Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ((HOLD)) [S] Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SweetEkk0

I am actually in need of the black and calico cats if you happen to have any on hand! Otherwise I'm mostly in need of boss familiars because OOF those drop rates... Also, I seem to be extremely terrible at getting yellow ooze for some reason if you'd like to throw that in c:

@SweetEkk0

I am actually in need of the black and calico cats if you happen to have any on hand! Otherwise I'm mostly in need of boss familiars because OOF those drop rates... Also, I seem to be extremely terrible at getting yellow ooze for some reason if you'd like to throw that in c:

VGxuHXT.png
@Meme420

would a stack of yellow ooze (valued @ 300g LAH), a black and calico cat (valued @ 300g for both), and the skin be a good trade for you? I can add a few gems onto that if you'd like something more!
@Meme420

would a stack of yellow ooze (valued @ 300g LAH), a black and calico cat (valued @ 300g for both), and the skin be a good trade for you? I can add a few gems onto that if you'd like something more!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@SweetEkk0

With the low price you're going on the accent for me ( QvQ ty ty again <3) that'd be just perfect actually!! I'll go ahead and send a CR so you know I have the ice sprite because ACK I forgot to show it on a dragon or something first @@;
@SweetEkk0

With the low price you're going on the accent for me ( QvQ ty ty again <3) that'd be just perfect actually!! I'll go ahead and send a CR so you know I have the ice sprite because ACK I forgot to show it on a dragon or something first @@;
VGxuHXT.png
@SweetEkk0

Hi! I have both Kitsunes, a cleaver, and a searing armband I could offer. The Kitsunes would just be dom MP price, and the apparels 10-or-so% under LAH (if you wanted them for currency). I know you have your green Baldwin mats listed under mat trades only but I thought I'd ask if you'd at all be willing to trade some of them, as that's really all I would be looking to trade for :o
@SweetEkk0

Hi! I have both Kitsunes, a cleaver, and a searing armband I could offer. The Kitsunes would just be dom MP price, and the apparels 10-or-so% under LAH (if you wanted them for currency). I know you have your green Baldwin mats listed under mat trades only but I thought I'd ask if you'd at all be willing to trade some of them, as that's really all I would be looking to trade for :o
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh

since you do have quite a few things I'd be interested in, I'd be willing to make a trade!

how much of each green mat would you like for the lot/would you like a mix of currency and green mats?
@Cuddleh

since you do have quite a few things I'd be interested in, I'd be willing to make a trade!

how much of each green mat would you like for the lot/would you like a mix of currency and green mats?
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

@SweetEkk0

That's what I was hoping for ^-^

Would about half currency and half mats be okay (plus or minus, just somewhere in the middle, with the 10-15% off applied on the currency side)? And I'd like a somewhat even split between goo/ooze/sludge if that would be okay; I'm stocking up for the next festival so I need skin supplies c;
@SweetEkk0

That's what I was hoping for ^-^

Would about half currency and half mats be okay (plus or minus, just somewhere in the middle, with the 10-15% off applied on the currency side)? And I'd like a somewhat even split between goo/ooze/sludge if that would be okay; I'm stocking up for the next festival so I need skin supplies c;
@Sweetekk0
Would you be willing to trade:
    brambled joker x2 - 40kt
    slimemother - 50kt
    dark fortune - 45kt
    sunbeam sentinel - 65kt
    runic bat - 20g
    crimson emperor and cloudsong for reinforced beaker
    cold morning for imbued sulfur
@Sweetekk0
Would you be willing to trade:
    brambled joker x2 - 40kt
    slimemother - 50kt
    dark fortune - 45kt
    sunbeam sentinel - 65kt
    runic bat - 20g
    crimson emperor and cloudsong for reinforced beaker
    cold morning for imbued sulfur
@Wraith296

so 200kt + 20g + reinforced beaker + imbued sulfur in total?
@Wraith296

so 200kt + 20g + reinforced beaker + imbued sulfur in total?

@Cuddleh

would a stack of each of the green mats + 305g sound good?
@Cuddleh

would a stack of each of the green mats + 305g sound good?

@SweetEkk0

I'm so sorry it took a bit to get back to you! I was out late last night and couldn't get online. After running a bunch of numbers, I came up with the stacks and 328g, so can we just split the difference at 315g and call it good? c:
@SweetEkk0

I'm so sorry it took a bit to get back to you! I was out late last night and couldn't get online. After running a bunch of numbers, I came up with the stacks and 328g, so can we just split the difference at 315g and call it good? c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8