Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Coli grinders ~ 55kt/64g per hour
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
Welcome everyone!
EDIT : this thread is dead.

I'm looking for coli grinders! Here are the rules:

- I'm looking for 30mins, 1h or 2h at a time, or 100 or 200 battles at a time.
- you get to keep every egg you drop, as a little bonus.
- I'm currently looking for Bamboo Falls, the Arena, Waterway, Volcanic Vents, Boreal Woods and the Crystal Pools.
- if your team is full eliminate, lvl25, I pay 55kt or 64g an hour. So 27.5kt or 32g per half hour, or 110kt or 128g per two hours.
- if not, I pay 150t per battle if the venue level is less or equal to 18. Higher level venues yield 200t per battle. You can also choose this if your team is fully stoned.

Payment: Please specify whether you prefer treasure, gems, or a mixed payment. My gem:treasure ratio is 1:870, with the exception of full-gems timed grinding.

Standing orders!

If you often have time to grind and want to make this a somewhat regular thing, this is for you! You pick a number of hours a day/week/whatever is convenient for you, how long you want this to go on, and I pick a venue. Then whenever you're done grinding, just send a CR and I'll pay you for your hours, no need to ping beforehand! If you're interested, please PM me to discuss the details :D

Current regular grinders:
To be updated! Currently it's a bit wrong.
- Jeevas
- Wintaclu
- SpaceChildKeilei
- QuietJay
- SkyStrider
- Aiden
- Marimar
- QueenOfSupports

If you were on this list but aren't anymore and don't understand why, please shoot me a PM! I most likely just lost track of you - no one has been "fired", I just took note that some people stopped :)
About timeliness
Once we have agreed on a venue and a time/number of battles, I expect to hear from you in the next 48 hours.
I am, however, aware that grinding requires time, and that stuff can happen. You are perfectly justified in prioritising personal and/or real life things, and I will never ask you to explain your reasons to me. Take the time you need to fill your order, this thread is not going anywhere and I am not in any kind of urgency. If you can, I appreciate being warned that your order will be delayed, but it is not mandatory. It will not, in any way, be something I will hold against you. Your health and happiness matter more to me than whatever may drop from the coli. :)

Thank you for visiting my thread, and I wish you a good day ^^
Welcome everyone!
EDIT : this thread is dead.

I'm looking for coli grinders! Here are the rules:

- I'm looking for 30mins, 1h or 2h at a time, or 100 or 200 battles at a time.
- you get to keep every egg you drop, as a little bonus.
- I'm currently looking for Bamboo Falls, the Arena, Waterway, Volcanic Vents, Boreal Woods and the Crystal Pools.
- if your team is full eliminate, lvl25, I pay 55kt or 64g an hour. So 27.5kt or 32g per half hour, or 110kt or 128g per two hours.
- if not, I pay 150t per battle if the venue level is less or equal to 18. Higher level venues yield 200t per battle. You can also choose this if your team is fully stoned.

Payment: Please specify whether you prefer treasure, gems, or a mixed payment. My gem:treasure ratio is 1:870, with the exception of full-gems timed grinding.

Standing orders!

If you often have time to grind and want to make this a somewhat regular thing, this is for you! You pick a number of hours a day/week/whatever is convenient for you, how long you want this to go on, and I pick a venue. Then whenever you're done grinding, just send a CR and I'll pay you for your hours, no need to ping beforehand! If you're interested, please PM me to discuss the details :D

Current regular grinders:
To be updated! Currently it's a bit wrong.
- Jeevas
- Wintaclu
- SpaceChildKeilei
- QuietJay
- SkyStrider
- Aiden
- Marimar
- QueenOfSupports

If you were on this list but aren't anymore and don't understand why, please shoot me a PM! I most likely just lost track of you - no one has been "fired", I just took note that some people stopped :)
About timeliness
Once we have agreed on a venue and a time/number of battles, I expect to hear from you in the next 48 hours.
I am, however, aware that grinding requires time, and that stuff can happen. You are perfectly justified in prioritising personal and/or real life things, and I will never ask you to explain your reasons to me. Take the time you need to fill your order, this thread is not going anywhere and I am not in any kind of urgency. If you can, I appreciate being warned that your order will be delayed, but it is not mandatory. It will not, in any way, be something I will hold against you. Your health and happiness matter more to me than whatever may drop from the coli. :)

Thank you for visiting my thread, and I wish you a good day ^^
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien I can carve out an hour or two of grinding over the next few days! Three fully stoned Culex farmers at your service!
@Irien I can carve out an hour or two of grinding over the next few days! Three fully stoned Culex farmers at your service!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas
Great! If you don't have a preference in venue, I suggest Rainsong Jungle :)
I'll set up a CR now, so that you can do your grinding when you get the time. There's no hurry, it's just convenient ^^
Let's say an hour for now, and if you're motivated you can do a second one after that (and don't need my approval if it's more convenient for you).

Edit: what payment do you prefer? :)
@Jeevas
Great! If you don't have a preference in venue, I suggest Rainsong Jungle :)
I'll set up a CR now, so that you can do your grinding when you get the time. There's no hurry, it's just convenient ^^
Let's say an hour for now, and if you're motivated you can do a second one after that (and don't need my approval if it's more convenient for you).

Edit: what payment do you prefer? :)
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien
I can do an hour sometime later in the day, in treasure :D
Where would you like me to go?
@Irien
I can do an hour sometime later in the day, in treasure :D
Where would you like me to go?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Meowruff
Great! I'd like Rainsong Jungle :) I'll set up the CR for you!
@Meowruff
Great! I'd like Rainsong Jungle :) I'll set up the CR for you!
2H1KHHC.png
Boop! :)
Boop! :)
2H1KHHC.png
Boop again :)
Boop again :)
2H1KHHC.png
@Pteropoda
Great! What payment do you prefer? :)
@Pteropoda
Great! What payment do you prefer? :)
2H1KHHC.png
@Pteropoda
Ok, I'm setting up a CR for when you're done :)
@Pteropoda
Ok, I'm setting up a CR for when you're done :)
2H1KHHC.png
@irion howdy! i have a fully leveled + stoned culex team, i can do 2 hours in whatever venue you prefer - payment in gems is ideal but im good with whatever is easiest for you :)
@irion howdy! i have a fully leveled + stoned culex team, i can do 2 hours in whatever venue you prefer - payment in gems is ideal but im good with whatever is easiest for you :)
VIKjMWi.pngfg4YKEt.pngboopedoop.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53