Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468
Alright time for replies! Thanks for the patience :)
@kitsune56
In the past I've done G1s and G2 imps together so no problem doing both! They usually cater to similar people anyway. Is this the tab I was supposed to look at? If yes, I can do the G2 imps together with:

Maize/Sapphire/Sanddollar 60g
Indigo/Ice/Phthalo 80g

I think the rest wouldn't fare great auction wise, so I'd suggest a flatsale for the others. All good with you? If yes, I can find you a spot whenever I'm available next!
@Rhaeyne
Works for me! You're at the top of the list which means I'd be happy to start the auction sometime before the next week, as we've already discussed all we have to discuss. And if you need me to hold him, you can send him over anytime - I have lair space so the hibden cooldown is not a problem.
@shapelights
Thanks to you for stopping by as well, all the best!
@novastellaris
Hello! He looks pretty nice and I would include him in an auction, it's just that one XYZ dragon alone is rarely enough for me to actually post a thread (I'd be swamped in work if I did one auction for every single nice hatch, and other people would be unhappy with the ping spam as well). If you want, feel free to come back when you have some more dragons and we can discuss a group auction.
@ClockworkEclipse
I was going to say I thought I'd auctioned something for you before, but apparently I was wrong. I guess I just saw you in my threads often enough to remember you then!
I'll gladly auction him for you, I think I typically use 10kg as the SB for Roundsey dragons because I don't remember them ever selling for less, even if XYZ. The market may have changed since I last sold one, but this is a matching double with a nice tert and some cool gene options, so I think the price tag is fair. Do you remember what you paid the accent, or do you want me to also price check that in the event the buyer wants it as well?
@LilSadist
Of course! I'll start by suggesting SB prices, then you can tell me if you're happy with them and if not, what you want me to adjust:

Thistle/Ice/Orca 50g
Abyss/Steel/Indigo 50g
Caribbean/Cornflower/Blue 60g
Dust/Cerise/Lead 50g
Vermilion/Vermilion/Pink 1,000g
Goldenrod/Cottoncandy/Gold 70g
Leaf/Moss/Moss 300g
Sunset/Grey/Sunset 150g
Storm/Magenta/Storm 300g
"Hi" 5,000g (what a name lol)
Alright time for replies! Thanks for the patience :)
@kitsune56
In the past I've done G1s and G2 imps together so no problem doing both! They usually cater to similar people anyway. Is this the tab I was supposed to look at? If yes, I can do the G2 imps together with:

Maize/Sapphire/Sanddollar 60g
Indigo/Ice/Phthalo 80g

I think the rest wouldn't fare great auction wise, so I'd suggest a flatsale for the others. All good with you? If yes, I can find you a spot whenever I'm available next!
@Rhaeyne
Works for me! You're at the top of the list which means I'd be happy to start the auction sometime before the next week, as we've already discussed all we have to discuss. And if you need me to hold him, you can send him over anytime - I have lair space so the hibden cooldown is not a problem.
@shapelights
Thanks to you for stopping by as well, all the best!
@novastellaris
Hello! He looks pretty nice and I would include him in an auction, it's just that one XYZ dragon alone is rarely enough for me to actually post a thread (I'd be swamped in work if I did one auction for every single nice hatch, and other people would be unhappy with the ping spam as well). If you want, feel free to come back when you have some more dragons and we can discuss a group auction.
@ClockworkEclipse
I was going to say I thought I'd auctioned something for you before, but apparently I was wrong. I guess I just saw you in my threads often enough to remember you then!
I'll gladly auction him for you, I think I typically use 10kg as the SB for Roundsey dragons because I don't remember them ever selling for less, even if XYZ. The market may have changed since I last sold one, but this is a matching double with a nice tert and some cool gene options, so I think the price tag is fair. Do you remember what you paid the accent, or do you want me to also price check that in the event the buyer wants it as well?
@LilSadist
Of course! I'll start by suggesting SB prices, then you can tell me if you're happy with them and if not, what you want me to adjust:

Thistle/Ice/Orca 50g
Abyss/Steel/Indigo 50g
Caribbean/Cornflower/Blue 60g
Dust/Cerise/Lead 50g
Vermilion/Vermilion/Pink 1,000g
Goldenrod/Cottoncandy/Gold 70g
Leaf/Moss/Moss 300g
Sunset/Grey/Sunset 150g
Storm/Magenta/Storm 300g
"Hi" 5,000g (what a name lol)
@SilverQuark 10kg sounds like a fair starting bid to me (I looked into past auctions a bit ago and the lowest started at 10kg, but the range was so wide I honestly didn't know where to begin with a double). As for the accent, I snapped it off the AH for 1kg, and looking into the accent itself, that's what it sold for with it's limited run print (found it here).

Should the auction wait until sometime in January? I know everyone saves like crazy for NotN, and then right afterwards they tend to have lots to spend. Might have a better turnout for an auction then? And thank you for replying!
@SilverQuark 10kg sounds like a fair starting bid to me (I looked into past auctions a bit ago and the lowest started at 10kg, but the range was so wide I honestly didn't know where to begin with a double). As for the accent, I snapped it off the AH for 1kg, and looking into the accent itself, that's what it sold for with it's limited run print (found it here).

Should the auction wait until sometime in January? I know everyone saves like crazy for NotN, and then right afterwards they tend to have lots to spend. Might have a better turnout for an auction then? And thank you for replying!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@SilverQuark Looks good enough for me! :)

Edit: Barring the thistle/ice/orca... my sister just exalted it
@SilverQuark Looks good enough for me! :)

Edit: Barring the thistle/ice/orca... my sister just exalted it
@ClockworkEclipse
I think either is fine to be honest, some years the market after NotN is completely dead but occasionally it gets better than just before it. I'd suggest to try auctioning now and then, if there are no bids at all, we can retry in January and hope for better results? How about that?
@LilSadist
Alright great! I'll get the auction kicked off today I think, I should have time for that :)
@ClockworkEclipse
I think either is fine to be honest, some years the market after NotN is completely dead but occasionally it gets better than just before it. I'd suggest to try auctioning now and then, if there are no bids at all, we can retry in January and hope for better results? How about that?
@LilSadist
Alright great! I'll get the auction kicked off today I think, I should have time for that :)
@SilverQuark I wouldn't mind trying before! Doesn't hurt to try again in January if there aren't any bids. There were a few people who messaged me about being pinged for an auction as well, so there's at least some interest right now. Go on ahead whenever you're open to it!
@SilverQuark I wouldn't mind trying before! Doesn't hurt to try again in January if there aren't any bids. There were a few people who messaged me about being pinged for an auction as well, so there's at least some interest right now. Go on ahead whenever you're open to it!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@SilverQuark Hello, I recently had someone message me about an XYX g1 dragon born on January 1 but I'm not sure about how to price her >.< Lilsadist referred me to your post, and I saw that it was okay to ask for help with pricing in the first post. It's okay if you can't help though!
@SilverQuark Hello, I recently had someone message me about an XYX g1 dragon born on January 1 but I'm not sure about how to price her >.< Lilsadist referred me to your post, and I saw that it was okay to ask for help with pricing in the first post. It's okay if you can't help though!
@destineazn

Welcome! I would recommend an auction starting at 500g base price. Does that help?
@destineazn

Welcome! I would recommend an auction starting at 500g base price. Does that help?
Hi Silver, it's been a while~ Hope life is treating you well :D

I've been checking manually every month I remember - but I figured I could ask. May I be added to the reopening pinglist directly? Looking forward to work with you again <3
Hi Silver, it's been a while~ Hope life is treating you well :D

I've been checking manually every month I remember - but I figured I could ask. May I be added to the reopening pinglist directly? Looking forward to work with you again <3
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Dierdre
Done! Feel free to DM for general conversation if you like. I'm stuffed IRL, so it'll be a while before I reopen.
@Dierdre
Done! Feel free to DM for general conversation if you like. I'm stuffed IRL, so it'll be a while before I reopen.
Hi, could I please get added to the re-open pinglist? :)

i also wanted to say, i hope you know what a positive impact you have made on FR :D i have used your service one or two times before, but that was enough for me to think "i wonder how silver is doing?" and i can see the person above me have you in their thoughts as well :)
Hi, could I please get added to the re-open pinglist? :)

i also wanted to say, i hope you know what a positive impact you have made on FR :D i have used your service one or two times before, but that was enough for me to think "i wonder how silver is doing?" and i can see the person above me have you in their thoughts as well :)
underskrift-geo.png
1 2 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468