Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Coli grinders ~ 55kt/64g per hour
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@MahuruRaji
Sorry for the late reply, lunch and maintenance happened ^^'

My policy is that grinders get to keep eggs, but I get the rest. So if an Eliminate drops, for example, it would be mine. But if you get eggs, they're all yours! If you'd rather keep boss familiars or genes for example, I can swap them (eg I get the eggs, but you keep the genes). I'm open to negociation ^^
@MahuruRaji
Sorry for the late reply, lunch and maintenance happened ^^'

My policy is that grinders get to keep eggs, but I get the rest. So if an Eliminate drops, for example, it would be mine. But if you get eggs, they're all yours! If you'd rather keep boss familiars or genes for example, I can swap them (eg I get the eggs, but you keep the genes). I'm open to negociation ^^
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien

Sorry for the late reply myself ;; v;;
Okei thought so just wanted to make sure! But yea, I'd be happy to do some grinding for you if we swap out the boss familiars with eggs.

Also forgot to say but I've got fully stoned, Eliminate team all lv 25 and would be interested in grinding Waterways the most, but I'm happy to do any expect the Arena.
@Irien

Sorry for the late reply myself ;; v;;
Okei thought so just wanted to make sure! But yea, I'd be happy to do some grinding for you if we swap out the boss familiars with eggs.

Also forgot to say but I've got fully stoned, Eliminate team all lv 25 and would be interested in grinding Waterways the most, but I'm happy to do any expect the Arena.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@MahuruRaji
Okay! How long do you want to grind for? If more than one hour, I suggest you split between Waterway and Crystal Pools, as I need the latter a bit more than the first ^^
@MahuruRaji
Okay! How long do you want to grind for? If more than one hour, I suggest you split between Waterway and Crystal Pools, as I need the latter a bit more than the first ^^
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien

I'll probably start off with just an hour for now. I tend to grind for a couple of hours but I'm worried I might not be able to do that the moment I actually NEED to grind that long, you know? :'D

Ah, if you need Crystal Pools more I'll just grind in there for you! That's my usual spot anyway ^^ I've just been trying to go after those big ol' rats these past few days xD
@Irien

I'll probably start off with just an hour for now. I tend to grind for a couple of hours but I'm worried I might not be able to do that the moment I actually NEED to grind that long, you know? :'D

Ah, if you need Crystal Pools more I'll just grind in there for you! That's my usual spot anyway ^^ I've just been trying to go after those big ol' rats these past few days xD
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@MahuruRaji
I understand ^^ If you're not sure, you can grind there for up to two hours, and then send a CR with the amount of time you spent, so I can pay you accordingly. But if you'd rather just do an hour, that's already great! :3
How would you prefer to be paid? Gems or treasure? ^^
@MahuruRaji
I understand ^^ If you're not sure, you can grind there for up to two hours, and then send a CR with the amount of time you spent, so I can pay you accordingly. But if you'd rather just do an hour, that's already great! :3
How would you prefer to be paid? Gems or treasure? ^^
2H1KHHC.png
Bump!
Bump!
2H1KHHC.png
@irien

Hey, I'm usually pretty free since I'm trying to start up my shop. Trying being the main word. I'd be totally down to have a standing order with you. I can usually do at least a few hours a week, depending on homework.
@irien

Hey, I'm usually pretty free since I'm trying to start up my shop. Trying being the main word. I'd be totally down to have a standing order with you. I can usually do at least a few hours a week, depending on homework.
@Kay13
Wow, considering I didn't bump this in a while, I'm impressed you found it x)
That said, I'm always looking for grinders. Would you like to discuss the specifics in a PM? I'd be happy to have a standing order with you :3
@Kay13
Wow, considering I didn't bump this in a while, I'm impressed you found it x)
That said, I'm always looking for grinders. Would you like to discuss the specifics in a PM? I'd be happy to have a standing order with you :3
2H1KHHC.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53