Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lair cleanout - last bits
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@BetaOrionis

Thank you so much! She looks adorable :D I'll be sure to credit both you & the base artist. Sending over payment~
@BetaOrionis

Thank you so much! She looks adorable :D I'll be sure to credit both you & the base artist. Sending over payment~
@Exeidur

Hi, was wondering if the Butter Caiman, Tuxedo Floral Cat, and Garnet, belt, bracelet, and anklet are still available?
If they are I can pay in gems.
@Exeidur

Hi, was wondering if the Butter Caiman, Tuxedo Floral Cat, and Garnet, belt, bracelet, and anklet are still available?
If they are I can pay in gems.
@MythMist

Hi there! I'm so sorry for the late reply, life suddenly got really busy. I don't have the Garnet Flourish belt anymore, but the other pieces I should still have. Are you still interested in buying? Because then I'll look up their prices (regular & discount) & I'll send you a CR :)
@MythMist

Hi there! I'm so sorry for the late reply, life suddenly got really busy. I don't have the Garnet Flourish belt anymore, but the other pieces I should still have. Are you still interested in buying? Because then I'll look up their prices (regular & discount) & I'll send you a CR :)
@CandiedMaple

Hi! I've got four familiars (sprites) on hold for you, and you said you'd be interested in buying those whether you could pay with art or not :> So I'm wondering if you're still interested in buying them from me, or not! Please let me know, because otherwise I'll put them back on the auction house :>
@CandiedMaple

Hi! I've got four familiars (sprites) on hold for you, and you said you'd be interested in buying those whether you could pay with art or not :> So I'm wondering if you're still interested in buying them from me, or not! Please let me know, because otherwise I'll put them back on the auction house :>
@Exeidur , I’m so sorry I forgot about this, but yes I’m still interested! I’m busy but at some point today I will send you a text over Discord about it!
@Exeidur , I’m so sorry I forgot about this, but yes I’m still interested! I’m busy but at some point today I will send you a text over Discord about it!
@CandiedMaple
Sounds good to me! Looking forward to your message~
@CandiedMaple
Sounds good to me! Looking forward to your message~
@Exeidur that's ok, life happens. Definitely still interested, I'll probably use gems if that's ok since I don't have much treasure at the moment. Thank you so much!
@Exeidur that's ok, life happens. Definitely still interested, I'll probably use gems if that's ok since I don't have much treasure at the moment. Thank you so much!
@MythMist

Hi again! Gems is totally fine. I just looked up their current LAH prices:

Butter Caiman: 5G
Tuxedo Floracat: 10kT
Garnet Flourish Bracelet: 14499T
Garnet Flourish Anklet: 14497T

Total: 43996T / 43,996G

So with the 30% discount, that's a total of 30797 treasure, or in this case 30,797 gems. I'll round it down to 30G~

I'll send you a CR now!
@MythMist

Hi again! Gems is totally fine. I just looked up their current LAH prices:

Butter Caiman: 5G
Tuxedo Floracat: 10kT
Garnet Flourish Bracelet: 14499T
Garnet Flourish Anklet: 14497T

Total: 43996T / 43,996G

So with the 30% discount, that's a total of 30797 treasure, or in this case 30,797 gems. I'll round it down to 30G~

I'll send you a CR now!
@Exaidur
Can I get
The spiral accent and the sky dancer accent?
How much would that be?
@Exaidur
Can I get
The spiral accent and the sky dancer accent?
How much would that be?
gI1Kf47.pnga83BIAx.png5r8twnX.pngCl2vfcH.png5MXcgUI.pngx4TL4Xt.pngUN3kWga.png
@1Kazan1

That depends on which skydancer accent you want! I've got two of them up for sale.

The prices are:
Yie lla So neia = LAH 145G (my price)
Stellae Umbrarum = LAH 75G
Botanys Back = 60G/kT (my price)

So Yie lla So neia, I'd do for 108G/108750T
Stellae Umbrarum for 52G/52500T
Botanys Back for 45G/45kT
@1Kazan1

That depends on which skydancer accent you want! I've got two of them up for sale.

The prices are:
Yie lla So neia = LAH 145G (my price)
Stellae Umbrarum = LAH 75G
Botanys Back = 60G/kT (my price)

So Yie lla So neia, I'd do for 108G/108750T
Stellae Umbrarum for 52G/52500T
Botanys Back for 45G/45kT
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13