Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fanartsy's Art Shop (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/m8bPWfU.png[/img] OPEN/[b]CLOSED[/b] [b]Sketch[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qtpqloI.png[/img] [i]Headshot[/i] | 1€ | 200g | 200,000t [i]Half Body[/i] | 3€ | 500g | 500,000t [i]Fullbody[/i] | 10€ | 1200g | 1,200,000t [b]Lineart[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/AT7cfQH.png[/img] [i]Headshot[/i] | 2€ | 300g | 300,000t [i]Half Body[/i] | 7€ | 800g | 800,000t [i]Fullbody[/i] | 15€ | 1750g | 1,750,000t [b]Flat colours[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JG3jMQr.png[/img] [i]Headshot[/i] | 4€ | 500g | 500,000t [i]Half Body [/i] | 10€ | 1200g | 1,200,000t [i]Fullbody[/i] | 20€ | 2500g | 2,500,000t [b]Coloured and Shaded[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jRVEJ9W.png[/img] [i]Headshot[/i] | 5€ | 600g | 600,000t [i]Half Body [/i] | 15€ | 1700g | 1,700,000t [i]Fullbody[/i] | 40€ | 4500g | 4,500,000t [b]- Adding another character is 1/2 of the price of the first character - excessive apparel may raise the price, just ask[/b] [quote=slots] 1. sockmonkeygerald - 3 sketches 2. SarcasticHawke - shaded full body 3. SarcasticHawke - shaded full body 4. SarcasticHawke - shaded full body [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CS58uTzR_ntIjSSyye3CxNENxzSGuJNxapnIAAB0vmI/edit?usp=sharing]Queue can be found here[/url][/quote]
m8bPWfU.png

OPEN/CLOSED

Sketch
qtpqloI.png
Headshot | 1€ | 200g | 200,000t
Half Body | 3€ | 500g | 500,000t
Fullbody | 10€ | 1200g | 1,200,000t

Lineart
AT7cfQH.png
Headshot | 2€ | 300g | 300,000t
Half Body | 7€ | 800g | 800,000t
Fullbody | 15€ | 1750g | 1,750,000t

Flat colours
JG3jMQr.png
Headshot | 4€ | 500g | 500,000t
Half Body | 10€ | 1200g | 1,200,000t
Fullbody | 20€ | 2500g | 2,500,000t

Coloured and Shaded
jRVEJ9W.png
Headshot | 5€ | 600g | 600,000t
Half Body | 15€ | 1700g | 1,700,000t
Fullbody | 40€ | 4500g | 4,500,000t

- Adding another character is 1/2 of the price of the first character
- excessive apparel may raise the price, just ask

slots wrote:
1. sockmonkeygerald - 3 sketches
2. SarcasticHawke - shaded full body
3. SarcasticHawke - shaded full body
4. SarcasticHawke - shaded full body

Queue can be found here
+10 hours ahead of FR time | They/them or she/her
| Wishlist | Art shop | Accents | Light Sprite Quest |
[center]Payment happens [b]half up front[/b] and [b]half after I'm finished[/b] or fully up front, if you want to send it all at once If you want more examples, I upload most of my art on [url=https://fanartsy.deviantart.com/]DA[/url][/center] [b]Rules:[/b] - I do max 2 dragons/drawing - RLC takes priority and will be done first/costs a bit less than g/t - RLC payment happens via [b]Paypal.[/b] - Please take into account prices are in Euros! I can do the calculations for other currencies if asked - I will be providing WIPs whenever I move to the next step (sketch, lineart, flat colours, finished piece) and small changes are free. If I have to do the whole step/most of it again, I will be asking for a couple of euros extra. - If you buy more than one piece of art, the prices can be negotiable - You are free to post the art in the dragon bio and on other sites as long as you don't take credit for it and keep my signature in the picture. - You are not allowed to resell the art on it's own. If you end up selling the dragon and the art with it, that is just fine, but don't just sell the art forward. - Each drawing should take max. one week, if I’m not incredibly busy, but I’ll try to finish them as soon as possible - I can do stuff with a deadline, but it has to be at least 1 week beforehand! If you have something that needs to be done faster, I will add a fee of 25% for that [center][quote=WILL DO] -fr dragons -other dragons -humans and gijinkas -furries -most animals/hybrids -character designs if bribed[/quote] [quote=WILL NOT DO] -NSFW -excessive gore -hate art [/quote] PLEASE ASK IF YOU'RE NOT SURE [/center]
Payment happens half up front and half after I'm finished or fully up front, if you want to send it all at once

If you want more examples, I upload most of my art on DA

Rules:

- I do max 2 dragons/drawing
- RLC takes priority and will be done first/costs a bit less than g/t
- RLC payment happens via Paypal.
- Please take into account prices are in Euros! I can do the calculations for other currencies if asked
- I will be providing WIPs whenever I move to the next step (sketch, lineart, flat colours, finished piece) and small changes are free. If I have to do the whole step/most of it again, I will be asking for a couple of euros extra.
- If you buy more than one piece of art, the prices can be negotiable
- You are free to post the art in the dragon bio and on other sites as long as you don't take credit for it and keep my signature in the picture.
- You are not allowed to resell the art on it's own. If you end up selling the dragon and the art with it, that is just fine, but don't just sell the art forward.
- Each drawing should take max. one week, if I’m not incredibly busy, but I’ll try to finish them as soon as possible
- I can do stuff with a deadline, but it has to be at least 1 week beforehand! If you have something that needs to be done faster, I will add a fee of 25% for that
WILL DO wrote:
-fr dragons
-other dragons
-humans and gijinkas
-furries
-most animals/hybrids
-character designs if bribed
WILL NOT DO wrote:
-NSFW
-excessive gore
-hate art
PLEASE ASK IF YOU'RE NOT SURE
[center][b]ORDERING[/b] Please make sure the shop is open (stated in the first post) If shop is not open, but you want to order, please ask to be added to a pinglist for open slots.[/center] [quote=order form] @Fanartsy [b]Username and ID#[/b] [b]References:[/b] [b]Type: (headshot/half body/full body and sketch/lineart/flat/shaded)[/b] [b]payment: (treasure, gems, RLC, items or mixed[/b] [b]Pose/Expression: (this is important, I need to know something about the character)[/b] [b]Notes:[/b][/quote]
ORDERING
Please make sure the shop is open (stated in the first post)
If shop is not open, but you want to order, please ask to be added to a pinglist for open slots.
order form wrote:
@Fanartsy
Username and ID#
References:
Type: (headshot/half body/full body and sketch/lineart/flat/shaded)
payment: (treasure, gems, RLC, items or mixed
Pose/Expression: (this is important, I need to know something about the character)
Notes:
[center][b]WISHLIST[/b] [quote]Priority stuff is listed here, full wishlist linked in the signature [item=breed change: wildclaw][item=breed change: pearlcatcher][item=tertiary gene: glimmer][item=tertiary gene: thylacine][item=tertiary gene: stained][item=secondary gene: butterfly][item=secondary gene: alloy][item=secondary gene: facet][item=secondary gene: bee][item=primary gene: python][item=Raven Sylvan Dress][item=Soft Pink Silk Scarf][item=Corsair's Seaspray Overcoat][item=companion comet][item=night sky wing silks][item=eliminate][item=gilded decorative chest] Any familiars I'm missing [/quote] [/center]
WISHLIST
Quote:
Priority stuff is listed here, full wishlist linked in the signature

Any familiars I'm missing
[quote=New Slots] @/kaioticwolf @/HowardAtlas @/UrsaBorealis @/bryna @/TsubomiKido @/Zhimonster [/quote] [quote=Bases] @/Alphazi[/quote]
New Slots wrote:
@/kaioticwolf @/HowardAtlas @/UrsaBorealis @/bryna @/TsubomiKido @/Zhimonster
Bases wrote:
@/Alphazi
And I guess we're open ^^
And I guess we're open ^^
@Fanartsy Hi ^^ just signed up for your art giveaway and came by just to look and yay i want to order some art XD ;D Username and ID#: RitterKeks, 220223 Picture of dragon(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27967382] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/279674/27967382_350.png[/img] [/url] Type: headshot State: lineart payment: treasure Notes:
@Fanartsy Hi ^^ just signed up for your art giveaway and came by just to look and yay i want to order some art XD ;D
Username and ID#: RitterKeks, 220223
Picture of dragon(s):
27967382_350.png

Type: headshot
State: lineart
payment: treasure
Notes:
11393453.png20366084.png20244937.png
@RitterKeks
Hello~ I'm glad you like my style!
And sure thing! That would be 75K in total. Did you want the "normal" pretty style or more beast like?
(Btw he's one handsome snapper <3)
@RitterKeks
Hello~ I'm glad you like my style!
And sure thing! That would be 75K in total. Did you want the "normal" pretty style or more beast like?
(Btw he's one handsome snapper <3)
@Fanartsy
i doo <3 and you are the first one from whom i actually buy some art XD
mmmh... i totally love the style of the dragon in your shop banner..is that the normal one?
thanks ^^ i bought him just for the skin ;P

oh, and when do i send you the treasure?
@Fanartsy
i doo <3 and you are the first one from whom i actually buy some art XD
mmmh... i totally love the style of the dragon in your shop banner..is that the normal one?
thanks ^^ i bought him just for the skin ;P

oh, and when do i send you the treasure?
11393453.png20366084.png20244937.png
@RitterKeks
Aw, that's so sweet <3
Yup, that's the normal one ^^ the shop is still a bit under construction so..
but yeah, I'll take half the payment now (37.5K) and the rest after I'm done. It's half past 10pm for me, so I'll start tomorrow!
@RitterKeks
Aw, that's so sweet <3
Yup, that's the normal one ^^ the shop is still a bit under construction so..
but yeah, I'll take half the payment now (37.5K) and the rest after I'm done. It's half past 10pm for me, so I'll start tomorrow!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8