Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Graphics Makers & Coders!
[center][size=4][b]Hello :3[/b] I'm looking for a few people to work on several projects for me. The last time I was active on FR I was a SAHM and now I'm working full time and simply do not have the time to design/code/write and play - so I'm going to have to start commissioning things. I have a short to-do list currently, and will continue to update as new projects arise. If you're interested in getting a notification when I need to commission another piece, please let me know and I'll add you to my pinglist::[/size] [/center] [quote="Pinglist"] [/quote] [b] Current Projects Available::[/b] [LIST] [*][s] Sales Thread *several sections[/s] [*] New Clan Bio *detailed [*] Breeding Cards *simple and easy to read [*][s] Coded Wish List *detailed[/s] [/LIST] [b]I am offering treasure or gems at the rate of 1:850. [/b] If interested, please ping and post, or message with examples of your work and what you're interested in doing. I will then provide details about the specific request. Feel free to ping me to your shop as long as I'm not waitlisted, and always feel free to drop me a line with any additional inquiries. [b]Thank you![/b]
Hello :3

I'm looking for a few people to work on several projects for me. The last time I was active on FR I was a SAHM and now I'm working full time and simply do not have the time to design/code/write and play - so I'm going to have to start commissioning things.

I have a short to-do list currently, and will continue to update as new projects arise. If you're interested in getting a notification when I need to commission another piece, please let me know and I'll add you to my pinglist::
Pinglist wrote:

Current Projects Available::
  • Sales Thread *several sections
  • New Clan Bio *detailed
  • Breeding Cards *simple and easy to read
  • Coded Wish List *detailed
I am offering treasure or gems at the rate of 1:850.

If interested, please ping and post, or message with examples of your work and what you're interested in doing.

I will then provide details about the specific request.

Feel free to ping me to your shop as long as I'm not waitlisted, and always feel free to drop me a line with any additional inquiries.

Thank you!

Hatchery/Dergs
S: Gems OPEN
LF: Graphics/Code
*wishlist*
39895490.png

24511540.png
bump!
bump!
Hatchery/Dergs
*wishlist*
39895490.png

24511540.png
bump
bump
Hatchery/Dergs
*wishlist*
39895490.png

24511540.png
bump!
bump!
Hatchery/Dergs
*wishlist*
39895490.png

24511540.png
@MrsRodrigo

I can help code you with both wishlist and sales thread layouts ^^
@MrsRodrigo

I can help code you with both wishlist and sales thread layouts ^^
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
@celestja Oh that would be so amazing, I tried to make a pretty WL like yours and it's just not the same xD
@celestja Oh that would be so amazing, I tried to make a pretty WL like yours and it's just not the same xD
Hatchery/Dergs
*wishlist*
39895490.png

24511540.png
@MrsRodrigo awww XD that's really sweet to hear! I'm so happy to hear you like it, but don't worry! I'll customise one entirely with you in mind so you will have one that is distinctly you so that you'll like even more ;D

Just shoot me a PM with as much detail of what you're after, things you absolutely must have, and things you are not so fussy about. eg: certain aesthetic, any colours, themes, etc. ^~^
@MrsRodrigo awww XD that's really sweet to hear! I'm so happy to hear you like it, but don't worry! I'll customise one entirely with you in mind so you will have one that is distinctly you so that you'll like even more ;D

Just shoot me a PM with as much detail of what you're after, things you absolutely must have, and things you are not so fussy about. eg: certain aesthetic, any colours, themes, etc. ^~^
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png