Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Coli grinders ~ 55kt/64g per hour
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53
@Irien
I can do another two hours of grinding, if you want.
@Irien
I can do another two hours of grinding, if you want.
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@Aiden
Great! Then I'd love two hours in Volcanic Vents :)
Do you prefer gems or treasure for these? :)
@Aiden
Great! Then I'd love two hours in Volcanic Vents :)
Do you prefer gems or treasure for these? :)
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien
Still gems and I'll get started now.
@Irien
Still gems and I'll get started now.
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@Aiden
Ok, I'll set up the CR ^^
@Aiden
Ok, I'll set up the CR ^^
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien
I can do a half hour in whichever venue you'd like!
@Irien
I can do a half hour in whichever venue you'd like!
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
@beargirl1393
I'd like half an hour in the Blooming Grove then please! Do you prefer gems or treasure? :)
@beargirl1393
I'd like half an hour in the Blooming Grove then please! Do you prefer gems or treasure? :)
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien
Blooming Grove it is :) Gems are preferred (I'm saving up for a gem gene for a project).
@Irien
Blooming Grove it is :) Gems are preferred (I'm saving up for a gem gene for a project).
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
@beargirl1393
No problem, gems it is then :)
If you like to grind, I'm pretty much always open, so don't hesitate to drop buy if you need more gems ^^
@beargirl1393
No problem, gems it is then :)
If you like to grind, I'm pretty much always open, so don't hesitate to drop buy if you need more gems ^^
2H1KHHC.png
Boop!
Boop!
2H1KHHC.png
Last bump before heading to bed!
If I'm offline sleeping when you drop by, just pick one of the three venues (Waterway, Volcanic Vents or Rainsong Jungle), a way to get paid, and set up a CR Shen you're done. I will pay you for your work, as soon as I get up ^^
Last bump before heading to bed!
If I'm offline sleeping when you drop by, just pick one of the three venues (Waterway, Volcanic Vents or Rainsong Jungle), a way to get paid, and set up a CR Shen you're done. I will pay you for your work, as soon as I get up ^^
2H1KHHC.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53