Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lair cleanout - last bits
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Hawkeyyee

Hi and thanks for your message!

The prices would be as follows:
Night Sky Wing silks: 450kT
Wasteland Collector 4kT
Treehorn Wolpertinger: 20kT
Wolpertinger: 27kT

Total of 501kT, but I'd take 500kT for the whole lot! I see you ask $5 for chibis, so I'd trade for a chibi if you prefer :) Don't know how much you ask for your other artwork (regular headshot/waist-up, for example), but that would be an option for me too!
@Hawkeyyee

Hi and thanks for your message!

The prices would be as follows:
Night Sky Wing silks: 450kT
Wasteland Collector 4kT
Treehorn Wolpertinger: 20kT
Wolpertinger: 27kT

Total of 501kT, but I'd take 500kT for the whole lot! I see you ask $5 for chibis, so I'd trade for a chibi if you prefer :) Don't know how much you ask for your other artwork (regular headshot/waist-up, for example), but that would be an option for me too!
@Exeidur

chibi would be prefer if that's alright with you <33 bit short on the overall treasure ^^;;
but for my usual style as a note, its about 10/20/30usd (headshot/half/full) and as of rn don't have a FR currency equivalent as haven't sat down to open a proper shop

but can PM me the details for art??
@Exeidur

chibi would be prefer if that's alright with you <33 bit short on the overall treasure ^^;;
but for my usual style as a note, its about 10/20/30usd (headshot/half/full) and as of rn don't have a FR currency equivalent as haven't sat down to open a proper shop

but can PM me the details for art??
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee

A chibi is definitely good! Regular style would not be possible in this case, since I won't be able to make up the difference in treasure/gems.

I'll PM you for details then! And I'll put the items as on hold for you :)
@Hawkeyyee

A chibi is definitely good! Regular style would not be possible in this case, since I won't be able to make up the difference in treasure/gems.

I'll PM you for details then! And I'll put the items as on hold for you :)
^
^
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13