Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lair cleanout - last bits
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Exeidur

Hi! I'd like to buy

the Crimson wing silks (174500-15%=148325), Crimson Leg silk (200000-15%=170000) and Crimson silk scarf (67500-15%=57375)
and the simple copper bracelets (5400-15%=4590)

So in total 380290t or 380g if you would rather have gems :)

(i would offer art lol, but I'm still working on yours xD and can't take any more orders at the moment)
@Exeidur

Hi! I'd like to buy

the Crimson wing silks (174500-15%=148325), Crimson Leg silk (200000-15%=170000) and Crimson silk scarf (67500-15%=57375)
and the simple copper bracelets (5400-15%=4590)

So in total 380290t or 380g if you would rather have gems :)

(i would offer art lol, but I'm still working on yours xD and can't take any more orders at the moment)
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium

Sounds good! I'm fine with any of those payment methods, and I understand about the art :)
Please send me a CR and I'll send the items over I'm 12-16 hours. I'm just about to go to sleep :>
@cordifolium

Sounds good! I'm fine with any of those payment methods, and I understand about the art :)
Please send me a CR and I'll send the items over I'm 12-16 hours. I'm just about to go to sleep :>
how much would the mock firebird and livewire grizzly go for?
how much would the mock firebird and livewire grizzly go for?
@Mollytheocto

Hi! Sorry, the Mock Firebird sold already. Livewire Grizzly is 20G LAH, so I'd do 17G/17kT
@Mollytheocto

Hi! Sorry, the Mock Firebird sold already. Livewire Grizzly is 20G LAH, so I'd do 17G/17kT
Ah ok! I should be able to afford that soon!
Ah ok! I should be able to afford that soon!
@Exeidur I'm interested in: [item=deeprealm trident] LAH: 23.5kt [item=veteran's eye scar] LAH: 43kt [item=white plague doctor mask] LAH: 60kt The total is 126.5kt, and the discount is 107.52kt, if I did my math right.
@Exeidur

I'm interested in:

Deeprealm Trident LAH: 23.5kt

Veteran's Eye Scar LAH: 43kt

White Plague Doctor Mask LAH: 60kt

The total is 126.5kt, and the discount is 107.52kt, if I did my math right.
Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
@Exeidur
I would be interested in the Pipeflute, Lute and Corsair aparel.
I'd love to offer art for them.

https://www.deviantart.com/insane-sanety
@Exeidur
I would be interested in the Pipeflute, Lute and Corsair aparel.
I'd love to offer art for them.

https://www.deviantart.com/insane-sanety
58834178_eSzTFTyYfft592r.png58835209_dJGrUxKybHAvN2q.png
Sorry for the late reply! I was a bit busy the past few days :>

@Frothtea
I'm fine with that, we can round it down to 100kT/G. I'll send you a CR for those items soon!

@Pank
Hi there! Sadly I sold the Lute already, but I can put the Corsair apparel & pipeflute aside.
We actually worked together on a batch of adoptables on dA quite a while ago! And I traded art for one of your character designs :> (this girl here, I'm still working on a coloured headshot for her).

Anyway, If you're up for drawing my human(oid) characters, I'm definitely good with art!
I'll put the items on hold for you :) You can look at my characters here, to see if you like one/more of them, and if you can let me know your prices (either in a PM or here in my thread), that'd be great, so I know what I can get (like, a coloured fullbody/headshot, a sketch piece, a custom character design like the girl I linked, digital/traditional, whatever you'd be willing to do).
Sorry for the late reply! I was a bit busy the past few days :>

@Frothtea
I'm fine with that, we can round it down to 100kT/G. I'll send you a CR for those items soon!

@Pank
Hi there! Sadly I sold the Lute already, but I can put the Corsair apparel & pipeflute aside.
We actually worked together on a batch of adoptables on dA quite a while ago! And I traded art for one of your character designs :> (this girl here, I'm still working on a coloured headshot for her).

Anyway, If you're up for drawing my human(oid) characters, I'm definitely good with art!
I'll put the items on hold for you :) You can look at my characters here, to see if you like one/more of them, and if you can let me know your prices (either in a PM or here in my thread), that'd be great, so I know what I can get (like, a coloured fullbody/headshot, a sketch piece, a custom character design like the girl I linked, digital/traditional, whatever you'd be willing to do).
@Exeidur

Could you possibly put the pirate coat into the pile of stuff i am interested in too?
(i don't even know the current value of the retired gem MP aparel whoops)

I can send a PM to discuss further.
Or if you rather add me on discord you can Onyan#6842
@Exeidur

Could you possibly put the pirate coat into the pile of stuff i am interested in too?
(i don't even know the current value of the retired gem MP aparel whoops)

I can send a PM to discuss further.
Or if you rather add me on discord you can Onyan#6842
58834178_eSzTFTyYfft592r.png58835209_dJGrUxKybHAvN2q.png
@Pank

Yeah sure, I can put that on hold as well :) Please do send a PM, that's totally fine with me! I'll do a price check on the items soon.
@Pank

Yeah sure, I can put that on hold as well :) Please do send a PM, that's totally fine with me! I'll do a price check on the items soon.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13