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o3_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o4_r1_75sq.png
@mrpatrick

Alrighty then~ I'd love to get headshots of these three then! If you need any more info, let me know :>

Brytr
Ilyk
Poppe
@mrpatrick

Alrighty then~ I'd love to get headshots of these three then! If you need any more info, let me know :>

Brytr
Ilyk
Poppe
@exiedur how much for your glassbound gustvul and the night sky silks?
@exiedur how much for your glassbound gustvul and the night sky silks?
rYp8BR7.png
@bedfordblack

I was just working on updating this thread & putting some stuff up on the AH again!

I'd definitely do 18G/kT for the Gustvul & 495G/kT for the wing silks, but I can haggle it down a bit if that's too much :>
@bedfordblack

I was just working on updating this thread & putting some stuff up on the AH again!

I'd definitely do 18G/kT for the Gustvul & 495G/kT for the wing silks, but I can haggle it down a bit if that's too much :>
@exeidur unfortunately I'm too broke for the wing silks atm thanks to late night impulse buys (oops) but i'll gladly take the gustvul!! want to shoot a cr/pa?
@exeidur unfortunately I'm too broke for the wing silks atm thanks to late night impulse buys (oops) but i'll gladly take the gustvul!! want to shoot a cr/pa?
rYp8BR7.png
@bedfordblack
That's too bad, but yeah, I'll gladly CR you for the Gustvul! Just add the gems/treasure/mixed payment to it ^^
@bedfordblack
That's too bad, but yeah, I'll gladly CR you for the Gustvul! Just add the gems/treasure/mixed payment to it ^^
@Exeidur
I may be able to draw Flimswitch for you! I'd take any apparel/familiars you think would be fair as payment. I can PM you examples of my art! (Do you have Snapchat, Instagram, or Discord? It may be easier for me to talk to you on one of those! Preferably Discord)
@Exeidur
I may be able to draw Flimswitch for you! I'd take any apparel/familiars you think would be fair as payment. I can PM you examples of my art! (Do you have Snapchat, Instagram, or Discord? It may be easier for me to talk to you on one of those! Preferably Discord)
@Exeidur hi! im interested in the gossamer leg silks and teardrop pearl ring! what would that run me in treasure?
@Exeidur hi! im interested in the gossamer leg silks and teardrop pearl ring! what would that run me in treasure?
KjP3.png
@Jammer3jd5l
Hi, and thanks for your offer! I'd love for you to PM me some examples. If we can agree on a deal then, we can maybe move it to discord! I do have it, just don't really use it at all usually :>

@PlantMage
Gossamer leg silks: 10kT
Teardrop pearl ring: 5kT
So 15kT for the two together :)
@Jammer3jd5l
Hi, and thanks for your offer! I'd love for you to PM me some examples. If we can agree on a deal then, we can maybe move it to discord! I do have it, just don't really use it at all usually :>

@PlantMage
Gossamer leg silks: 10kT
Teardrop pearl ring: 5kT
So 15kT for the two together :)
@Exeidur that works for me! i'll set up a cr with payment :^)
@Exeidur that works for me! i'll set up a cr with payment :^)
KjP3.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13