Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Coli grinders ~ 55kt/64g per hour
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53
@Irien Sorry for not replying for so long! I'm working on the grinding in Rainsong right now! And I'd love payment in gems please!
@Irien Sorry for not replying for so long! I'm working on the grinding in Rainsong right now! And I'd love payment in gems please!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
And a bump for rollover! :D
And a bump for rollover! :D
2H1KHHC.png
Bump! Added a section about regular grinding, for anyone interested ^^ If you're looking for regular income, it might be interesting for you! :D
Bump! Added a section about regular grinding, for anyone interested ^^ If you're looking for regular income, it might be interesting for you! :D
2H1KHHC.png
Boop! :D
Boop! :D
2H1KHHC.png
@MiniDrachin
I'm off for the weekend and want to find this thread again on Monday or Tuesday.
@MiniDrachin
I'm off for the weekend and want to find this thread again on Monday or Tuesday.
No problem ^^
No problem ^^
2H1KHHC.png
@ Irien

Hi! I can start an hour in the waterway for you if you want. Treasure is prefered as payment if possible.
@ Irien

Hi! I can start an hour in the waterway for you if you want. Treasure is prefered as payment if possible.
ShinyRelicLedian.png
@Pteropoda
Sure! I'll set up the CR ^^
@Pteropoda
Sure! I'll set up the CR ^^
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien, I'm about to head to bed, but I can totally do an hour of grinding for you! (It'll be in about 12-ish hours.) For gems, preferably?
@Irien, I'm about to head to bed, but I can totally do an hour of grinding for you! (It'll be in about 12-ish hours.) For gems, preferably?
DSEHBxF.png
@ryttu3k
Perfect! Then I'd like an hour in the arena, and I'll set up the CR now so that you can start whenever you want :)
@ryttu3k
Perfect! Then I'd like an hour in the arena, and I'll set up the CR now so that you can start whenever you want :)
2H1KHHC.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53