Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Coli grinders ~ 55kt/64g per hour
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
Boop ;3
Boop ;3
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien
I'd love to grind two hours for you. Each of my Level 25 dragons has an eliminate. (If needed I can send you screenshots.)
@Irien
I'd love to grind two hours for you. Each of my Level 25 dragons has an eliminate. (If needed I can send you screenshots.)
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@Aiden
I believe you, no screenshots needed ^^ (if I was suspicious of people, this whole thing wouldn't work at all xD)
I'd like two hours in the Volcanic Vents then please. Do you prefer gems or treasure? (Or fest currency, who knows)
@Aiden
I believe you, no screenshots needed ^^ (if I was suspicious of people, this whole thing wouldn't work at all xD)
I'd like two hours in the Volcanic Vents then please. Do you prefer gems or treasure? (Or fest currency, who knows)
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien
I'll get started ASAP. :D
And I'd currently prefer gems.
@Irien
I'll get started ASAP. :D
And I'd currently prefer gems.
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@Aiden
Perfect! I'll be asleep when you're done, so it might take some time for me to accept the CR :)
I'll set up a two-way CR with the payment for when you're done ^^
@Aiden
Perfect! I'll be asleep when you're done, so it might take some time for me to accept the CR :)
I'll set up a two-way CR with the payment for when you're done ^^
2H1KHHC.png
Boop!
Boop!
2H1KHHC.png
Boop boop boop!
Boop boop boop!
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien

I can do two hours for you, my 3 dorks are all lvl 25 and have an eliminate each. I'd prefer treasure if that's alright as well!
@Irien

I can do two hours for you, my 3 dorks are all lvl 25 and have an eliminate each. I'd prefer treasure if that's alright as well!
@Inawa
Perfect! Two hours in Volcanic Vents then please ^^ I'll set up the CR
@Inawa
Perfect! Two hours in Volcanic Vents then please ^^ I'll set up the CR
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien

I'll start it right away!
@Irien

I'll start it right away!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53