Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ((HOLD)) [S] Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SweetEkk0
That'll work! And I just looked through my hoard and realized I have 8 purple sludges. I think you need them more than I do xD I'll throw all 8 in there for an additional 130kt?
@SweetEkk0
That'll work! And I just looked through my hoard and realized I have 8 purple sludges. I think you need them more than I do xD I'll throw all 8 in there for an additional 130kt?

My Sludge and Ooze shop here! My Dragon sales here! My friend's hatchery right under!
e89s77M.png
@sweetEkk0
I have a cleaver. Current LAH is 80g/89Kt.
I'm interested in your Lightning Lancer (LAH 45g/44Kt)
and molten marauder (LAH 40g/40Kt)

The difference is your loss of 5g or your gain of 5Kt depending on how you look at it.
Are you up for a trade?
@sweetEkk0
I have a cleaver. Current LAH is 80g/89Kt.
I'm interested in your Lightning Lancer (LAH 45g/44Kt)
and molten marauder (LAH 40g/40Kt)

The difference is your loss of 5g or your gain of 5Kt depending on how you look at it.
Are you up for a trade?
@Yancelebi

sorry for the delay! is it cool if I jsut get the purple sludge for now? I can buy the wartoad in a few days if it'll still be available then!

@HaloJones

I recently bought a few cleavers, so I'm afraid I'll have to pass. thank you for the offer though!
@Yancelebi

sorry for the delay! is it cool if I jsut get the purple sludge for now? I can buy the wartoad in a few days if it'll still be available then!

@HaloJones

I recently bought a few cleavers, so I'm afraid I'll have to pass. thank you for the offer though!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
~^~
~^~
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

@SweetEkk0 It's alright, no problem!!! I go to college so I understand~ Sooo... Since the last time I editted, I think I got more purple sludges xD I have 11 purple sludges now. I can sell them for 180kt? :3
@SweetEkk0 It's alright, no problem!!! I go to college so I understand~ Sooo... Since the last time I editted, I think I got more purple sludges xD I have 11 purple sludges now. I can sell them for 180kt? :3

My Sludge and Ooze shop here! My Dragon sales here! My friend's hatchery right under!
e89s77M.png
@Yancelebi

sounds perfect! toss them over n i'll add the treasure!
@Yancelebi

sounds perfect! toss them over n i'll add the treasure!

@SweetEkk0

I sent the crossroad! also let me know if you would like me to notify you whenever I get more purple sludges ~ c: Thonks!
@SweetEkk0

I sent the crossroad! also let me know if you would like me to notify you whenever I get more purple sludges ~ c: Thonks!

e89s77M.png
~^~
~^~

~^~
~^~

Hello @SweetEkk0 I was wondering if you would like to trade some purple sludge for red ooze (I have 7).
I was also curious about your prices for your Deadland Disiples, Enduring Goblins, and your festival chests in general.
Hello @SweetEkk0 I was wondering if you would like to trade some purple sludge for red ooze (I have 7).
I was also curious about your prices for your Deadland Disiples, Enduring Goblins, and your festival chests in general.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8