Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lair cleanout - last bits
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
--------[center][b][size=6]LAIR CLEANOUT SALE[/size][/b] Discounting a few left-over items for [b]10% off LAH[/b][/center]-------- I did a really big lair cleanout, and now it's almost done! I've still got some odds and ends in my hoard, and I keep gathering while waiting for some art pieces that I ordered. So new things will appear from time to time. Feel free to browse around & throw me an offer! Please read the rules before offering on/asking for something! And thank you for your interest :) [b]RULES[/b]:[list] [*]I will take [b]treasure, gems, and [u]art[/u][/b] as payment. I [b]highly prefer[/b] art pieces. You can find all the characters in need of art [url=https://toyhou.se/Exeidur/characters/folder:all]here[/url]. [*][b]Gem:treasure rate = 1:1000[/b] [*]As stated above: Everything's on the AH. 10% discount on the current LAH. And always feel free to haggle :) [*][b]I will not always be able to update the thread immediately, but I try to keep everything as accurate as possible![/b] [*]First come , first served.[/list] [center]I also have a thread with my art specifications [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2696534/1#post_2696534]here[/url]~

LAIR CLEANOUT SALE
Discounting a few left-over items for 10% off LAH

I did a really big lair cleanout, and now it's almost done! I've still got some odds and ends in my hoard, and I keep gathering while waiting for some art pieces that I ordered. So new things will appear from time to time. Feel free to browse around & throw me an offer!

Please read the rules before offering on/asking for something! And thank you for your interest :)

RULES:
  • I will take treasure, gems, and art as payment. I highly prefer art pieces. You can find all the characters in need of art here.
  • Gem:treasure rate = 1:1000
  • As stated above: Everything's on the AH. 10% discount on the current LAH. And always feel free to haggle :)
  • I will not always be able to update the thread immediately, but I try to keep everything as accurate as possible!
  • First come , first served.
I also have a thread with my art specifications here~
--------[center][b][size=6]APPAREL[/size][/b] -------- [item=forest green chest wrap][item=gossamer fillet][item=scout's treads][item=pretty peach wing bow][item=tin steampunk gloves][item=tin steampunk wing armor]

APPAREL

Forest Green Chest Wrap Gossamer Fillet Scout's Treads Pretty Peach Wing Bow Tin Steampunk Gloves Tin Steampunk Wing Armor
--------[center][b][size=6]FAMILIARS[/size][/b]-------- Though I do give a 10% discount, I won't go below 3G/3000T! [item=death seeker][item=carmine serthis][item=skittering megashrimp][item=serthis potionmaster][item=barred skira]

FAMILIARS
Though I do give a 10% discount, I won't go below 3G/3000T!

Death Seeker Carmine Serthis Skittering Megashrimp Serthis Potionmaster Barred Skira

OTHER

OTHER

ON HOLD
So currently not available

ON HOLD
So currently not available

@exeidur

I'd be interested in your light sprite, airkbeak (sp?) and speedy. I'm a horrible artist but I have gems and treasure that you can use to buy art :)

Let me know what you are looking for and hopefully we can make a deal!
@exeidur

I'd be interested in your light sprite, airkbeak (sp?) and speedy. I'm a horrible artist but I have gems and treasure that you can use to buy art :)

Let me know what you are looking for and hopefully we can make a deal!
@ArmourGeek

Thanks for the interest! I just had someone message me to trade art for the Akirbeak & Speedy, so I'm afraid I can't trade those. But I can definitely do the Light Sprite :)

I've seen it at LAH for 65kG for a while now, so what would you offer for it? And how much would be in gems and how much in treasure?
@ArmourGeek

Thanks for the interest! I just had someone message me to trade art for the Akirbeak & Speedy, so I'm afraid I can't trade those. But I can definitely do the Light Sprite :)

I've seen it at LAH for 65kG for a while now, so what would you offer for it? And how much would be in gems and how much in treasure?
Hi @exiedur

The problem with LAH for "expensive" things is that they show what stuff hasn't sold for... The sprites that I have seen sell tend to be around 60 kgems, and I have 50 kgems in my vault right now, as well as 10M of treasure. I also have some eggs, so I could probably get to 60 kgems in the next week between currency trades and egg sales.

It would be awesome to get 15% off LAH for the light sprite, but that doesn't seem fair to you ;)
Hi @exiedur

The problem with LAH for "expensive" things is that they show what stuff hasn't sold for... The sprites that I have seen sell tend to be around 60 kgems, and I have 50 kgems in my vault right now, as well as 10M of treasure. I also have some eggs, so I could probably get to 60 kgems in the next week between currency trades and egg sales.

It would be awesome to get 15% off LAH for the light sprite, but that doesn't seem fair to you ;)
@ArmourGeek

I know exactly what you mean! Though back when I bought the sprite, it fluctuated between 40kG and 45kG, and it usually sold for 40kG (I bought it for that :>).

If you're willing to buy it right now for the 50kG + 10M treasure, that'd be fine! I'm mainly looking for gems (because it's easier to trade with those), but 10MT I should still be able to trade for art, I believe!

That would mean I'll have to edit my signature buttons again, haha. I'll just put some other sprite in there, since the Akirbeak & Fire sprite are already on hold too...
@ArmourGeek

I know exactly what you mean! Though back when I bought the sprite, it fluctuated between 40kG and 45kG, and it usually sold for 40kG (I bought it for that :>).

If you're willing to buy it right now for the 50kG + 10M treasure, that'd be fine! I'm mainly looking for gems (because it's easier to trade with those), but 10MT I should still be able to trade for art, I believe!

That would mean I'll have to edit my signature buttons again, haha. I'll just put some other sprite in there, since the Akirbeak & Fire sprite are already on hold too...
@Exiedur

Sounds good, I'll see what gems I can scrape up today, because I agree that it's probably easier to buy stuff with pure gems, so hopefully I will be sending closer to 55kgems than 50.

If you want to set up the CR I'll get it back to you later today.

If you want to turn it around now let me know in the CR and I'll send the 50 and 10 as soon as I see it.
@Exiedur

Sounds good, I'll see what gems I can scrape up today, because I agree that it's probably easier to buy stuff with pure gems, so hopefully I will be sending closer to 55kgems than 50.

If you want to set up the CR I'll get it back to you later today.

If you want to turn it around now let me know in the CR and I'll send the 50 and 10 as soon as I see it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13