Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lair cleanout - last bits
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@PlantMage
Alright, awesome~
@PlantMage
Alright, awesome~
@Exeidur

Can I clear out your remaining festival apparel, familiars, and currency?

I can offer treasure or maybe art (shop in sig).
@Exeidur

Can I clear out your remaining festival apparel, familiars, and currency?

I can offer treasure or maybe art (shop in sig).
6gGXEKZ.gif. . . sig_by_zaphyrae-dartkkl.png. . .
@zaphyrae

Aaah, of course! You did art for me before (the first sticker chibi example <3), so I'd love to get more art if at all possible! I don't mind making up the difference with gems/treasure :)

I've made a list here to include everything, with it's LAH value next to it (in G, but I've looked at G & T). After adding it all up, I take 10% off! If I listed something you're not interested in after all, please let me know :>

Black Iron Plates - 50G
Riot Hazebeacon - 50G
Standard of the Plaguebringer - 50G

Rainbowfeather Thief - 40G
Aerborne Ambassador - 140G
Contagion Gem Guardian - 20G
Shattered Plain Gem Guardian - 20G

Deepearth Geode - 0,4G
x60 = 24G
All-seeing Shroom - 0,5G
x30 = 15G

Total: 409G
-10% = 368G

So let me know what you think!
@zaphyrae

Aaah, of course! You did art for me before (the first sticker chibi example <3), so I'd love to get more art if at all possible! I don't mind making up the difference with gems/treasure :)

I've made a list here to include everything, with it's LAH value next to it (in G, but I've looked at G & T). After adding it all up, I take 10% off! If I listed something you're not interested in after all, please let me know :>

Black Iron Plates - 50G
Riot Hazebeacon - 50G
Standard of the Plaguebringer - 50G

Rainbowfeather Thief - 40G
Aerborne Ambassador - 140G
Contagion Gem Guardian - 20G
Shattered Plain Gem Guardian - 20G

Deepearth Geode - 0,4G
x60 = 24G
All-seeing Shroom - 0,5G
x30 = 15G

Total: 409G
-10% = 368G

So let me know what you think!
@Exeidur

Ahh, I totally forgot. I'll take the lot for a normal chibi, no need to make up the difference, then!
@Exeidur

Ahh, I totally forgot. I'll take the lot for a normal chibi, no need to make up the difference, then!
@zaphyrae

Are you sure? Because the regular chibis are worth a lot more than 368G :>

Would you like to pick the character to draw yourself, or do you prefer I pick one?
I can send the items over right away , since I commissioned you before :)
@zaphyrae

Are you sure? Because the regular chibis are worth a lot more than 368G :>

Would you like to pick the character to draw yourself, or do you prefer I pick one?
I can send the items over right away , since I commissioned you before :)
@Exeidur

Your commish so you choose?

The shop is out of date, and a lot of stuff has changed. The only difference between a normal and sticker chibi for me now would be how I draw the eyes, and those don't take long.
@Exeidur

Your commish so you choose?

The shop is out of date, and a lot of stuff has changed. The only difference between a normal and sticker chibi for me now would be how I draw the eyes, and those don't take long.
@zaphyrae

Alright then, sounds good to me :)
I think I'd like to see a piece for Miyo then, if that's alright!
I don't mind if colours/details get changed a bit, or you leave out flowers or anything. I don't have a real character description for her, but she's basically a cute, bubbly catgirl.

If you don't like her, I can pick someone else. Either way, I'll send a CR with the items & I'll remove them from my front page!
@zaphyrae

Alright then, sounds good to me :)
I think I'd like to see a piece for Miyo then, if that's alright!
I don't mind if colours/details get changed a bit, or you leave out flowers or anything. I don't have a real character description for her, but she's basically a cute, bubbly catgirl.

If you don't like her, I can pick someone else. Either way, I'll send a CR with the items & I'll remove them from my front page!
[center]@Exeidur I decided to just draw Flimswitch! I don't care what you give me for the art, I know it's not too good DX But here you go! Flimswitch was very fun to draw, he/she is a cutie! [img]https://i.imgur.com/cCA37Nt.png[/img] (Oh, and this is my first time trying lineless, so I hope you like it!!)
@Exeidur

I decided to just draw Flimswitch! I don't care what you give me for the art, I know it's not too good DX

But here you go! Flimswitch was very fun to draw, he/she is a cutie!

cCA37Nt.png

(Oh, and this is my first time trying lineless, so I hope you like it!!)
@exiedur

hello! how much would it be for your night sky wing silks, wasteland collector, and both wolpertingers familiars? offering treasure.
i can do art as well if you might be interested in my style, can see in my adopt shop linked in signature and some more examples here and here.
@exiedur

hello! how much would it be for your night sky wing silks, wasteland collector, and both wolpertingers familiars? offering treasure.
i can do art as well if you might be interested in my style, can see in my adopt shop linked in signature and some more examples here and here.
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Jammer3jd5l

Hi! That's so sweet of you, he looks great ^^ I'll send you over some items through PM!
@Jammer3jd5l

Hi! That's so sweet of you, he looks great ^^ I'll send you over some items through PM!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13