Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ((HOLD)) [S] Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/PiTGxru.png[/img][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27225965][columns=2][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272260/27225965_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Hello little ones! I recently have started to begin my college courses, and as such, I am less able to spend all of my time on Flight Rising. Because of this, I am cutting back on my [i]immense[/i] Skin and Accent hoard (including my pile of festival chests) and hoping to gain some Baldwin materials as I am far more able to work on my brewing levels/profits for that! As well, while my schedule is still relatively open, I am opening a few services to get me some extra cash! Thank you for stopping by, and don't be afraid to ask about any prices, I'm willing to haggle on nearly everything here! I can also do mixed payments, so no need to worry on getting exact currencies for some of these items~[/columns] [indent] - Ekk0[/indent]
PiTGxru.png
27225965_350.png Hello little ones! I recently have started to begin my college courses, and as such, I am less able to spend all of my time on Flight Rising. Because of this, I am cutting back on my immense Skin and Accent hoard (including my pile of festival chests) and hoping to gain some Baldwin materials as I am far more able to work on my brewing levels/profits for that! As well, while my schedule is still relatively open, I am opening a few services to get me some extra cash! Thank you for stopping by, and don't be afraid to ask about any prices, I'm willing to haggle on nearly everything here! I can also do mixed payments, so no need to worry on getting exact currencies for some of these items~

- Ekk0
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
[center][size=6][u]Skins/Accents I Have[/u][/size][/center] [center][quote=User-Made Accents (UMAs)][skin=4038][skin=4919][skin=6264][skin=8947][skin=10458][skin=12454][skin=17754][skin=19304][skin=19948][skin=20946][skin=21566][skin=22120][skin=22364][skin=22702][skin=22990][skin=23005][skin=23053][skin=23196][skin=23266] [size=2]Many Eyes Yellow F | Rave Party | Pumpkin Fiend | Fire in the Sky | Corruption | Careless Wisper | Patchwork Prince | Dawnglitch | Artificially made M | Apocalypse | Prismatic Birth | Picture Time | Coraline Crest | Prismatic Sporkl | xXrainbow01Xx | xXrainbow08Xx | Herb Garden | Countdown | Prelude[/size][/quote][/center] [center][quote=Festival Skins & Accents] [skin=3658][skin=4144][skin=7308][skin=7310][skin=7316][skin=8406][skin=8408][skin=8409][skin=8410][skin=8956][skin=8956][skin=8956][skin=8958][skin=8959][skin=8960][skin=8961][skin=8962][skin=8964][skin=8964][skin=8965][skin=8966][skin=8967][skin=8967][skin=9481][skin=9482][skin=9485][skin=9999][skin=9999][skin=10001][skin=10003][skin=10007][skin=10009][skin=10523][skin=10525][skin=10525][skin=10527][skin=10527][skin=10527] [size=1]Primavera | Light's Consort | Dioptase | Malachite's Loyalty | Stoneswept Arabesque | Frigid Abyss | Snowsquall Souvenir | Frosted Glasswing | Winter Draft | Circus Mage (x3) | Brambled Joker | Mark of the Binder | Dullahan | Trickmurk Tattoos | Nightmother's Lullaby | The Fool (x2) | Bramble Jester | Darkside of the Moon | Umbral Tears (x2) | Jade Draft | Cloudsong | Highland Ascent | Splash (x2) | Waveswept | Fishtivities | Song of Waves | Leviathan Spirit | Leaflace | Botanys Back (x2) | Springly Sprouts (x3) [/size] [b]2015 - 2017 Skins Coming Soon![/b][/quote][/center]
Skins/Accents I Have

User-Made Accents (UMAs) wrote:

Many Eyes Yellow F | Rave Party | Pumpkin Fiend | Fire in the Sky | Corruption | Careless Wisper | Patchwork Prince | Dawnglitch | Artificially made M | Apocalypse | Prismatic Birth | Picture Time | Coraline Crest | Prismatic Sporkl | xXrainbow01Xx | xXrainbow08Xx | Herb Garden | Countdown | Prelude

Festival Skins & Accents wrote:

Primavera | Light's Consort | Dioptase | Malachite's Loyalty | Stoneswept Arabesque | Frigid Abyss | Snowsquall Souvenir | Frosted Glasswing | Winter Draft | Circus Mage (x3) | Brambled Joker | Mark of the Binder | Dullahan | Trickmurk Tattoos | Nightmother's Lullaby | The Fool (x2) | Bramble Jester | Darkside of the Moon | Umbral Tears (x2) | Jade Draft | Cloudsong | Highland Ascent | Splash (x2) | Waveswept | Fishtivities | Song of Waves | Leviathan Spirit | Leaflace | Botanys Back (x2) | Springly Sprouts (x3)

2015 - 2017 Skins Coming Soon!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vNVsXpk.png[/img][/center]
vNVsXpk.png

~^~

skins + chests will be updated later today!
~^~

skins + chests will be updated later today!

@SweetEkk0

What're you pricing the Apocalypse skincent at? :o
@SweetEkk0

What're you pricing the Apocalypse skincent at? :o
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
@Marine

it was a one-print (maybe 2 print) custom, I would price it pretty high ;;

I won it in an auction for 2kg, so I'd be looking for around that much
@Marine

it was a one-print (maybe 2 print) custom, I would price it pretty high ;;

I won it in an auction for 2kg, so I'd be looking for around that much

@SweetEkk0
I have an extra goldenbeast familiar. Lowest on the AH is 1300g I would be willing to go a bit under that if you're interested
@SweetEkk0
I have an extra goldenbeast familiar. Lowest on the AH is 1300g I would be willing to go a bit under that if you're interested
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
@SweetEkk0
I have a creeping tendril and a deeprealm hunter if you’re interested :)
@SweetEkk0
I have a creeping tendril and a deeprealm hunter if you’re interested :)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@MythNomer

would you be interested in anything other than gems/treasure?

@L1BR4

I would be interested! what are you looking for in return? (gems, items, familiars, etc)
@MythNomer

would you be interested in anything other than gems/treasure?

@L1BR4

I would be interested! what are you looking for in return? (gems, items, familiars, etc)

@sweetekk0
Preferably gems although I can also accept treasure (got a few things I have to pay off... sigh)
@sweetekk0
Preferably gems although I can also accept treasure (got a few things I have to pay off... sigh)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8