Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Coli grinders ~ 55kt/64g per hour
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@rexcorvidae
I think you misspelled my name there ;) I'm subscribed though, so it's all good :)
2 hours sound good, I'd like the Waterway please ^^ I'll pay in gems.
@rexcorvidae
I think you misspelled my name there ;) I'm subscribed though, so it's all good :)
2 hours sound good, I'd like the Waterway please ^^ I'll pay in gems.
2H1KHHC.png
I can probably grind for an hour tonight. 3 lvl 25s, all with eliminate. Culex stats (with one as the leveling-in-Mire build).

I'd prefer treasure as payment.
I can probably grind for an hour tonight. 3 lvl 25s, all with eliminate. Culex stats (with one as the leveling-in-Mire build).

I'd prefer treasure as payment.
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
@chronoimp
Great :)
Then I'd like an hour in the Waterway. I'll set up a CR for when you can grind ^^
@chronoimp
Great :)
Then I'd like an hour in the Waterway. I'll set up a CR for when you can grind ^^
2H1KHHC.png
Hi there! I have a full elim team ready for anything :3. Right now I can start with 30 minutes, then possibly later on I can come back and do more :3. Gems would be an ideal payment but whatever works with you is fine. Just let me know which venue and I can start whenever ^_^
Hi there! I have a full elim team ready for anything :3. Right now I can start with 30 minutes, then possibly later on I can come back and do more :3. Gems would be an ideal payment but whatever works with you is fine. Just let me know which venue and I can start whenever ^_^
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
@Xyleena
Great :D
30 minutes in the Waterway then please, I'll pay in gems ^^
@Xyleena
Great :D
30 minutes in the Waterway then please, I'll pay in gems ^^
2H1KHHC.png
Boop!
Boop!
2H1KHHC.png
Boop :D
Boop :D
2H1KHHC.png
Hi! I can do 100 battles in the venue of your choice! I have a Golem Workshop pair (that works really well in every venue), plus a third lvl 25 with Elim! Treasure is preferred but whatever works for you is fine :>
Hi! I can do 100 battles in the venue of your choice! I have a Golem Workshop pair (that works really well in every venue), plus a third lvl 25 with Elim! Treasure is preferred but whatever works for you is fine :>
ZlcufjY.png Oliver | | He/Him tumblr_ozcfg5t5o41w8xkufo4_r1_250.png
@PiefairieX
Hi! Could you do 100 battles in the Waterway please? I'll pay in treasure ^^
@PiefairieX
Hi! Could you do 100 battles in the Waterway please? I'll pay in treasure ^^
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien

I got a fully stoned team and can grind in any of those venues. I can do an hour tomorrow for gems?
@Irien

I got a fully stoned team and can grind in any of those venues. I can do an hour tomorrow for gems?
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53