Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lair cleanout - last bits
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@ArmourGeek

Nah, I can wait for a bit if that means you can get some more gems! I'll start up the CR now & I'll see your part later :)

Thanks a lot for the trade :D
@ArmourGeek

Nah, I can wait for a bit if that means you can get some more gems! I'll start up the CR now & I'll see your part later :)

Thanks a lot for the trade :D
f0t6ssO.png CLPyC8N.png dcxojo5-7e7a9dcf-427b-499d-ab2d-1f324e5c3217.png
@Exeidur

For how much are you selling the Orchid Queen accent?
@Exeidur

For how much are you selling the Orchid Queen accent?
Yr0dYV1.png
@Ismene

Sorry for the late reply! I've been commissioning some people & that took more time than expected.

Orchid Queen was originally sold for 500G, and I believe it's still available for reprints if there's enough interest. It's on the Auction house for 1000G right now, so I'd do 750G! Feel free to haggle though :)
@Ismene

Sorry for the late reply! I've been commissioning some people & that took more time than expected.

Orchid Queen was originally sold for 500G, and I believe it's still available for reprints if there's enough interest. It's on the Auction house for 1000G right now, so I'd do 750G! Feel free to haggle though :)
@Exeidur

I have 670 spare gems, would that work? I can throw in some treasure, too. x)
@Exeidur

I have 670 spare gems, would that work? I can throw in some treasure, too. x)
Yr0dYV1.png
@Ismene

That works for me, yeah! I'll set up a CR :)
@Ismene

That works for me, yeah! I'll set up a CR :)
@Exeidur how much are you selling the Accent: Golden Lullaby for?
@Exeidur how much are you selling the Accent: Golden Lullaby for?
•*~* quest for 100kgpwyw dragon dressing *~*•
@lavendersoap

I'm not 100% sure. I believe I bought it for 1500G-2000G, so something near that price would be great. It's not being reprinted as far as I know, so I wouldn't want to go much lower than that :>
@lavendersoap

I'm not 100% sure. I believe I bought it for 1500G-2000G, so something near that price would be great. It's not being reprinted as far as I know, so I wouldn't want to go much lower than that :>
@Exeidur I’m looking to buy around 50 or more of your familiars, is it possible I could message you on Discord with screenshots of what I need and what I can offer on? I am more than okay with offering detailed scenes and fullbodies for exchange for familiars if you would prefer it over currency. I can also provide examples through there if you’d like add me on Discord @ Alyssabelle13 #7390
@Exeidur I’m looking to buy around 50 or more of your familiars, is it possible I could message you on Discord with screenshots of what I need and what I can offer on? I am more than okay with offering detailed scenes and fullbodies for exchange for familiars if you would prefer it over currency. I can also provide examples through there if you’d like add me on Discord @ Alyssabelle13 #7390
Also, is it possible I could put these on hold and we can exchange a price? Would you accept any art on these and what type/how detailed :) Willing to do a lot for these 4! [item=Arcane Sprite][item=Lightning Sprite][item=Earth Sprite][item=Wind Sprite] @exeidur
Also, is it possible I could put these on hold and we can exchange a price?
Would you accept any art on these and what type/how detailed :)
Willing to do a lot for these 4!

@exeidur
@CandiedMaple

Hi there! I'll add you on discord in a bit so we can work it out, sure :) As for art, I'd like examples before I make a decision on that.

As for the 4 sprites, I can put them on hold if you're sure you'll buy them (for currency if not for art), but otherwise we can discuss things first :)

Edit: I tried to add you on discord, but it didn't work... D: You could add me instead? Exeidur#9067
@CandiedMaple

Hi there! I'll add you on discord in a bit so we can work it out, sure :) As for art, I'd like examples before I make a decision on that.

As for the 4 sprites, I can put them on hold if you're sure you'll buy them (for currency if not for art), but otherwise we can discuss things first :)

Edit: I tried to add you on discord, but it didn't work... D: You could add me instead? Exeidur#9067
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13