Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ((HOLD)) [S] Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@charlimes

I do still! What would you like to offer for it? my updated wishlist is here, but I will also take treasure/gem offers as well!
@charlimes

I do still! What would you like to offer for it? my updated wishlist is here, but I will also take treasure/gem offers as well!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@SweetEkk0 i can offer in gems, would 750g be good enough?
@SweetEkk0 i can offer in gems, would 750g be good enough?
Skeleton3.gif tumblr_inline_pl9dlf6TxR1tp8wp9_75sq.png reapyr
——————————
> she/they
> FR +0
> ridgeback enthusiast
b4a91fc6f6725f44ebf3db1f5975387b943c317f.png
@charlimes

sure thing! send over a CR and I'll attach it asap!
@charlimes

sure thing! send over a CR and I'll attach it asap!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

@SweetEkk0

Hey there! If you're still selling the accent Herb Garden, would you take 300g and an unhatched nocturne egg for it?
@SweetEkk0

Hey there! If you're still selling the accent Herb Garden, would you take 300g and an unhatched nocturne egg for it?
@cassiopeiae

I got it for 650, so if you could something else onto the offer I'd definitely consider!
@cassiopeiae

I got it for 650, so if you could something else onto the offer I'd definitely consider!

@SweetEkk0

Alright, so 400g and the egg would be a more reasonable amount then? I'll send over a CR if you're okay with that price :)
@SweetEkk0

Alright, so 400g and the egg would be a more reasonable amount then? I'll send over a CR if you're okay with that price :)
@cassiopeiae

yep, I'll take that!
@cassiopeiae

yep, I'll take that!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8