Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ((HOLD)) [S] Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Bara2684

I'd be interested! what trade ratio would you want for the oozes?

as for the Disciple, Goblins, and festival chests, I typically go by LAH for familiars and 10% off LAH for chests
@Bara2684

I'd be interested! what trade ratio would you want for the oozes?

as for the Disciple, Goblins, and festival chests, I typically go by LAH for familiars and 10% off LAH for chests
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@SweetEkk0
Personally I would prefer 1:1, but I know that red ooze is very popular in the auction house right now so I would be willing to do 2 sludge for one ooze and make up the difference in treasure for the last ooze if you would prefer that.
@SweetEkk0
Personally I would prefer 1:1, but I know that red ooze is very popular in the auction house right now so I would be willing to do 2 sludge for one ooze and make up the difference in treasure for the last ooze if you would prefer that.
@Bara2684

ah, I'm cool with doing 1:1 (tbh I value purple sludge pretty high so), feel free to send over the CR and I'll attach the ooze!
@Bara2684

ah, I'm cool with doing 1:1 (tbh I value purple sludge pretty high so), feel free to send over the CR and I'll attach the ooze!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

~^~
~^~

~^~
~^~

I have a toxin and skink gene. Is it possible to trade them for the shadow within?
I have a toxin and skink gene. Is it possible to trade them for the shadow within?
piZokrt.gifI1wXRtr.png
@Zarr101

I can do that! toss over the CR and it's yours!
@Zarr101

I can do that! toss over the CR and it's yours!

~^~
~^~

~^~
~^~

@SweetEkk0 do you still have the dawnglitch accent :o?
@SweetEkk0 do you still have the dawnglitch accent :o?
Skeleton3.gif tumblr_inline_pl9dlf6TxR1tp8wp9_75sq.png reapyr
——————————
> she/they
> FR +0
> ridgeback enthusiast
b4a91fc6f6725f44ebf3db1f5975387b943c317f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8